Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or cut her up and put her in a septic tank-would it have been smart to put her in one that belonged to a house with some association with him? No...but maybe he would have thought nobody’d look there

Long ago, I thought maybe he was smart since her body hadn’t been found. Then I realized that if he had been smart, he never would have thought he could get away with this and he never would have done even the things that are proven right there in the court record: Q. Want to keep living off your rich wife’s money? A. Don’t flaunt your latest affair—that you later got over quickly enough when a younger, more-available (as in not hampered by that pesky ankle monitor and those arrest warrants not to mention her authorship of those very clearly written alibi scripts) new love and “best friend” dropped by—and tell your rich, beautiful, kind but fed-up wife that you’d like to move your paramour into the house that your wife’s money was paying for and where the five (FIVE) little kids you had with your wife and your wife still lived. That’s just ONE mistake. MOO. Nope, in MOO (well, MOO but backed by quite a lot of evidence in those interesting and illuminating arrest warrants for the FD, MT, and KM), FD and crew may have lucked out so far on JD’s remains not having been found YET but as sure as we are not going to let JD and the need for justice be forgotten, the truth will emerge. Every day, I wonder if it will be MT, KM, or maybe someone else who perhaps fairly recently learned some things from FD and wants to help give those five little kids some peace in at least knowing where their beloved mom’s remains are who plays “Let’s Make a Deal” to save themselves or just, in the case of AC, thinks of something that might help those little kids and shares that with LE to do the right thing, the kind thing. It will happen, I feel sure. MOO.

I bet a few other minds wanna know as well.

Everything was actually stolen from the five Dulos children.

Let me repeat that: money stolen from the five Dulos children along with stability, permanence, trust, their mother....

The extended family arriving from Greece, Anna Curry, Michelle Troconis, Yanni, Kent Mawhinney, what all did they steal from the five Dulos children?

Soon Colangelo's successor will tell us. I don't have anything to worry about. Do you?

Just sayin'.

JMHO YMMV LRR

No, I do not have any worries about that, either. And when that day comes—as I also know it will—, it will be a day as perfect and sweet as the bag of plums I just bought. MOO.

Long ago, I thought maybe he was smart since her body hadn’t been found. Then I realized that if he had been smart, he never would have thought he could get away with this and he never would have done even the things that are proven right there in the court record: Q. Want to keep living off your rich wife’s money? A. Don’t flaunt your latest affair—that you later got over quickly enough when a younger, more-available (as in not hampered by that pesky ankle monitor and those arrest warrants not to mention her authorship of those very clearly written alibi scripts) new love and “best friend” dropped by—and tell your rich, beautiful, kind but fed-up wife that you’d like to move your paramour into the house that your wife’s money was paying for and where the five (FIVE) little kids you had with your wife and your wife still lived. That’s just ONE mistake. MOO. Nope, in MOO (well, MOO but backed by quite a lot of evidence in those interesting and illuminating arrest warrants for the FD, MT, and KM), FD and crew may have lucked out so far on JD’s remains not having been found YET but as sure as we are not going to let JD and the need for justice be forgotten, the truth will emerge. Every day, I wonder if it will be MT, KM, or maybe someone else who perhaps fairly recently learned some things from FD and wants to help give those five little kids some peace in at least knowing where their beloved mom’s remains are who plays “Let’s Make a Deal” to save themselves or just, in the case of AC, thinks of something that might help those little kids and shares that with LE to do the right thing, the kind thing. It will happen, I feel sure. MOO.

I wish I agreed with you about eventual discovery of JFD's remains. I don't think any of those involved will ever reveal where JFD's remains are, either because they don't know or because they are sociopaths who do not concern themselves with lessening the suffering of anyone but themselves.

If JFD's remains are ever found, it will be because attentive and determined investigators followed a new lead that led them to the discovery or because someone hiking or walking their dog makes the discovery.

I pray that happens, but am not confident it will. The absence of discovery is a new theft everyday and many of us join JFD's family in feeling it.

Also--Attorney Hug, administrator of FD's estate, should be telling us what was stolen from FD or his estate, of which the children are beneficiaries--and Gloria Farber and her late husband's estate are creditors.

Hug is taking from the estate, too. Not sure what actual work he’s done, but apparently, he does want to get paid for it.

I’d bet that someone else knows what Dulos did with his wife’s body, and that person either had to be compensated, or implicated in order not to squeal. You have to look at who else could be in trouble, or who else finacially benefitted in some way, and one of those people know-because he needed some help to get rid of her body, IMO

Agree, HopeForTheBest, someone knows something to aid LE.

It's my fervent wish that SOMEONE come clean. Those children, all of them, will always be haunted with the "what ifs" of this tragedy. "What if FD WAS innocent?" "What if Mom is really alive somewhere or hurt?" "What if we could have done something differently?" It's just not fair to leave these kids in limbo. Even if they don't express these questions verbally, they will slide into their minds from time to time. That's so cruel...so selfish...

Here's to a resolution from one of the prime players or an anonymous note from the unknown accomplice.

@_ShannonMiller
(1/3) Judge makes ruling in civil case brought on by Gloria Farber against Fotis Dulos’ home building business The Fore Group
Judge says the Fore Group breached it’s agreement to repay the money loaned to Hilliard Farber who consequentially suffered damages. Court enters judgment on the in the amount of $1,740,000 in favor of the plaintiff against the Fore GrouP
The court holds that the Estate of Fotis Dulos is liable, under the terms of the promissory note, to the plaintiff for a total amount of $191,008.58.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=19102400

@_ShannonMiller
(1/3) Judge makes ruling in civil case brought on by Gloria Farber against Fotis Dulos’ home building business The Fore Group
Judge says the Fore Group breached it’s agreement to repay the money loaned to Hilliard Farber who consequentially suffered damages. Court enters judgment on the in the amount of $1,740,000 in favor of the plaintiff against the Fore GrouP
The court holds that the Estate of Fotis Dulos is liable, under the terms of the promissory note, to the plaintiff for a total amount of $191,008.58.
finally !!!

@_ShannonMiller
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=19102400
Excellent news.

And just like FD was about to be outed as a financial fraud for lying on his bond application (i.e., emergency bond hearing on the day of suicide), this anticipated judgement is another reason FD is no longer with us. He'd rather be dead than hear the court essentially proclaim he was nothing without his wife's or her family's resources.

Being accused of murder didn't phase him as he was simply going to deny this, forever.

MOO

Last edited:
Excellent news.

And just like FD was about to be outed as a financial fraud for lying on his bond application (i.e., emergency bond hearing on the day of suicide), this anticipated judgement is another reason FD is no longer with us. He'd rather be dead than hear the court essentially proclaim he was nothing without his wife's or her family's resources.

Being accused of murder didn't phase him as he was simply going to deny this, forever.

MOO
Yes, but I wish he was alive to see this.

@_ShannonMiller
TBH I don't view this as a complete win. Think about her legal fees and additional fees probably exceed $191k. That is nothing to her.

@_ShannonMiller

WOW. The Checks were FABRICATED.

The below noted Exhibit G, was the 'supposed' cleared Fore Group Farmington Bank checks to Hilliard Farber.

"The court does not credit Dulos’ testimony claiming diminution of the monies so loaned either by way of checks appearing in exhibit G, which the court finds to have been fabricated by Dulos, his testimony that Farber verbally forgave the loans, Dulos’ claims of simple error in listing the sums owed to Farber in the Fore Group’s tax returns from 2010 to 2016 as loans rather than equity payments by Farber, or that any part of the outstanding funds should be attributed to construction work done by the Fore Group on Farber’s second home".

IMO.

WOW. The Checks were FABRICATED.

The below noted Exhibit G, was the 'supposed' cleared Fore Group Farmington Bank checks to Hilliard Farber.

"The court does not credit Dulos’ testimony claiming diminution of the monies so loaned either by way of checks appearing in exhibit G, which the court finds to have been fabricated by Dulos, his testimony that Farber verbally forgave the loans, Dulos’ claims of simple error in listing the sums owed to Farber in the Fore Group’s tax returns from 2010 to 2016 as loans rather than equity payments by Farber, or that any part of the outstanding funds should be attributed to construction work done by the Fore Group on Farber’s second home".

IMO.

FD was a consummate liar...This is the case from which Attorney Markowitz withdrew his deposition, right?
282.00 05/21/2020 O WITHDRAWAL
Document.gif
new.gif

as to David Markowitz (Non-Party Deponent)
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088970S

Wonder if FD's sister would continue to stand outside of court and proclaim her brother's innocence in all things. This is definitely a moral victory.

Well, none of us here are surprised; but I am shocked that the judge made this finding. I mean, shocked in the sense that so many of the legal battles have gone in an unexpected direction, so that things can be dragged out indefinitely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member