Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colangelo says its come to their attention today that Troconis has an expired Venezuelan passport. Per condition of release, that should have been turned over.

Schoenhorn knows nothing about 3rd party contact with Fotis. Troconis mom is a psychologist and has been staying with her to tend to basic needs since she can’t go shopping.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronT

·

Colangelo says travel should be limited to CT only.
@FOX61

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
2m

Colangelo on release...says Troconis was trying to have contact with Fotis through a third party.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
3m

Colangelo on GPS device. Says Troconis is wearing a sweat band that makes it look tighter than it is. He is okay with using a thinner sock but they have already loosened it once.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
4m

Schoenhorn says they’ll hand over Troconis’ passports.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
54m

Troconis and Attorney Jon Schoenhorn wall into Stamford court but don’t talk to media. Also...is that Anna Curry with them? Working to confirm.
@FOX61News

0:43

Last edited:
Judge Gary White: eliminates substance abuse testing requirement. Tells her to work with probation to make the GPS anklet more comfortable. Keeps house arrest but will allow her to leave home for basic needs. Says she cannot leave the state of Connecticut.
@News12CT
Judge White: house arrest....not allowing her to leave CT. Can leave house for medical, church, lawyer, shopping...with approval.

It is ski season in NY, CT and MA. Is it possible that the ski team has meets in these states? Anyway, I hope the restrictions stay in place because she could be a flight risk and why should she get to travel for pleasure while out on bond.

At lot of kids in CT are on ski race teams in Vermont, where the weekend races are held..in no galaxy would someone under HOUSE ARREST be able to travel from CT to Vermont (3-5 hours) away to see their child in a ski race.

THESE ARE REASONS WE DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES, loss of our liberty and freedom. Which honestly without freedom, liberty and our health we have nothing..

Last edited:
Are Starbucks and haircuts considered basic needs?
Probably...

Judge eliminates drug testing. Orders passport handover. Can work on bracelet comfort with probation. Sticks with house arrest. Can only go out for religious, lawyer, shopping reasons. Wont allow her to leave state.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
3m

Schoenhorn says bail bondsman secured all 2.1-million.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
4m

Schoenhorn knows nothing about 3rd party contact with Fotis. Troconis mom is a psychologist and has been staying with her to tend to basic needs since she can’t go shopping.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
6m

Colangelo says travel should be limited to CT only.
@FOX61News

I don't remember Gypsies when I lived in England, but we sure had our share in Germany! They were Romas and I had one once try to steal food off my plate in a restaurant!
----------------------
yes, and there were rumors in our small town that the gypsies would steal all the vegetables
out of the gardens overnight.[/QUOTE]

“Gypsies, tramps, and thieves .....”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads