Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here said she does have a car now-starts with the letter “N”, according to the member who said it. Maybe Kimch33kim?
IDK, haven't been following the car situation other than via the AW where she I believe was the person that rented the Tahoe. MT had previously it seemed driven the Fd Jeep and this Jeep wasn't in evidence via the drone shots of 4Jx on the day he killed himself. Perhaps the Jeep was sold? We just don't know. MOO

Fotis Dulos cremated, attorneys consider malicious prosecution lawsuit

The insanity from Pattisville continues IMO:

Quotes from article:

FARMINGTON — Fotis Dulos has been cremated, but his attorneys want to continue the fight to exonerate him and possibly file malicious prosecution and legal malpractice lawsuits as a way of clearing his name.[BBM]

Attorney Kevin Smith, a member of his criminal defense team, told Farmington Regional Probate Judge Evelyn Daly during a hearing Tuesday that his client's interest in his estate should be considered.

Daly appointed attorney Christopher Hug, of the Hartford law firm, Robinson + Cole, as the temporary administrator of the Dulos estate during the hearing.

When he died from an apparent suicide on Jan. 30, Fotis Dulos was facing murder charges in the death and disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, two foreclosure proceedings and $2.5 million in lawsuits filed by his mother-in-law.

Fotis Dulos was cremated, according to his death certificate that Smith provided to the probate court. The New York Medical Examiner is waiting on toxicology results before determining the cause of death, according to Norm Pattis, who was the lead defense attorney in the criminal case.

Maybe alcohol and opioids of some kind? I am definitely anticipating that there’ll be something. Hope they got some hair for a follicle test, if they are allowed to, legally.
I'm thinking, if he did his research, he'd want to fall asleep quickly in there. A mixture of benzos and opioids are a killer combo. Wash it down with some booze and you're out, perhaps even before the gas affects your system. Wondering if they found him with a bag over his head for good measure. If he wouldn't suffer prison, he was too much of a wuss to go through too much pain/suffering during his suicide. Wouldn't be surprised to see his system full of substances. Morbid, yes. But MOO based on some experience and education.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/11/connecticut-man-charged-with-threatening-fotis-dulos-lawyers/

A Connecticut man harassed the attorneys of Fotis Dulos with more than 30 threatening phone calls, including one warning them to “watch your back in the parking lot,” police said.

the Hartford Courant reports.

The attorneys had been representing Dulos, a 52-year-old luxury home builder accused of kidnapping and murdering his 50-year-old estranged wife, Jennifer, who disappeared from her New Canaan home in May 2019. Fotis Dulos was declared dead on Jan. 30, two days after he attempted suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning at his Farmington mansion.

“You better watch your back in the parking lot,” Davenport said during the calls, according to an arrest warrant obtained by the newspaper.

The threats continued into mid-October, including ominous suggestions that “Smith is not safe” and “it’s gonna be real easy, man, real easy,” according to the warrant.

SEE ALSO
Fotis Dulos' family says he was 'no killer'

Investigators managed to trace the calls to Davenport, who insisted he was only joking with the attorneys and was simply trying to “get a rise out of them.” Davenport began making the threats after Pattis claimed during a television interview that Jennifer Dulos had faked her own death, the warrant states.

Davenport accused the attorney of “spreading false information” and admitted that he told Pattis he was headed to his office at one point, police said.

In one voicemail left for Pattis, Davenport said Fotis Dulos was “going to jail” and that the attorney should also be incarcerated for defending him, the New Haven Register reports.

Michelle troconis is joining the group that wants things from Fotis Dulos’s Jefferson Crossing home. Her attorney has filed motion seeking her surf board, crepe maker and numerous other items.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

TBH I think she should get her stuff. I am sure her moving out was rushed and some stuff got left behind. She is more than welcome to take her surfboard and cram it into her condo which she whines is too small. Let it sit there to remind her of the life she had and threw away. BTW what pray tell is a crepe maker? I have always made them in a frying pan. I guess maybe she isn't as skilled in the kitchen as Fo was and needs special gadgets to make simple food.

As usual your army is 'ON IT'. Thanks for posting.

Not even sure where to start with commenting on any of the Sister Rena comments. IMO they speak for themselves and simply IMO continue the delusion of Fd which we here on WS watched play out so many times across the span of many years.

But, I do have to say that bringing in the possibility of the DNA of the children into the situation is a new low even by the already low standards of Pattisville and Fd. Simply no words for the inclusion of private visit by the children to the hospital which has never been reported in the Press. Why attack and discuss minor children?

The Host holding up the system of law in Greece as superior to that of the US is a masterful touch as I'm not sure if she watched the social media in Greece catch on fire when the US Professor from Germany was attacked and murdered while out on a jog when she was attending a scientific conference in 2019.

Its sad to see this all play out in public and I wish the family would simply take the time to reflect and grieve in private rather than lashing out and blaming the world and the US system of justice.

MOO
Does Rena not realize that the kids DNA is different from his. I mean come on they could even tell if it was transfer DNA from the kids as the different DNA would be mixed. First being such self proclaimed "smart people" they are a bunch of morons.

Attorney draws similarities between Joan of Arc and Fotis Dulos in court motion

Quotes from article:

A motion was also filed on Feb. 10 by an attorney representing Troconis seeking to retrieve personal property from the Farmington home.

See part of the motion here.

Among the items requested are items of furniture, towels, sheets, kitchen items, decorations, skis belonging to Troconis and her daughter, a surf board, weights, water skis, and a motorcycle Honda 250.[BBM]

"I wanted to make sure Michelle’s interests were considered and that nothing disappeared from that house until we can sort out what belongs to her, what belongs to the children, what belongings to the estate and what belongs to the new best friend," Attorney Jon Shoenhorn said.

An attorney for the Dulos children also said there are items inside the house belonging to them.

“There may very well be interests in specific items that belonged to the children that were requested during the divorce and refused to be returned to the children, so there may be some requests that they would make," Attorney Anne Dranginis said.[BBM]

Meanwhile, Kevin Smith, who is part of Dulos' defense team, was in court on Tuesday as well.

"We all want to make sure the that the estate protects potential suits he may have, potential claims, malicious prosecution, wrongful death, potentially malpractice, so those are things we want to make sure are not lost in the rush to divvy up all of his property," Smith said.[BBM]

There was also a cat in the house. Smith told the judge a friend of Fotis Dulos, who helped put up his bond, said she would be willing to take the cat on a permanent basis.

As for all of the items in the house, the temporary administrator told the judge he hopes to have an inventory done in the next 30 days.

======================
Looks like Pattisville is setting the stage from wrongful death, malicious prosecution etc. so that the next ring in the circus will be pitching a tent.

Unreal IMO.

MOO

He died days after the attempt. If there were any drugs that he took prior, those drugs would have dissipated by the TOD.
How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System?
However, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, some average times that drugs will continue to show up in a urine drug test include the following:[1]
  • Heroin: 1-3 days.
  • Cocaine: 2-3 days.
  • Marijuana/THC: 1-7 days.
  • Meth: 2-3 days.
  • MDMA: 2-4 days.
The exact amount of time a drug stays in the body will vary according to factors like the dose, the person’s age, weight, and sex, and their physical health.

Also, I would be shocked indeed if the hospital did not take blood and urine samples. MOO.

I'm thinking, if he did his research, he'd want to fall asleep quickly in there. A mixture of benzos and opioids are a killer combo. Wash it down with some booze and you're out, perhaps even before the gas affects your system. Wondering if they found him with a bag over his head for good measure. If he wouldn't suffer prison, he was too much of a wuss to go through too much pain/suffering during his suicide. Wouldn't be surprised to see his system full of substances. Morbid, yes. But MOO based on some experience and education.
I agree. He loaded up before he got in that car to ensure he wouldn't exit when he began to have trouble breathing. He wanted to be numb to all of it.
Just speculating and JMO.

I would think this would be the case. His medical records will not be released.
Are coroners and medical examiners entitled to receive PHI? - www.hcpro.com
Are coroners and medical examiners entitled to receive PHI?
A: A covered entity may disclose protected health information (PHI) without authorization to a coroner or medical examiner for the purpose of identifying a deceased person, determining a cause of death, or fulfilling other duties as authorized by law.

ETA: I see no reason why FD medical records would not be released to the coroner. MOO.

We know why she put Jennifer as “surviving spouse”-and as far as I’m concerned, she said “unknown” for maiden name, just to be insulting. Like she was the “nobody” in the relationship, and not her brother.

ITA....The only acceptable reason for "unknown" may have been in response to the middle name. Otherwise, stating that Jennifer Farber's maiden name was 'unknown" was an absolute slap in the face, especially if NP was helping Rena at this point. I'm offended....IMO...MOO! :mad::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13