Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a copy of the documents filed by Atty JS for MT in Probate:

View attachment 231487 View attachment 231488 View attachment 231490 View attachment 231491

A sofa, too?

Where did she keep that prior to moving in - in her rented car?

Ladder? The house didn't have a ladder until she moved in?

Puleeeeze. This needs to be contested ASAP.

Most of the things on this list were, no doubt, already in that house and bought during Jennifer's marriage with GF's money.

Jennifer moved out in a hurry, and in fear - I'm sure she brought as many of the children's things as possible, and that would have been a lot - but I find it highly unlikely she managed to get the household items: items likely purchased with Gf's money.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone addressed this, but, I believe Fotis made at least 2 or 3 practice runs before the FINAL one.

He was such a a professional athlete, that I am guessing he timed all of it - from leaving his home at 4JX to parking at the Wavenly Park and riding the bicycle to Jennifer's.

I believe that he (and "homewrecker") scouted out a place to park - put - bury - sink with an anchor - Jennifer's skeleton ahead of time and the spot was ready on May 24. If it was a hole in the ground, then he collected dirt and brush and had a shovel hidden there to bury her in the ground - under brush - far far from the road.

I believe the banging that the neighbors heard later that morning was Fotis chopping up his bicycle to discard it on Albany Street.

I do not believe "homewrecker" to be innocent at t'all - not by a long shot. She appears to have been so swept up by him that she would do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g he wanted. I have to imagine that she was only too happy to get rid of "the wife" so she could STOP listening to Fotis b*tching and moaning about the $$$$$ the divorce was costing him, and I bet you a million to one that "homewrecker" had NO idea how broke Fotis really was.

There is a book called "From Charm to Harm and everything in between" by Greg Zaffuto.
I have purchased it to try to understand Fotis and many other people like him, but it appears that Fotis destroyed
a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g he touched. He destroyed his first marriage, his second marriage, her parents (he owed Mr. Farber money and Jennifer's parents would have known he was cheating on her), his superficial relationship with his children, his financial life, his reputation as a builder, and last but not least, his relationship with the courts - all of them, Family court, Criminal Court and probate court. OH, wait - he destroyed "homewrecker's" life, too. She fell for him hook line and sinker, was manipulated by him, and BAM - within 7 days of Jennifer being murdered, "homewrecker" is informed by the courts that she and FD MUST have NO CONTACT. BAM. OVER.
3 strikes - you're OUT Michelle. YOu ruined your life for what? a pretty face? a good lay? or what
you got over by hurting Jennifer and the 5 kids? you ruined your own daughters life too.

He's a monster and who knows how many other "Michelle's" and "Anna's" Fotis bedded down. who knows how many other children are on the planet sired by a person the likes of him. He hurts people for a hobby.

But he was a competitive athlete, and being a skilled professional that he was, I have to guess, he made some practice runs on his bicycle from Wavenly Park - to make sure that when the final episode came, it would go off swimmingly.

IDK, haven't been following the car situation other than via the AW where she I believe was the person that rented the Tahoe. MT had previously it seemed driven the Fd Jeep and this Jeep wasn't in evidence via the drone shots of 4Jx on the day he killed himself. Perhaps the Jeep was sold? We just don't know. MOO
Yea~ MT has a nissan the silver one

I went to the courthouse in Stamford last week, and stood next to JS when he met the press at the microphones, and MT and her arms were linked into 3 people (I think her dad, and a sister and JS).

To tell you the truth, I wanted to trip her or kick her in her ankle, I know that is immature, but I really did want to do that, but, you know, you can't go kicking people - especially with 20 press there filming all of it.

But my fantasy was that I would kick her right where her damn bruise was and she would gag, gasp, grasp her ankle and wince in pain and I'd stand there looking at her like the cat that ate the canary.

Are coroners and medical examiners entitled to receive PHI? - www.hcpro.com
Are coroners and medical examiners entitled to receive PHI?
A: A covered entity may disclose protected health information (PHI) without authorization to a coroner or medical examiner for the purpose of identifying a deceased person, determining a cause of death, or fulfilling other duties as authorized by law.

ETA: I see no reason why FD medical records would not be released to the coroner. MOO.
Dr. G., Medical Examiner often calls the deceased patients physician to get a run down
on what was happening in his health so I'm
pretty sure the ME is able to get a drug history,
blood test, etc. they can't really come up with a
complete history on the deceased without this.

This is an important point.

The practicing and planning had to have taken place in NC to get the timing right.

I do think we'll learn that MT was part of that planning (if not part of all of it), hence her conspiracy charge. It was not, most likely, all done in the Hartford area.

Also, the car that MT was known to drive regularly, that was seen behind the house either prior to or on the day of the murder, was part of the planning - hence its mention in the AW - there was no other reason for it to have been there hiding behind the house.

MT and Fd were "joined at the hip" so to speak. It's likely she helped plan the entire thing. She had a lot to gain - a lot of motive.

With or without the "local" practicing and planning, the fact that the crime was committed in NC means that the venue should not change from that area. Venue is not just for the convenience of the accused.
I don't know if anyone addressed this, but, I believe Fotis made at least 2 or 3 practice runs before the FINAL one.

He was such a a professional athlete, that I am guessing he timed all of it - from leaving his home at 4JX to parking at the Wavenly Park and riding the bicycle to Jennifer's.

I believe that he (and "homewrecker") scouted out a place to park - put - bury - sink with an anchor - Jennifer's skeleton ahead of time and the spot was ready on May 24. If it was a hole in the ground, then he collected dirt and brush and had a shovel hidden there to bury her in the ground - under brush - far far from the road.

I believe the banging that the neighbors heard later that morning was Fotis chopping up his bicycle to discard it on Albany Street.

I do not believe "homewrecker" to be innocent at t'all - not by a long shot. She appears to have been so swept up by him that she would do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g he wanted. I have to imagine that she was only too happy to get rid of "the wife" so she could STOP listening to Fotis b*tching and moaning about the $$$$$ the divorce was costing him, and I bet you a million to one that "homewrecker" had NO idea how broke Fotis really was.

There is a book called "From Charm to Harm and everything in between" by Greg Zaffuto.
I have purchased it to try to understand Fotis and many other people like him, but it appears that Fotis destroyed
a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g he touched. He destroyed his first marriage, his second marriage, her parents (he owed Mr. Farber money and Jennifer's parents would have known he was cheating on her), his superficial relationship with his children, his financial life, his reputation as a builder, and last but not least, his relationship with the courts - all of them, Family court, Criminal Court and probate court. OH, wait - he destroyed "homewrecker's" life, too. She fell for him hook line and sinker, was manipulated by him, and BAM - within 7 days of Jennifer being murdered, "homewrecker" is informed by the courts that she and FD MUST have NO CONTACT. BAM. OVER.
3 strikes - you're OUT Michelle. YOu ruined your life for what? a pretty face? a good lay? or what
you got over by hurting Jennifer and the 5 kids? you ruined your own daughters life too.

He's a monster and who knows how many other "Michelle's" and "Anna's" Fotis bedded down. who knows how many other children are on the planet sired by a person the likes of him. He hurts people for a hobby.

But he was a competitive athlete, and being a skilled professional that he was, I have to guess, he made some practice runs on his bicycle from Wavenly Park - to make sure that when the final episode came, it would go off swimmingly.

Last edited:
A sofa, too?

Where did she keep that prior to moving in - in her rented car?

Ladder? The house didn't have a ladder until she moved in?

Puleeeeze. This needs to be contested ASAP.

Most of the things on this list were, no doubt, already in that house and bought during Jennifer's marriage with GF's money.
Alathea, I was rather encouraged when I read this.
It appears, IMO, that Jennifer got most of what mattered to her.
Furniture, Silverware, everyday flatware....... and tupperware?
Then Michi came on board to pad the love nest.
Now she wants to reclaim it since she's been done wrong.
Working hard to stifle my giggles.
You couldn't make this stuff up.
MOO MOO and MOO.

Alathea, I was rather encouraged when I read this.
It appears, IMO, that Jennifer got most of what mattered to her.
Furniture, Silverware, everyday flatware....... and tupperware?
Then Michi came on board to pad the love nest.
Now she wants to reclaim it since she's been done wrong.
Working hard to stifle my giggles.
You couldn't make this stuff up.
MOO MOO and MOO.
On the contrary, though - Jennifer left in a rush and likely did NOT take most of her belongings that mattered to her. She left in fear.

She probably took as much of the kids' things as possible but, as she was in a rush to get out, likely didn't get to take the household items at all. The silverware may well have also been hers, most of the rest of the stuff as well.

Where did MT live before where she had large items stored? A ladder and sofa, really? She needed a ladder where? It makes no sense.

Last edited:
I've been pondering NP's continued interest in all this. I certainly get that even the most heinous murderous criminals should be afforded a vigorous and indeed the best defense within our system in order for justice to be served. For me, it comes down to this question. Why does NP persist in carrying on the charade of defending his deceased client within the court of public opinion even after his client so abruptly decided to deny him the opportunity to defend him in actual court - the one that really matters?

I suspect that NP's real and limited skills lie in what we've witnessed on display in the media all along. In the event of having to actually go to trial, it would have become increasingly apparent that his woeful bag of tricks were never up to the task of getting an acquittal or anything close. Deep down, I think he knows that as well. So, he milks it for all it's worth. IMO

Last edited:
The banging was at Sturbridge all the way in New Canaan. It took place after the garbage run. The Mercier label was found in the garbage from Albany. It looks like from the surveillance photos of the Toyota that the bike is seen in the bed of the truck on its way back to Farmington. I don't believe FD would have gone all the way back to NC just to chop up the bike. MOO.

This email is to inform you that MICHAEL HABIB, with docket number U04WCR190487056S, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 03/04/2020. This will take place in GA 04 Waterbury Courthouse located at the following address: 400 Grand Street, Waterbury, CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii