Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely 100%.

Fd had Mama Dulos cremated within one day of her death I believe. Oddly enough Mama Dulos didn't get head stone and does not appear to be buried next to her husband in Canton, CT.

Atty. P. is broadcasting about the Fd burial location as if inviting folks to come and set up more memorials for JFd!

Why no simply stay silent as to the burial arrangements.

Honestly if Atty. P. wanted to do something useful that the public would be interested in then please just publish the autopsy report and a copy of the death certificate so we can end this ongoing charade of where Fd is going to be buried (but we need official confirmation he is dead as all we have now is Atty. P. press conference notice as I don't believe the State has dismissed the criminal charges yet).

MOO
Pattis probably hopes someone desecrates FD's grave as that will add a few more pages of drama to the book.
If people can't find it they can't desecrate.

It's all about the story.

^^sbm

IMO, showing up at the bond hearing where he'd be publically outed in court and the world to hear that he was a financial fraud was worse than death. His ego prevented him from hanging himself which would have been a more foolproof method.
Yes, he went through the trouble to measure the tubing, set it up on the exhaust pipe etc., barricade the garage door, fill the tank up with gas, arrange for the new gf to leave the house for awhile, and get inside and get started. And all that in a short time period! Even a gun shot to the head would have been less work and much more efficient.
A bit odd, imo.

What still puzzles me is MT knew what she was getting into when she helped FD dispose of Jennifer so, why didn’t she stay by FD’s side Until the end , ride or die .

Why did Bowman ask the Court for a
“No Contact Order” . What actually caused her to turn on FD yet , Not really turn on him .

If she wanted to distance herself from FD she would have come clean to LE but , she didn’t .

Since she didn’t,
why didn’t she just stay ?
Her lawyer may have advised her to distance herself from FD.
She may have been devoted to him until the day he died for all we know.
It's interesting, though, that Fotis thanked AC but made no mention of what Michelle meant to him or his affection towards her.
Although it may have been done purposely.

Imo

Yes, he went through the trouble to measure the tubing, set it up on the exhaust pipe etc., barricade the garage door, fill the tank up with gas, arrange for the new gf to leave the house for awhile, and get inside and get started. And all that in a short time period! Even a gun shot to the head would have been less work and much more efficient.
A bit odd, imo.
He may not have had access to a gun.
He could have hung himself but maybe he felt carbon monoxide poisoning would be less painful than hanging.

Imo

I love that FD's obituary doesn't refer to him as a luxury property developer. I was going to hate that.

Instead it's all about what he did to Jennifer with a side of Pattis' babble.

Great legacy, FD! You made the Times.

Personally, I don’t think anyone would even bother, let alone risk arrest to desecrate his grave. Fotis who?
Yeah, I think Norm was just being dramatic.
Who else would ever think of desecrating his grave?

He's just trying to push the idea that poor Fotis is going to be persecuted by the public even after death.

I think he's been reading too much SM. Most of the public don't even know who FD is.

Imo

What still puzzles me is MT knew what she was getting into when she helped FD dispose of Jennifer so, why didn’t she stay by FD’s side Until the end , ride or die .

Why did Bowman ask the Court for a
“No Contact Order” . What actually caused her to turn on FD yet , Not really turn on him .

If she wanted to distance herself from FD she would have come clean to LE but , she didn’t .

Since she didn’t,
why didn’t she just stay ?
One of the few things that Atty Bowman did which I understand is the No Contact Order (or I think I do understand!).

Going back to the early days of the case the daily refrain from Atty. P. was about MT endlessly. MT was the alibi for Fd, MT could exonerate his client, Fd and MT were star crossed lovers, MT took a polygraph and passed (this was a lie from Atty. P. as this never happened), Fd loved MT, MT was said to have been overheard saying she loved Fd and that he never would have murdered JFd (this was only heard by Atty. P. and never reported anyplace) and it was believed that the Atty. P. legal team was coming quite close to the boundary of harassing both MT and Atty Bowman.

Truly the show put on by Pattisville was simply embarrassing and useless and painful to listen to as well. Atty Bowman saw the circus act being played out and determined it was in the best interests of his client to cease contact and so he made the motion for the 'No Contact Order'. Atty. P. countered this move by calling MT the 'lying lover' as it was alleged that MT had been helpful to LE; she hasn't seemed to be in AW1-3.

