Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
No, I'm quite clear. Have been for some time now.

The reason I quoted JS was that I wasn't aware that someone's dying declaration could exonerate another individual in their dying declaration. (If I am reading it right) It sounds like JS is going to argue this in the case against MT. He probably has to bring it up but IMO it won't fly. MOO

Yeah, it won’t fly-no way. His word alone cannot be considered evidence, because it’s self serving (even if only for 30 minutes or whatever). His suicide note doesn’t exonerate either of these two characters in any way. If JS attempts to use it as evidence, it won’t work.

Concerning a dying declaration:
I have followed cases where the spouses journal or writings have been ruled admissible by the court which included the references: "if I die, my spouse is responsible". Not that it convicted anyone on its own merit but it was recorded as part of the trial transcript.

But it doesn’t seem to work in the reverse, though, does it?

Breaking- police called to Jefferson Crossing since there is a moving van and they need someone to monitor what they're moving out of the house!
83438278_134783804342673_5083352914487934976_n.jpg

Breaking- police called to Jefferson Crossing since there is a moving van and they need someone to monitor what they're moving out of the house!
GLORIA FARBER, you go girl!
ETA: Who said she didn't care what they take! Lots of fight left. It really is the principle of things!

Last edited:
a moving van
ugh
that's low!
Not at all surprised, though. Wouldn't be shocked if FD told Rena to do this a little bit after the heat died down after he offed himself. "Back up that truck, sis!" Something tells me FD has life-sized photos of himself framed in every room. Let them take all of his useless memorabilia. But thank goodness for Gloria--they won't get much of value if she has a say. JMO

One thing I don't think MT has been accused of being is "classy". Would love to see her social media stuff.

well, we just read about triangulation, right? Troconis thinks/thought she is/was not vulnerable to Fotis because she is different than Jennifer. She is different, but not immune to Fotis.

I think there is evidence to convict Michelle of a serious crime. I think she did bad things she should be punished for with jail time. Still...

I think she was manipulated by Fotis. Her trash talk doesn't do a thing to convince me she was not abused my him. He probably laughed and ducked and fake-submitted when she trash-talked him, and said, "And Jennifer was scared of me? Gimme a break!"

Unfortunately, the abuse of her by Fotis that I suspect doesn't leave me suspecting she is not responsible for decision after decision after decision to interfere with finding Jennifer. A person can be abused and be criminally responsible. That's how I see her. A victim and a suspected criminal with overwhelming evidence to suggest she did interfere with the investigation and a lot of reason to suspect more wrong doing.

The cow says, MOO.

PD just left the Dulos estate at 4 Jefferson Crossing after being called at about 1:30 for a report of a moving van in the driveway. Rena Dulos and Anna Curry have to be out by Friday. PD May have just been making sure nothing was taken from the home per court order.
@FOX61News

upload_2020-2-6_14-39-0.jpeg

well, we just read about triangulation, right? Troconis thinks/thought she is/was not vulnerable to Fotis because she is different than Jennifer. She is different, but not immune to Fotis.

I think there is evidence to convict Michelle of a serious crime. I think she did bad things she should be punished for with jail time. Still...

I think she was manipulated by Fotis. Her trash talk doesn't do a thing to convince me she was not abused my him. He probably laughed and ducked and fake-submitted when she trash-talked him, and said, "And Jennifer was scared of me? Gimme a break!"

Unfortunately, the abuse of her by Fotis that I suspect doesn't leave me suspecting she is not responsible for decision after decision after decision to interfere with finding Jennifer. A person can be abused and be criminally responsible. That's how I see her. A victim and a suspected criminal with overwhelming evidence to suggest she did interfere with the investigation and a lot of reason to suspect more wrong doing.

The cow says, MOO.
I think you need to be careful about MT being a victim ...

I don't think her lack of class has anything to do with her victimhood. Frankly, I don't care if she was a victim of FD. I wouldn't be surprised if she sees herself as a victim but she was with FD for years. In my experience, when you are with someone who isn't on the up-and-up, there are clues and red flags. Sometimes we choose to ignore them. I think MT did so because she wanted to. She had a cushy life, courtesy in large part to the mother of the woman she replaced in that house. Vomit-inducing.

This is a woman who brazenly moved into another woman's life, a woman FD married, had five kids with, but all of a sudden HATED with a passion. It shouldn't take years of being with that man and a capital crime for MT to imagine that he may turn his back on her, too one day.

This is obviously all JMO, but I think FD & MT are birds of a feather.

While we can't post her social media pics here, you can be assured that all those who have followed her SM have seen how rough MT is. She's no sweetie-pie, that's for sure. She'll hold her own in jail just fine.

As @afitzy mentioned in the post above: 'The MT crotch grab shot while water-skiing is truly one to preserve for posterity' - and a good idea of who she is, on display for the world.
Totally agree.

I have to do some research on the gang structure present in the women's prisons in CT. I think MT will fit right in and her knife skills from years of spear fishing will no doubt serve her well in that environment. I'm sure there is a gang that is just for MT and everyone finds their place!

But, as we all well know, its a long road from where she is today with her new attorney to hearing the jury verdict!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member