Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Altimari reposted this article on twitter an hour ago...

For 90 minutes, Fotis Dulos’ jeep was unaccounted for on the day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared; did he use that time to hide her body?

A white Jeep owned by Fotis Dulos left Mountain Spring Road for more than 90 minutes on the afternoon that his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — and police have no idea who was driving it or where it went.

The unexplained window of time on May 24, 2019, raises questions about whether Dulos used that time to hide her body. A property in Avon that has become a renewed focus of attention is less than 10 minutes away.

More at link

Dave Altimari reposted this article on twitter an hour ago...

For 90 minutes, Fotis Dulos’ jeep was unaccounted for on the day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared; did he use that time to hide her body?

A white Jeep owned by Fotis Dulos left Mountain Spring Road for more than 90 minutes on the afternoon that his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — and police have no idea who was driving it or where it went.

The unexplained window of time on May 24, 2019, raises questions about whether Dulos used that time to hide her body. A property in Avon that has become a renewed focus of attention is less than 10 minutes away.

More at link

The article got the address of the Mountain Spring Rd property wrong (should be 80 MS Rd, not 60).

Prayers that today's search brings JFD home and that there is plenty of evidence with her that identifies all parties involved.

State police bringing in K-9 Per NBC CT

@davealtimari

Several state police dog units have arrived in the past few minutes to Sky View Drive looks like they are going to be searching the woods this afternoon

Here's hoping KM has experienced a recovery from his previous "memory loss." Or, could the fair damsel, MT, have remembered something FD said to her in Spanish.

Only good thoughts for a successful search!

I have always believed—and hoped—that JD would be found. The more I’ve thought about it, the more I thought FD and associates would want to be away from the body as soon as possible. I hope this is the day. Yes, how wonderful and maybe KM or MT did talk. Those poor kids. MOO.

Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

·
11m

UPDATE:
@CT_STATE_POLICE
say they have arranged to have the septic tank pumped. They say, “There is no specific information that led them to return to this particular property. We are attempting to leave no stone on turned in the ongoing search for Jennifer.” #NBCCT

Well, KM and MT and anyone else with info better talk now before it’s too late. MOO.

Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

·
11m

UPDATE:
@CT_STATE_POLICE
say they have arranged to have the septic tank pumped. They say, “There is no specific information that led them to return to this particular property. We are attempting to leave no stone on turned in the ongoing search for Jennifer.” #NBCCT
seriously?? did we not talk about the septic tank endlessly early on??? I do want her found but will be so disappointed if this is where she did end up.
JMO
@aftizy - FYI

TR
mt moving her stuff today?
@CT_STATE_POLICE
k9units now on scene of former Dulos property in Avon. 2nd location in Farmington has had moving trucks visit over past few days according to neighbors. Defendant & former girlfriend of Dulos reportedly moving stuff out.@WTNH

Moving TRUCKS? Those paintings must be life-sized.

A septic tank in an unused house.
seriously?? did we not talk about the septic tank endlessly early on??? I do want her found but will be so disappointed if this is where she did end up.
JMO
@aftizy - FYI

Me too, oviedo. This is a septic tank at a house that has been sitting unused since before JFD disappeared. Praying that if this is where she did end up, her remains and any evidence that might be with her have remained undisturbed.

We’ve been saying this all along-it would not surprise me at all if they end up finding her in that septic tank.

I was among those who thought that a possibility, but I thought there were other possibilities too. There are so many acres of woods and bodies of water around there. How could LE possibly search all the possibilities? They needed guiding evidence, strong clues, or some kind of hunch that would narrow the search to particular locations among all the vast range of possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13