I'm not sure in the early days of the case whether there was no contact between Fd and MT. In fact, few believed they ended contact despite the order being in place and we still in contact on social media.

Fd had clearly moved on from MT and had installed his second "Stepford Wife" at 4Jx; with the first "Stepford Wife" being the original and I guess easy to replace version MT.

AC entered the scene it seems in October, 2019 (coincidentally not long after MT moved her things out of 4Jx) and in a scene that was oddly similar to JFd departure from 4Jx when MT moved in the following day with her daughter.

Fd simply seemed to have an endless supply of women that looked identical and as soon as one left, another one showed up. But, the difference IMO between AC and MT are stark and real and so I do wonder if MT knew that the relationship between AC an Fd might have been evolving and MT tried her best to stay and assist Fd as she might have felt he was slipping away into a relationship with AC.

It has to be a wakeup call to MT to be replaced immediately like a dishrag and she is left now at 45 yo holding the bag for Fd, facing a long and expensive trial (unless she pleads I guess) and looking at potentially a very long prison sentence in CT. MT is also left to possibly face charges for financial crimes from her time with Fd along with any involvement she might have had in the various misfortunes of KM and his STBX. Right now, MT has no alibi that LE has been willing to corroborate in AW3 and a good number of changes exist for which she hasn't been charged, such as lying to LE (which I guess is OK in CT as she did it for 3 months).

MT now has a target on her and will no doubt be the singleminded focus of the State as this process moves forward after the death of Fd.

MOO

Personally, I don’t think anyone would even bother, let alone risk arrest to desecrate his grave. Fotis who?
IDK, I can see it becoming a perpetual memorial site with bushels of purple flowers and candles. I think many are quite upset to not see court based justice for JFd and the obvious target of this wrath would be Fd, in one way or another.

I do wonder though where the JFd memorial will be moved? My recollection is that the offices of Pattisville have a nice porch with an overhang which might just be the next perfect location! IDK. Curious to see what happens.

But, I agree that Atty. P. is simply being a drama queen here as well as a Patty Downer as his spin is quite negative on the issue. There are so many locations where Fd could be buried that its unlikely people would know absent Atty. P. holding a public funeral and burial and asking DA to leave his office and do a live tweeting of the event!

MOO

IDK, it seems like a Doctors note in this case might be doable given the cirumstances, but I do wonder if the family wants to pay the expense of shipping and then the ongoing rental fees for a gravesite unless there is a reestablished gravesite for the family back in Greece? Neither of Fd's parents were buried in Greece. Perhaps the Greek Rear Admiral's family has space in a family plot in Greece.

But I think when this issue of cremation w/i the Orthodox Church was discussed previously, it was determined that the Church views have evolved and cremation, while not the norm is accepted. Folks here have posted about the lack of space for grave sites in Greece and so this also pushed the Orthodox church to alter its stance on burial.

Its interesting that when Fd had to decide how to handle Mama Dulos after her death, he had her cremated immediately and the location of her ashes is unknown. In contrast, her husband had a traditional burial and headstone in Canton, CT.

MOO
If his own parents are buried in the US, I don't know why FD's remains would be returned to Greece. I know things about cremation are more relaxed in America but not necessarily so in Greece -- at least not when I was last there.

MOO

Fotis Dulos, the US man accused of killing his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos, was confirmed dead on Thursday after an apparent suicide attempt two days before.But that won't stop Fotis Dulos' attorney from insisting he was innocent.

To do that, Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, has asked the state to proceed with the criminal case against a defendant who is no longer alive.
The defendant is dead but his attorney still wants a trial to go ahead

Why was FD’s DNA on items sealed inside the bags? I assume your comments go towards saying that FD might have had nothing to do with this? He did

oh I’m sure fd new what was in those bags.
I’m just not sure Mt new what was in all those bags! She may of gotten dragged into this as a accomplice finding out along the way.moo

Her lawyer may have advised her to distance herself from FD.
She may have been devoted to him until the day he died for all we know.
It's interesting, though, that Fotis thanked AC but made no mention of what Michelle meant to him or his affection towards her.
Although it may have been done purposely.

Imo

Yes. Because the primary audience for the note was AC, IMO. Secondly, the world (in the event he was not saved).

In any event, he was through with MT. She was always dispensable and had served her purpose.

