Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not supposed to be punitive. They are supposed to keep her from fleeing justice and keep the rest of us safe.

Punishment comes after conviction in criminal court.

Troconis makes my blood boil because she didn't and isn't, by appearances, helping find Jennifer. And as a human I am allowed to feel anger and express it in legal ways.

But criminal court can't express its anger in any way- it can uphold the law.

In addition, criminal court CAN punish. But not before conviction.

We are allowed to be angry. But we are banging our own heads against a wall to demand pre-conviction punishment. And we are perhaps not being careful about what we wish for. "Probable cause" can be as weak as the rapist's AW.

(Not doubting his involvement- but the point is, probable cause can get you arrested. You could be acquitted, especially if you are innocent. And, especially if you are innocent, you wouldn't want the State to be allowed to punish before the trial.)

MOO
I have confidence in the States ability to present a solid and compelling case against MT for all charges.

The anger coming through on my and I think many other posts here relates to ongoing attempts at manipulation of the system by someone that has the means to hire an atty and post substantial bond.

The request for the interpreter is a perfect example of such manipulation IMO. Anyone that has seen a multilingual trial knows that it is slow and makes it easy for the Jury to be distracted or possibly not even follow along. Defense atty's know this IMO and in cases where the language barrier is real it is a wonderful option.

However, MT has demonstrated the ability to function in an english speaking environment for many many years so I do not believe for one second that the request for translation and ability to speak in spanish in Court by MT and her atty was done for any other reason other than to make the Courtroom experience for jurors harder and certainly more challenging to follow. There is no easy answer on the language question though absent testing but I do think that what her atty did is such an abuse that I'd almost support language testing for MT in BOTH english and spanish. The other obvious issue with translation is that error occur and nuance is oftentimes lost.

The idea that amidst preparing a defense for Conspiracy to Murder charges the priority of MT is getting coffee, blowouts and taking trips to the mall with her daughter is something I frankly find offensive given the nature of the charges being levelled against her. The accommodation for 'business' travel for a new fabric business is also something that is baffling - MT atty presented no incorporation documents to show that there is such a business. MT and her family have extensive ties outside the US and the fact that some of her parents properties are held as collateral for her bond I don't believe would stop her from fleeing the possibility of 20-life in a CT prison. Has the State adequately checked the MT bond collateral after the fiasco of the Fd Faux bond that remains unresolved?

Further, we have seen in the Fd case that the bracelet monitoring process is at best highly imperfect as by all accounts the bracelet monitors watched the unmoving bracelet at 4Jx while Fd gassed himself to death (and when he should have been in transit to Stamford).

Sadly it seems that Atty Colangelo might have been more focused on his next job rather than managing the details of his Stamford Office. I really hate to say this as the AW preparation seen so far has been impressive but the bracelet monitoring, not shutting down 3rd party contact between Fd and MT, passport collection and on and on, it simply seems like too many things have sadly fallen through the cracks.

MOO

Last edited:
Why was there no punishment for 3rd party contact with Fd?

Why weren't the passports picked up by the Court at the time of AW1 as they were supposed to have been per the terms of release at that time?
SBM.

There was no punishment because the State literally said today that they are investigating claims of 3rd party contact. They did not provide proof.

We do not know what passports were already taken by the court, just that there is one expired Venezuelan passport that the State found out exists today. This would make me think MT located it after she originally handed in her other passports, brought it up to her new attorney, and he was hoping cooperating and telling the State about it would get MT more leniency than has already been afforded.

If she were pregnant by Fo then she would be just about to pop. Unless she used a sperm donation. Would that be 3rd party contact? Contact from beyond?:eek::rolleyes:

We have always believed here and with a tad bit of confirmation today, those two saw each other. So that could leave a wide window open for pregnancy that ended not even two weeks ago. And I just met a woman who was 48 and has a 3 year old, so it can happen.
We had no confirmation of any contact. We had claims that there MAY have been 3rd party contact between the two.

If anyone knows the email of who in Colangelo's Office will be taking over the case, please post it here as there may be some good suggestions
from us, the public, that may help them in the case.
Like this one:
Please request ESPN archived videos of MT doing on air color (in English) of the downhill ski tournaments.

Oh thank the Lord.
I wonder the shape of the house now.but gf must be relieved that part is over . I truly feel awful for gf having to deal with all this and raising 5 beautiful grandchildren while dealing with the death of her daughter and the way the courts handled her murderers and co conspirators moo moo

If anyone knows the email of who in Colangelo's Office will be taking over the case, please post it here as there may be some good suggestions
Like this one:
Please request ESPN archived videos of MT doing on air color (in English) of the downhill ski tournaments.
Brilliant !

I have confidence in the States ability to present a solid and compelling case against MT for all charges.

The anger coming through on my and I think many other posts here relates to ongoing attempts at manipulation of the system by someone that has the means to hire an atty and post substantial bond.

The request for the interpreter is a perfect example of such manipulation IMO. Anyone that has seen a multilingual trial knows that it is slow and makes it easy for the Jury to be distracted or possibly not even follow along. Defense atty's know this IMO and in cases where the language barrier is real it is a wonderful option.

However, MT has demonstrated the ability to function in an english speaking environment for many many years so I do not believe for one second that the request for translation and ability to speak in spanish in Court by MT and her atty was done for any other reason other than to make the Courtroom experience for jurors harder and certainly more challenging to follow. There is no easy answer on the language question though absent testing but I do think that what her atty did is such an abuse that I'd almost support language testing for MT in BOTH english and spanish. The other obvious issue with translation is that error occur and nuance is oftentimes lost.

The idea that amidst preparing a defense for Conspiracy to Murder charges the priority of MT is getting coffee, blowouts and taking trips to the mall with her daughter is something I frankly find offensive given the nature of the charges being levelled against her. The accommodation for 'business' travel for a new fabric business is also something that is baffling - MT atty presented no incorporation documents to show that there is such a business. MT and her family have extensive ties outside the US and the fact that some of her parents properties are held as collateral for her bond I don't believe would stop her from fleeing the possibility of 20-life in a CT prison. Has the State adequately checked the MT bond collateral after the fiasco of the Fd Faux bond that remains unresolved?

Further, we have seen in the Fd case that the bracelet monitoring process is at best highly imperfect as by all accounts the bracelet monitors watched the unmoving bracelet at 4Jx while Fd gassed himself to death (and when he should have been in transit to Stamford).

Sadly it seems that Atty Colangelo might have been more focused on his next job rather than managing the details of his Stamford Office. I really hate to say this as the AW preparation seen so far has been impressive but the bracelet monitoring, not shutting down 3rd party contact between Fd and MT, passport collection and on and on, it simply seems like too many things have sadly fallen through the cracks.

MOO

Would the defense then try to eliminate potential jurors who also were fluent in Spanish?

Like this one:
@enelram, "Dog Bite" sadly disappointed IMO.

She does! I have wondered this for awhile, although most likely not true. But wouldn't that be a kicker in this case, "I'm pregnant with FD's baby because we didn't abide by the no contact order and now it has to be considered as an heir to." Nothing would surprise me.

If she were pregnant by Fo then she would be just about to pop. Unless she used a sperm donation. Would that be 3rd party contact? Contact from beyond?:eek::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

To take this further...I am not an attorney but would there be any advantage to her having FD's baby since technically the divorce never happened? As in if FD and JD were still married and FD brought MT into the marriage (he is the one responsible for doing that) would an illigetimate child now be eligible to siphon off JD's money or receive support jointly from them both? Does that make any sense? Or maybe she was the one who received the reproductive services posing as JD Normie mentioned??? Just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
I must have missed them acting like it was funny. Was this posted before? Apologies ... there are so many long threads to keep up with!

You don’t remember those videos from the courthouse on a number of times when MT and her family were entering or leaving the courthouse smiling and laughing like the whole thing was a preposterous joke? Or maybe didn’t see them? There are a number of them.

If she were pregnant by Fo then she would be just about to pop. Unless she used a sperm donation. Would that be 3rd party contact? Contact from beyond?:eek::rolleyes:

To take this further...I am not an attorney but would there be any advantage to her having FD's baby since technically the divorce never happened? As in if FD and JD were still married and FD brought MT into the marriage (he is the one responsible for doing that) would a child now be eligible to receive support jointly from them both? Does that make any sense? Or maybe see was the one who received the reproductive services posing as JD Normie mentioned??? Just thinking out loud.[/QUOTE]
We have yet to hear about Fd banking sperm too.

It might have been a sealed issue in Family Court but oftentimes eggs/sperm status in divorce is contentious.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member