Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know Jennifer personally, but from everything I have read about her she would have handled these last few months of distance learning with her usual kindness and grace and her children would all have been thriving through the end of the school year and into their summer vacations. It is beyond wrong that she was taken unfairly from their lives at such impressionable and vulnerable ages!
I hope anyone who might be reading this and have contributed to her children's loss in any way (even if not fully intentional) might pause for a minute and do anything in their power to help make things right. I vote for compassion and generosity over pride.

Well said @NCmom99!

The time for silence is over. The law can be forgiving for honesty and assistance in closing a case.

All of MT's discussion about love should be applied to her former lover's children. They deserve to bring their mommy home and live their futures without wondering "if" and "maybe." MOO...IMO

Last edited:
In this drawn out, stressful time...the defendants in the Conspiracy to Commit Murder Charges..the court dates for KM have changed, again:
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS1965Hartford GA 14Awaiting Disposition 08/06/2020 10:00 AMH14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS1965Hartford JDPre-Trial 08/06/2020 10:00 AMHHD -CR19-0266274-T
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/03/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T

The September 3rd hearing is the JFD pre-trial hearing. The other hearing and the disposition are related to his divorce.

and what about this case # HHD-FA19-6105839-S - I have status conference rescheduled from 6/15/20 to 7/7/20.
Still on 7/7/20? TIA! :)

Thanks a bunch @Tink56 !
vil-up2.gif

I think it is amazing that MT continues on an almost daily basis, frantically posting stuff to social media about her fabulous life up until her “difficult year”-I wonder what the odds are that a jury of her peers will find and look at all of these posts and say to themselves “wow, she doesn’t LOOK like a murder conspiritor-I can ignore all of the evidence that the state is producing in court, and acquit her because she has shown me via social media that she can’t be”. This is really pathetic and desperate.

I think it is amazing that MT continues on an almost daily basis, frantically posting stuff to social media about her fabulous life up until her “difficult year”-I wonder what the odds are that a jury of her peers will find and look at all of these posts and say to themselves “wow, she doesn’t LOOK like a murder conspiritor-I can ignore all of the evidence that the state is producing in court, and acquit her because she has shown me via social media that she can’t be”. This is really pathetic and desperate.

ITA....MT strikes a new low!

In one of Michelle’s Spanish messages she says, “There is always a story to tell, the important thing is that it be true.”

By golly, she’s right. However, in all the heartwarming Instagram posts and stories she’s uploaded since April, she has left out photos and pictures of her almost 4-year intimate relationship with FD.

And, she was given 3 personal interviews by LE to tell a TRUE story. But, she STRUCK OUT… she NEVER managed to do so. Does anyone else see something missing in the “truth” she is carefully reconstructing for all to see.

MT laments that, “Despite the fact that it has been an extremely difficult year and that it has changed my life, I have been able to continue my routine of teaching my daughter…”

Although this is heart-warming for her family, and she is fortunate to have a child, the Farber-Dulos children will never see their mother or father again. Their mother will never have an opportunity to help them with homework, hug them, cheer them one, watch them grow, graduate, move on to college, marry...that's all gone. It HAS BEEN a very difficult year for them. Her lamenting her difficult year is NOTHING compared to the trauma and tragedy with which JFD’s family and her friends live on a daily basis.

Come on MT….Answer the questions! It IS important that the story be true. You know much more than you’ve shared to this point. Save yourself before you face further humiliation and degradation during a public trial. JMO…IMHO.

ITA....MT strikes a new low!

In one of Michelle’s Spanish messages she says, “There is always a story to tell, the important thing is that it be true.”

By golly, she’s right. However, in all the heartwarming Instagram posts and stories she’s uploaded since April, she has left out photos and pictures of her almost 4-year intimate relationship with FD.

And, she was given 3 personal interviews by LE to tell a TRUE story. But, she STRUCK OUT… she NEVER managed to do so. Does anyone else see something missing in the “truth” she is carefully reconstructing for all to see.

MT laments that, “Despite the fact that it has been an extremely difficult year and that it has changed my life, I have been able to continue my routine of teaching my daughter…”

Although this is heart-warming for her family, and she is fortunate to have a child, the Farber-Dulos children will never see their mother or father again. Their mother will never have an opportunity to help them with homework, hug them, cheer them one, watch them grow, graduate, move on to college, marry...that's all gone. It HAS BEEN a very difficult year for them. Her lamenting her difficult year is NOTHING compared to the trauma and tragedy with which JFD’s family and her friends live on a daily basis.

Come on MT….Answer the questions! It IS important that the story be true. You know much more than you’ve shared to this point. Save yourself before you face further humiliation and degradation during a public trial. JMO…IMHO.
You nailed it, Tink.
My fear is that it is falling on deaf ears.
Nary a post or thought about the children. Nada.
Nuffin. It's like they are not on her radar.
But, she knew them.
Spent time with them.
Lived and slept with their father.
Claimed to make love with him in the shower before she took her daughter to school.
They were that tight.
And, her daughter knew them.
Slept in their beds!
What is wrong with this woman?

You nailed it, Tink.
My fear is that it is falling on deaf ears.
Nary a post or thought about the children. Nada.
Nuffin. It's like they are not on her radar.
But, she knew them.
Spent time with them.
Lived and slept with their father.
Claimed to make love with him in the shower before she took her daughter to school.
They were that tight.
And, her daughter knew them.
Slept in their beds!
What is wrong with this woman?

She didn’t just spend time with Jennifer’s children-she plotted with their father to spend time with them when she knew she wasn’t supposed to be with them. And now she doesn’t have one word for or one thought about these kids. It’s all about how hard it is for HER. Jennifer‘s children didn’t have a choice in what has happened to their family, and that bimbo’s problems are solely of her own making. The very best possible spin on things for her, has her still living with and fully committed to a man whose wife disappears after he told her that sometimes he wished she would disappear...she knew he wasn’t home where he told the police he was, when Jennifer was killed. But did she really think somebody else disappeared her?? We all know that she knew he killed Jennifer and continued to be in some form of contact with him at least until the Fall-as you said, what is wrong with this woman?? And even now, constantly posting on social media with pictures and videos, trying to show how great she is, at all of her jobs, except her most recent one at Fore Group, since that’s the last one where she got paid. Where are those photos? She got paid a lot of Jennifer’s money to do nothing, and to drive one of Jennifer’s cars. Where is the description of the work you did there, Michi? Are you ashamed of it?

I can’t wait to hear PG’s story about the day Jennifer was murdered by this nasty Dulos gang-

Kent Mawhinney has been in jail for nearly 6 months now...I guess he has dug his trench and decided that he is not gonna be the one to talk. I still find it interesting that he hasn’t made bail. Could be because he has the money but doesn’t want to reveal where it is, could be because he doesn’t have it, and no relative or friend likes him enough to help him out, or maybe it’s because he is afraid to be out, and it’s safer for him to be locked up. I wonder which one it is?

Last edited:
@_ShannonMiller
State prosecutor requesting more time to file response for petition to review bail conditions in the Appellate Court.

Attachments

• CA3CAD49-2327-4C5F-9B77-FBDE5F75DCDF.jpeg
    CA3CAD49-2327-4C5F-9B77-FBDE5F75DCDF.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 53
  • C36E86DB-6235-476F-BA17-D5E2B35AD728.jpeg
    C36E86DB-6235-476F-BA17-D5E2B35AD728.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 2ABC678A-288D-4DA5-8C0F-E0569D22E1D2.jpeg
    2ABC678A-288D-4DA5-8C0F-E0569D22E1D2.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 58
It bugs me that we have to worry that there could be a possibility that MT might have her ankle bracelet removed. There is no good reason for any judge to do so, just because she doesn’t like it. She shouldn’t get to parade around pretending that she wasn’t actively assisting a suspected (known) wife killer.

I have been thinking about MT’s social media posts (obvious, since I keep harping about it), and decided that MT is using these posts as her “testimony”-the testimony she won’t be giving in her trial, since there is no way she will be taking the stand, IMO. She’s “testifying” that she is a wonderful, loving mother and friend (who could never take a mother away from her children), as well as a spiritual, nature-loving being (who could not have been involved in killing another human being). And let’s not forget that she has had some great jobs in her past, so she cannot be a pathetic, greedy, golddigger, because she worked hard and paid her own way. This is her testifying...

I have been thinking about MT’s social media posts (obvious, since I keep harping about it), and decided that MT is using these posts as her “testimony”-the testimony she won’t be giving in her trial, since there is no way she will be taking the stand, IMO. She’s “testifying” that she is a wonderful, loving mother and friend (who could never take a mother away from her children), as well as a spiritual, nature-loving being (who could not have been involved in killing another human being). And let’s not forget that she has had some great jobs in her past, so she cannot be a pathetic, greedy, golddigger, because she worked hard and paid her own way. This is her testifying...

Thank you Jmoose for all the good info you provide. The stuff MT is posting is nauseating and what Innocent person would even have the nerve to boast about themselves like MT does! It sounds like MT is living in a fantasy world and encouraged by people close to her to lie.
I guess you can lie all you want on social media but if she does go to Trial she will have to tell the truth. The people that have believed her social media posts will be shocked when they find out the real MT is the opposite of what she has made up about herself. Perhaps MT should be thinking of some ways to repay GF for all the trips and living expenses she provided for her and her daughter .
Perhaps telling everything she knows about the murder of Jennifer to LE today instead of playing these games would show she is trying to become a decent human being. MOO

She didn’t just spend time with Jennifer’s children-she plotted with their father to spend time with them when she knew she wasn’t supposed to be with them. And now she doesn’t have one word for or one thought about these kids. It’s all about how hard it is for HER. Jennifer‘s children didn’t have a choice in what has happened to their family, and that bimbo’s problems are solely of her own making. The very best possible spin on things for her, has her still living with and fully committed to a man whose wife disappears after he told her that sometimes he wished she would disappear...she knew he wasn’t home where he told the police he was, when Jennifer was killed. But did she really think somebody else disappeared her?? We all know that she knew he killed Jennifer and continued to be in some form of contact with him at least until the Fall-as you said, what is wrong with this woman?? And even now, constantly posting on social media with pictures and videos, trying to show how great she is, at all of her jobs, except her most recent one at Fore Group, since that’s the last one where she got paid. Where are those photos? She got paid a lot of Jennifer’s money to do nothing, and to drive one of Jennifer’s cars. Where is the description of the work you did there, Michi? Are you ashamed of it?

I can’t wait to hear PG’s story about the day Jennifer was murdered by this nasty Dulos gang-

BBM Has she ever felt an ounce of shame in her life, I wonder? I find her personality intriguing. She sickens me and I actually worry that people as unfeeling and amoral as her exist.

Thankfully she’s a fairly rare species. Sure, there are other vacuous people around and they will find each other.

But I feel confident that most people (including potential jurors) are sane enough and moral enough to see right through her, and will see that the evidence of her involvement speaks for itself.

BBM Has she ever felt an ounce of shame in her life, I wonder? I find her personality intriguing. She sickens me and I actually worry that people as unfeeling and amoral as her exist.

Thankfully she’s a fairly rare species. Sure, there are other vacuous people around and they will find each other.

But I feel confident that most people (including potential jurors) are sane enough and moral enough to see right through her, and will see that the evidence of her involvement speaks for itself.

I hope you are right, and that she gets what’s coming to her; I am just afraid that the court and jury will determine that the rightful person (Fd) has already punished himself, and she will slide. This thought infuriates me!

It burns me up that MT whines on about her difficult year—one in which she was not murdered like JD was, one in which she was not a beloved child who lost her (by every report except FD and MT) kind and devoted mom thanks to her greedy ex and his greedy mistress. But you know, if she decides to do the right thing and confess and tell where JD’s body is, I won’t care if she changes her name to Saint-Want-to-Be MT. I wonder and hope that KM has used this time in jail as a tough-love kind of way to get sober and off drugs and that he then tells all. He’s a lawyer and knows how this goes: first to tell, wins. If MT had any sense, she’d see that coming. KM is smart and trained as a lawyer. She’s on borrowed time thinking he won’t flip and he surely must know that if he waits too long, she will start telling once she sees that her Instagram stories don’t make anything true—and they don’t change the past. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13