[Alathea said: ] Both MT and KM were clearly in on the conspiracy to commit the murder, at the very least. There are facts that support that and likely much, much more. MT obviously helped in cleanup, and when it's that much blood, it's almost impossible NOT to know what one is doing. She's not a total idiot.

<<She talks one way one time and another way another time.>>
In other words: Lying. ;)

<<The other guy I don't think was in on her killing either.>>
He's already been charged in the conspiracy of her murder so he was most certainly "in on it," whether he was in that garage or not.

Perhaps Fd had something big on both of them, or was helping to trade crimes (at least in the case of KM). We might find out when they have their trials.

Just saying - that's not at all what happened.

MT helped put bloody items from Jennifer and the cleanup of her murder - and possibly Jennifer herself - into bags. She admitted helping to fill those bags - in the daylight. Her DNA was INSIDE and ON those bags.

And, later that night, she (admittedly) went on a date/ride to Albany Avenue with Fd to dump those bags, chatting merrily on her phone as she did so.

I’m keeping a open mind about mt involvement for now.she did help fill some of those bags but were not sure that every bag fd thru out on Albany ave had bloody evidence in them.some of those bags could of contained construction debris from previous clean ups that could be how MT’s dna and fingerprint got on and in them.she may of cleaned up after a trades man days before half filling a bag.we all know tradesman (electritions,plumbers,ect)don’t clean up after themselves. Then Fotis throws some bloody clean up on top and ties the bag shut. She said fd was cleaning something off a seat in the Tacoma handed her the towel and she thru it in a bag.he said it was coffee she had no reason to believe it wasn’t at that point. I just think mt could be the starie eyed air head in love with the rich guy,do what he asked.confused as to why but doing it because he asked. Fotis being the cheap builder he was probably used other people’s trash bins all the time.so this ride may not of seemed so out of place. Except the neighborhood he choose.
I m just not ready to be judge and jury with her life just yet.fd I would of locked up and thru away the key!! Moo

One of the few things that Atty Bowman did which I understand is the No Contact Order (or I think I do understand!).

Going back to the early days of the case the daily refrain from Atty. P. was about MT endlessly. MT was the alibi for Fd, MT could exonerate his client, Fd and MT were star crossed lovers, MT took a polygraph and passed (this was a lie from Atty. P. as this never happened), Fd loved MT, MT was said to have been overheard saying she loved Fd and that he never would have murdered JFd (this was only heard by Atty. P. and never reported anyplace) and it was believed that the Atty. P. legal team was coming quite close to the boundary of harassing both MT and Atty Bowman.

Truly the show put on by Pattisville was simply embarrassing and useless and painful to listen to as well. Atty Bowman saw the circus act being played out and determined it was in the best interests of his client to cease contact and so he made the motion for the 'No Contact Order'. Atty. P. countered this move by calling MT the 'lying lover' as it was alleged that MT had been helpful to LE; she hasn't seemed to be in AW1-3.

I'm not sure in the early days of the case whether there was no contact between Fd and MT. In fact, few believed they ended contact despite the order being in place and we still in contact on social media.

Fd had clearly moved on from MT and had installed his second "Stepford Wife" at 4Jx; with the first "Stepford Wife" being the original and I guess easy to replace version MT.

AC entered the scene it seems in October, 2019 (coincidentally not long after MT moved her things out of 4Jx) and in a scene that was oddly similar to JFd departure from 4Jx when MT moved in the following day with her daughter.

Fd simply seemed to have an endless supply of women that looked identical and as soon as one left, another one showed up. But, the difference IMO between AC and MT are stark and real and so I do wonder if MT knew that the relationship between AC an Fd might have been evolving and MT tried her best to stay and assist Fd as she might have felt he was slipping away into a relationship with AC.

It has to be a wakeup call to MT to be replaced immediately like a dishrag and she is left now at 45 yo holding the bag for Fd, facing a long and expensive trial (unless she pleads I guess) and looking at potentially a very long prison sentence in CT. MT is also left to possibly face charges for financial crimes from her time with Fd along with any involvement she might have had in the various misfortunes of KM and his STBX. Right now, MT has no alibi that LE has been willing to corroborate in AW3 and a good number of changes exist for which she hasn't been charged, such as lying to LE (which I guess is OK in CT as she did it for 3 months).

MT now has a target on her and will no doubt be the singleminded focus of the State as this process moves forward after the death of Fd.

MOO

Fantastic summary. The Sad, Sad Tale of Michelle Troconis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga