Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO MT was ready to move somewhere with FD and they planned to take Jennifer’s children and MT’s daughter with them. Except JD had to be eliminated so FD could claim money Jennifer’s children are entitled to. And FD planned all of this with his close partner MT . And this “home” in Colorado is now hers? Wasn’t this the house purchased with several other investors? How did Colorado suddenly become her home when she was living in Florida?

She's full of it. The only home she'll be residing at will be York Correctional in Niantic.

She was living in FL until she moved in with FD. I think that condo was sold, but was also owned by her mother or sister? I'm not sure, but it's what I remember.

I think MT wants that ankle monitor off so she can skip my m

I do think this was solely for publicity; he had to know it wouldn’t fly

Surely he did. It reminds me of all those superfluous filings from FD. It’s such a waste of time and effort for those trying to do the real work, which could help reduce the backlog that MT and her attorney are complaining about even as they try to cut in line among other issues. Ironic, isn’t it? Once again, we see that the only person MT seems to care about helping is herself. Oh, yes, I understand she gave away items to people recently. We know that because she herself broadcast it. Who does that? However, I DO believe MT could help some children in great need, JD’s kids who want to know where their mom’s remains are. All she has to do is tell what she knows. We can hope and pray that she or KM does soon. MOO.

Oh that is a good point LosAngeles. Does anyone know this? I don’t remember any info on what languages FD spoke!

Another question or two .....Are all of MT’s fabric clients Spanish speaking people? Are all the people at the stables, Spanish speaking? We can make a long list of MT’s contacts to ask the question if they speak Spanish to her only! And if MT drives....she has to have some Knowledge of the English language. I wonder what drivers test she took....English, Or English with an interpreter present, or Spanish test? I bet it was English language test

I think this “language trick” is going to backfire on the defense. Too many people will say they conducted business with MT in English. All of this isJMOO

below is link to states and driving language test offered

Fact Sheets: Languages Used for Driver’s License Exams

Oh, I agree! In addition, linguists, forensic experts such as forensic psychologists, and others are well versed in established methods of determining malingerers and people trying to fake understanding and other items. That will look very good to a jury. She should grab the lifeline and tell what she knows before KM beats her to it. Regardless, the evidence will tell the story. MOO.

Oh that is a good point LosAngeles. Does anyone know this? I don’t remember any info on what languages FD spoke!

Another question or two .....Are all of MT’s fabric clients Spanish speaking people? Are all the people at the stables, Spanish speaking? We can make a long list of MT’s contacts to ask the question if they speak Spanish to her only! And if MT drives....she has to have some Knowledge of the English language. I wonder what drivers test she took....English, Or English with an interpreter present, or Spanish test? I bet it was English language test

I think this “language trick” is going to backfire on the defense. Too many people will say they conducted business with MT in English. All of this isJMOO

below is link to states and driving language test offered

Fact Sheets: Languages Used for Driver’s License Exams

BBM

Not only will the language nonsense backfire on Troconis, it is a gift to the prosecution.

It will mean that in 5 minutes flat (it needn’t take longer) the State will deftly establish not only that she understands English perfectly well, but also that she is a liar and fluent in bulls@t.

IMO

Going back over some of the old articles I had forgotten some of these comments from a January article. What MT was doing at MS never made much sense....and the supplies she brought kept changing.

However, looking at her last list, according to this article, she was bringing Clorox bleach, etc. MS was/is a new home. It hadn't been lived in since the remodel. Why in the heck did she need Clorox bleach? I certainly wouldn't use Clorox as a straight cleaning agent in a new home...??? Lots of cleaning supplies to clean windows>

Telling the truth seems to be very difficult for MT:

”I brought a bucket, a sponge, garbage bags, disposable gloves,” Troconis allegedly told police during her final interview—when quizzed about what she was doing at a house in Farmington—as well as “Windex, Clorox bleach, [a] vacuum, broom, paper towels.”

The arrest warrant notes that Troconis noticed a brown stain on a paper towel. Dulos apparently explained the mess by saying he “spilled coffee” before handing the soiled paper towel to his alleged accomplice.

“[Troconis] also told investigators that the soiled paper towel did not smell like coffee,” the arrest warrant reads.

At one point, police told Troconis that Dulos had killed his wife and involved her in the cleanup process.

”That’s like even worse,” she allegedly replied, “I hate him because of that.”

An officer then pressed a bit harder: “He got you in trouble.”

To which Troconis allegedly replied:

But I was cleaning the house. I wasn’t cleaning Jennifer.
‘I Wasn’t Cleaning Jennifer’: Macabre Details Abound in Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

BBM

Not only will the language nonsense backfire on Troconis, it is a gift to the prosecution.

It will mean that in 5 minutes flat (it needn’t take longer) the State will deftly establish not only that she understands English perfectly well, but also that she is a liar and fluent in bulls@t.

IMO

YES. She spun her own web with this and then walked right into it and tangled herself up as the prosecutors, LE, and all of us watch the net grow ever tighter on her. Forensic linguists and forensic psychologists among others successfully use well-established, accepted methods for identifying malingerers and others trying to fake their levels of language comprehension, cognitive ability, disability, ability to distinguish between right and wrong, and sanity in court cases all the time. By trying such futile attempts, the perpetrators end up looking far worse than they did in the first place since it then is clear to all from the judge to the jury to the public that the suspects or accused not only have lied and tried to trick the legal authorities and professional experts but also are, in effect, belittling and taking advantage of the real struggles of people who actually DO have problems with language comprehension, cognitive ability, disability, sanity, and other issues. It’s kind like when suspects dispose of bloody clothes and other evidence from the murder of a kind, devoted mother of five children in the trash cans of other people who live in less-affluent areas than the entitled, self-centered suspects did. MOO.

Going back over some of the old articles I had forgotten some of these comments from a January article. What MT was doing at MS never made much sense....and the supplies she brought kept changing.

However, looking at her last list, according to this article, she was bringing Clorox bleach, etc. MS was/is a new home. It hadn't been lived in since the remodel. Why in the heck did she need Clorox bleach? I certainly wouldn't use Clorox as a straight cleaning agent in a new home...??? Lots of cleaning supplies to clean windows>

Telling the truth seems to be very difficult for MT:

”I brought a bucket, a sponge, garbage bags, disposable gloves,” Troconis allegedly told police during her final interview—when quizzed about what she was doing at a house in Farmington—as well as “Windex, Clorox bleach, [a] vacuum, broom, paper towels.”

The arrest warrant notes that Troconis noticed a brown stain on a paper towel. Dulos apparently explained the mess by saying he “spilled coffee” before handing the soiled paper towel to his alleged accomplice.

“[Troconis] also told investigators that the soiled paper towel did not smell like coffee,” the arrest warrant reads.

At one point, police told Troconis that Dulos had killed his wife and involved her in the cleanup process.

”That’s like even worse,” she allegedly replied, “I hate him because of that.”

An officer then pressed a bit harder: “He got you in trouble.”

To which Troconis allegedly replied:

But I was cleaning the house. I wasn’t cleaning Jennifer.
‘I Wasn’t Cleaning Jennifer’: Macabre Details Abound in Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

Oh, YES. Thank you for bringing this back here. It’s hard to read thinking about poor JD and those five kids who miss their mom and just wish they at least now knew where her remains are but it’s IMPORTANT. The jury and judge will be very interested in and horrified by this, too.

If MT had any slice of compassion for others like, say, JD’s five kids, she’d tell what she knows including where JD’s remains are. Oh, yes, of course, we know, thanks to MT’s own publicity efforts, that MT recently has been donating things she retrieved from JD’s houses to people. I’m sure we all agree that it’s very nice to donate unwanted items to others, and I’m sure we all do that although most people I know don’t take pictures and make posts on social media to brag about doing so.

The thing is, however, that donating old household items that she no longer wants just can’t make up for what’s she’s done as listed in the arrest warrants (and of course there’s much more than we see here) and what she does every day to JD’s five children by not telling what she knows about JD’s murder and where JD’s remains are. Nope. Anyone who has read the arrest warrants and the other facts knows that MT is not going to sashay on out of here, laughing merrily as she did with her family in her court appearances (oh, those pictures—) and acting like the murder of a devoted mom of five children that she knew personally was no big deal as she flings her entitled triumph at getting away with this into our faces and sad hearts. She’s just not. We know that. LE knows it. Her lawyer should know it especially after seeing that the court and LE here are serious, have the evidence, do their homework, and are committed to justice for JD and her five children. As a lawyer and longtime resident of this area, KM knows it, too—and he knows that the deal goes to the one who talks first. I don’t care which of them talks first; I just want relief for those five kids. While I don’t like MT, obviously, because of the facts from evidence and her own statements and actions, I will give her this advice for her own good since her own well-being clearly is of paramount importance to her: She needs to talk now before KM does. MOO, of course.

