Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because KD would have thrown a fit at having her husband cremated. In the case of her death, there was nobody to kick up a stink about cremation.
I wonder if Rena even knows that KD was cremated...
@Curious in CT, you mean:

RDK (every trip she makes to 4Jx): Fotis, I'd like to go visit Mom at the cemetery.

Fotis: Rena I'm busy, maybe we can fit it in next trip.

NOW [RDK and Rear Admiral packing up 4Jx]

Rena, I think I found your mother down here in the basement. There is a cardboard box with her name on it and her date of death and the box says 'Cremated Remains'.

RDK Screaming: Fotis you [REDACTED] [REDACTED], I should have taken you to the middle of the Bazaar in Istanbul when you were 3 and left you there and walked away. You have simply ruined my life and those of this entire family. How could you cremate Mom and leave her in a box in your basement all these years?

The Ghost of Fd to Rena: Rena wake up, Mom was making our lives so difficult and I simply couldn't handle it. She had to go as it was simply too much. It was so unfortunate she kept having all those accidents. But, at least she didn't last too long after being run over as that must have really hurt.

MOO

@taylordichello

A new memorial set up for Fotis Dulos with a balloon that reads “8th Amendment violated, innocent until proven guilty” in front of Jefferson Crossing. In the background, a large sign and bow reading #JusticeforJennifer
@FOX61News

lordy lordy the depravity of these people

FACT Fotis Dulos was in possession of multiple items of bloody clothing belonging to the victim
FACT Fotis Dulos is seen on camera riding a very unique bicycle towards the victims home the morning that she was killed
FACT Fotis Dulos lied about his whereabouts the morning of the murder

Probably because KD would have thrown a fit at having her husband cremated. In the case of her death, there was nobody to kick up a stink about cremation.
I wonder if Rena even knows that KD was cremated...

Not sure how I missed this but FD has his mother CREMATED??? Wow. To the Orthodox that is a fast track to hell. He must have really hated her.
When my EO stepfather died, we had to convince my stepsister not to cremate (she’s Pentecostal) and the Orthodox priest was apoplectic at the thought. Jmo/Jme

edit for typos (I really need to stop typing on my phone)

Wait a cotton picking moment! I remember after MT and Bowman spoke with LE, I think NP or FD used a less than favorable adjective to describe MT??? Am I as crazy as Normy P?Anyone else remember?
Yes, I will take that Jeopardy Question for $500 please in the category: "Crazy Pattis Statements Made to the Press"!

Yes, I believe he called her the 'Lying Lover' - he and Fd turned on MT that day like she was yesterday's news and a piece of gum stuck on his shoe. Fd at that point probably didn't care either as AC was already in the picture too.

MT had to have known that she had been replaced as the gossip was swirling too and we see her crying in Court and supported by her father. Here is the SA article:
callback

MOO

“Judge Heller has ruled against me over and over. I am not an alcoholic, I am not a drug addict, I am not an abuser,” Dulos wrote. “I am a good father and my children adore me.”
‘I feel like a passenger in a runaway train that is headed to nowhere’: A frustrated, cash-strapped Fotis Dulos fought against judge overseeing his two-year contentious divorce

I’m sorry, but the timing on this HC article penned by DA, on a source directly provided by NP without a doubt, is ridiculous. Why is this news now, and why is the slant one of martyrdom rather than one of the close call for those kids?

The only response to it is, “yes, and if Judge Heller had only ruled harder against you, maybe JD would be alive today. Thankfully she protected the children from unsupervised visits with you, although in retrospect she clearly should have done much more, and that perhaps is the reason they are still living.”

While FD may not have been a known alcoholic or drug addict (but we don't know, since he is also a liar) , we know that he was for sure an abuser (perhaps even an abuser of a corpse, as well as living victims).

If the DM comments about Atty. P. saying that Fd left no will are true then I have to really wonder what might have been going on with Fd in the last weeks of his life as it might have been much worse than anyone might have imagined IMO.

We know Fd is a planner (highly imperfect one based on AW1-3, but he plans and schemes and dodges and weaves too). Are we now supposed to believe that Fd died with no will knowing that JFd hadn't yet been declared dead and so would so far as I can tell would be his beneficiary? Also, how does this all fit into the infamous "Gone Girl" scenario too that Atty. P. spouted for months?

Or, by leaving no will and so effectively leaving his assets to his wife was Fd admitting (FINALLY) perhaps that everything he had effectively came from the Farber's and so he was simply willing to give it all back to them now in death?

Or, did no will exist because Fd with all his spreadsheets and Quickbooks knew that after all was said and done that the ledgers would balance out to zero?

Entire situation is bizarre too as his suicide note references his 'honourable friends Andreas Tout and Anna Curry' from whom he borrowed large sums. He kinda/sorta apologised to them in the note but why not have a will with a specific provision? Or, did he not do this because he didn't need to because both of these people were simply returning money to Fd that he had 'hidden away' over the years?

Fd spent nearly 2 years battling with JFd in divorce court to not disclose any financial information such that financial details pertaining to the children could be resolved. Fd also never paid a penny towards the support of his children during that time either and so we are left to wonder where did all the money go? Is the money in the possession of Money Manager Anna Curry who has allegedly been canoodling with Fd since October at 4Jx and who has known him for a very long time? Or, is the money with friends Yannis and Andreas Tout or with Rena and the Rear Admiral?

Honestly this is all starting to sound like yet another game of Clue except that instead of the murder weapon and place we are trying to find out which of these unsavoury people are holding the cash and where?

The other stunning omission of Atty. P. here (not really given the ongoing IMO tone deafness of Atty. P. to the reality that behind all of his games and tricks are 5 children that have no parents now) is that whatever Fd left really at the end of it all belongs to the children and GF via her eventual claim in the Civil Litigation (Tick Tock Judge Noble who I truly still wonder if he ever works and issues rulings or is he off skiing or hunting?). So, to see song and dance games going on from Atty. P. about Probate etc. which will no doubt allow for some ongoing fees to Fd Greek Family etc. and permit for a potential ransacking of assets in advance of an orderly liquidation, IMO is absolutely shameful and disgusting. But, not unexpected. Wait long enough and people will show you precisely who they are and I firmly believe that this is what we are seeing here with Atty. P. and the Greek Family.

IMO Fd was nothing more than an nightmare built with Farber money and to suppose anything else to me shows limited understanding of what Fd has been up to since 2004.

There are no easy answers to the present complicated estate and probate situation but it just seems that if a Probate Court were to involve an impartial receiver on behalf of all parties to sift through the financial rubble that Fd left behind that it might be best for the ultimate beneficiaries here who are the 5 Farber Dulos children.

It is for this reason that I believe the incendiary comments of Atty. P. rushing to Probate Court to protect the Fd assets was absolutely self serving BS which loses sight of who matters here and IMO this can only be valid prior claims (including GF and bona fide trade creditors) and the 5 Farber Dulos Children. Everyone else (including the Greek Family) should IMO 'sit the [REDACTED] down' and wait this out for resolution.

MOO
You got it @afitzy! He’s a mathematician! He spent his time in jail doing equations. Undoubtedly he was aware that there was nothing to “will” if you will! Moo

Not sure how I missed this but FD has his mother CREMATED??? Wow. To the Orthodox that is a fast track to hell. He must have really hated her.
When my EO stepfather died, we had to convince my stepsister not to cremate (she’s Pentecostal) and the Orthodox priest was apoplectic at the thought. Jmo/Jme

Yes, cremated the day after she died and no headstone or marker at the cemetery where her husband is according to what we know.

Thanks for weighing in on this issue as it was debated endlessly in prior threads. Local Greeks weighed in and agreed with you and said a person of Mama Dulos' generation would have been buried.

I do hope the investigation into her death is reopened by CSP and now State Atty Colangelo.

MOO

So I am a little slow on getting this but, NP no longer has a case or access to evidence.
NP time in the limelight with free publicity has come to an end.
No court room antics saying whatever he pleases.
NP must have been really pissed and shocked that the gig was up...
This is awesome NP deserves this, no more focus on him and his client is gone.
That is a main reason he wants to continue a trial with a dead defendant.
NP is going to have such a hard time not being a member of defense teams when his dead client's story is told by LE.

If you wrote this script no one would believe it.

Yes, having his mother cremated screams that he hated her to me. This is only done when there is no choice. They had the money and ability to give her a grave. Wow. But she was the one who was accidentally run over right?....No way would I believe an elderly Greek Orthodox woman wanted to be cremated.

So I am a little slow on getting this but, NP no longer has a case or access to evidence.
NP is going to have such a hard time not being a member of defense teams when his dead client's story is told by LE.

To be fair, Pattis made his complaints about Connecticut’s criminal justice backlog as part of a specific argument against sequestered voir dires, but there is nonetheless something unpleasantly paradoxical about his current desire to tie up a judge and a courtroom for a case with no defendant and no body.

Colin McEnroe: ‘We’re not allowed to give up on anybody’

Yes, cremated the day after she died and no headstone or marker at the cemetery where her husband is according to what we know.

Thanks for weighing in on this issue as it was debated endlessly in prior threads. Local Greeks weighed in and agreed with you and said a person of Mama Dulos' generation would have been buried.

I do hope the investigation into her death is reopened by CSP and now State Atty Colangelo.

MOO

The day after she died? So he deprived her a funeral service as well?! There is a whole tradition of services and prayers leading up to burial and part of burial as well. There is no way she wouldn't have wanted that. I am horrified for her. What an incredibly disrespectful way to treat your mother. :(

The day after she died? So he deprived her a funeral service as well?! There is a whole tradition of services and prayers leading up to burial and part of burial as well. There is no way she wouldn't have wanted that. I am horrified for her. What an incredibly disrespectful way to treat your mother. :(
Exactly. It also goes to him being involved in her death. Breaks my heart for her. Jmo

Moving on, in death the narcissistic supply for FD continues (via NP and DA at the HC). But it’s running on battery backup at this point, and eventually the switch will need to be turned off.

In the meantime, there is plenty else to talk about, so let’s change gears and get on with things.

JD now needs to be declared dead. The easiest way for this to happen of course would be for MT/KM to give up what they know. Certainly they know more than has been publicly shared. As stated already here, any information, even if not the actual location of JD, could be helpful to LE in scoping the location, and/or to declaring her dead. How much blood (“coffee”) did MT see? Did FD ever share fantasies that JD would die, of how he’d react, with KM? Etc. Any of this could be helpful to LE (and GF), and would be reason to press on with their cases as expediently as possible.
The state ME has already said he is willing to testify that JD could not have survived her injuries, but any additions from Mt or KM could help smooth things along.

< modsnip>

Proudly MOO, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends told DailyMail.com that Fotis had 'lost his mind' on house arrest.

'Fotis was calling people up and telling them he was losing his mind being stuck at home,' a friend told DailyMail.com.

Police are refusing to confirm whether or not Dulos left a suicide note.

'He was so desperate to get out of the house he even tried to schedule an impromptu meeting with his legal team just as excuse.

'He was told in no uncertain terms that it would be a violation of his house arrest unless he had permission.

'The prospect of having his bond revoked and being locked up again would have sent him completely off the rails.'

The friend added, ominously: 'If he tried to kill himself once, he will try it again. As far as Fotis is concerned, he definitely isn't going to jail.

'He gives the impression he's in control and that he's a tough guy but he's terrified of being locked up.'

Police search Fotis Dulos' home as bondsman says he spoke to him last before suicide attempt | Daily Mail Online
Wow...thanks for this

“Judge Heller has ruled against me over and over. I am not an alcoholic, I am not a drug addict, I am not an abuser,” Dulos wrote. “I am a good father and my children adore me.”
‘I feel like a passenger in a runaway train that is headed to nowhere’: A frustrated, cash-strapped Fotis Dulos fought against judge overseeing his two-year contentious divorce

I’m sorry, but the timing on this HC article penned by DA, on a source directly provided by NP without a doubt, is ridiculous. Why is this news now, and why is the slant one of martyrdom rather than one of the close call for those kids?

The only response to it is, “yes, and if Judge Heller had only ruled harder against you, maybe JD would be alive today. Thankfully she protected the children from unsupervised visits with you, although in retrospect she clearly should have done much more, and that perhaps is the reason they are still living.”

While FD may not have been a known alcoholic or drug addict (but we don't know, since he is also a liar) , we know that he was for sure an abuser (perhaps even an abuser of a corpse, as well as living victims).

These articles from DA do nothing but continue to disappoint IMO. This one though could actually go beyond disappointment into the realm of shameful.

Factually no issues with the DA article but not sure how pointing out 'old news' in Family Court regarding Fd ongoing issue with Judge Heller and claims of discrimination for being "Greek" connects to the rest of the article?

The idea presented by Fd for the reasons for his discrimination based on being "Greek" was ludicrous. Fd was 'losing' and IMO 'losing badly' based solely on his inability to simply follow the rules and get with the program and do what was right in order to gain access to his children. Fd chose to walk away from his children for nearly 10 months and attempted to weaponise the children against their mother. This behaviour from Fd resulted in severe psychological distress for the oldest children and heartache and anxiety for JFD. Fd didn't appear to care much as he did zero to change his behaviour. Judge Heller had reached the end of her rope with the Fd behaviour but sadly wasn't willing to do much to punish Fd and YET he felt discriminated against? Again, it's delusional and yet another temper tantrum for not being able to steamroll through Atty Midler and JFd.

If the "Greek Family" believes they can come to the US and claim via Atty. P. and DA that their now dead brother was discriminated against because of where he comes from then please post your address here and I'll send you a very basic and quite informative basic US History text to quickly get you up to speed. The US is a country of immigrants and has been since its founding. Ethnic, racial and religious slurs don't fly here and won't be accepted as a basis for the treatment of Fd by the US Court system.

Fd IMO wasn't discriminated against because he was Greek, he simply wasn't winning in Court due to what Judge White said last week in Court, namely that Fd was being 'stupid'. Representing himself for months at a time also did zero to help his cause and simply hindered the already slow CT system further.

I do hope that this article isn't setting the stage for unsavoury allegations regarding Judge Heller and the Farber's and JFd legal team or other issues of ethnicity or religion. If so, it would represent a new low even for Pattisville.

Why would DA want to involve himself in the deep muck here when the participants in the divorce action are dead? What is this article about REALLY? I have suspicions and not one is positive or remotely productive for the people here who ARE ALIVE and ARE IMPORTANT and those are the 5 Farber Dulos children.

I'm no fan of Judge Heller's handling of the divorce action for many reasons but Fd suffered very little in the way of consequences under her regime in Court so I'm not sure where Pattisville might be going here. At some point IMO Fd needed to look in the mirror and evaluate his behaviour and figure out what worked and what didn't. IMO Fd never did this and the results speak for themselves.

I very much wish the 'Greek Family' time and space to process their grief outside and away from the situation Fd left behind. I'm not sure going down the path of claiming discrimination offers you and your family anything here and certainly doesn't do justice IMO to the huge file of documented behaviour Fd left behind in multiple courts. Please do not fall for lines from snake oil attorneys peddling promises of 'untold millions' or 'vindication' or 'clearing the name of Fd'. You saw what believing those statements did for Fd.

MOO

If his own parents are buried in the US, I don't know why FD's remains would be returned to Greece. I know things about cremation are more relaxed in America but not necessarily so in Greece -- at least not when I was last there.

MOO

Followed up with a friend in Greece last night about cremations in Greece. As I previously understood, there has never been a place to be cremated in Greece -- the only option for cremation required the family to take decedent to Bulgaria if cremation desired.

Appears the very first crematorium after 20-year battle was opened Sept 2019 but it's a privately owned crematorium (established under the insistence of a Greek actress and member of parliament Anna Vagena). No knowledge if any public crematoriums happening anytime soon. MOO

@RoosterRock you describe the current reality here perfectly, but sadly Atty. P. doesn't appear to be with you in the realm of reality.

All I could think of is the old clip of Dr Evil saying "Please talk to the hand because the face don't want to hear it anymore"!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member