Oh, YES. Thank you for bringing this back here. It’s hard to read thinking about poor JD and those five kids who miss their mom and just wish they at least now knew where her remains are but it’s IMPORTANT. The jury and judge will be very interested in and horrified by this, too.

If MT had any slice of compassion for others like, say, JD’s five kids, she’d tell what she knows including where JD’s remains are. Oh, yes, of course, we know, thanks to MT’s own publicity efforts, that MT recently has been donating things she retrieved from JD’s houses to people. I’m sure we all agree that it’s very nice to donate unwanted items to others, and I’m sure we all do that although most people I know don’t take pictures and make posts on social media to brag about doing so.

The thing is, however, that donating old household items that she no longer wants just can’t make up for what’s she’s done as listed in the arrest warrants (and of course there’s much more than we see here) and what she does every day to JD’s five children by not telling what she knows about JD’s murder and where JD’s remains are. Nope. Anyone who has read the arrest warrants and the other facts knows that MT is not going to sashay on out of here, laughing merrily as she did with her family in her court appearances (oh, those pictures—) and acting like the murder of a devoted mom of five children that she knew personally was no big deal as she flings her entitled triumph at getting away with this into our faces and sad hearts. She’s just not. We know that. LE knows it. Her lawyer should know it especially after seeing that the court and LE here are serious, have the evidence, do their homework, and are committed to justice for JD and her five children. As a lawyer and longtime resident of this area, KM knows it, too—and he knows that the deal goes to the one who talks first. I don’t care which of them talks first; I just want relief for those five kids. While I don’t like MT, obviously, because of the facts from evidence and her own statements and actions, I will give her this advice for her own good since her own well-being clearly is of paramount importance to her: She needs to talk now before KM does. MOO, of course.

Excellent post as always HopeForTheBest. Someone had better talk or MT and KM can be penpals on 25-years prison sentences.

In these slower times, I’m looking back at articles and warrants, etc.

From the Ct Court Case Lookup Site these are the FOUR charges against MT. I hadn’t noticed before that the site has listed TWO Tampering with Physical Evidence charges. Don’t know if one is an error or if there is something of which we’re unaware. One is dated as happening on 5/24/2019 and the other on 5/26/2019. Any guesses??? (By my recollection she would have been in jail on Sunday May 26th….but maybe the rumors about MT deleting files on a computer at the hotel where she was arrested could be true?????)

53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER CLASS B FELONY

53a-155 TAMPERING PHYSICAL EVIDENCE CLASS D FELONY

53a-155 TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE CLASS D FELONY

53Aa-155 HINDERING PROSECUTION 1ST DEGREE CLASS C FELONY

I don’t think she can wiggle her way out of the 3 Class D and C charges which might not carry heavy sentences.

However, I believe she could receive the lesser charge for murder which would be 25 years if she is convicted of the Conspiracy to Commit Murder Charge.

Am looking through the search warrant and arrest warrants to see what might be obvious for the conspiracy to commit murder charge. I think it will be fairly easy to do.
MOO....IMO

Yes @Tink56 - there are 2 tampering with evidence charges - here's what I have in my notes:

*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). Stamford Sup Crt #FST-CR-19-0148552-T

*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Stamford Norwalk @FST-CR19-0167364T

*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse #FST-CR20-021178-T

Yes @Tink56 - there are 2 tampering with evidence charges - here's what I have in my notes:

*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). Stamford Sup Crt #FST-CR-19-0148552-T

*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Stamford Norwalk @FST-CR19-0167364T

*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse #FST-CR20-021178-T

Thanks Niner! Am assuming that was PG's truck.

Guess that involves MT running off with the key to the Tacoma and participating in its detailing. She was really involved....willingly.

Thanks Niner! Am assuming that was PG's truck.

Guess that involves MT running off with the key to the Tacoma and participating in its detailing. She was really involved....willingly.

Sure she was willingly involved-all of the evidence points to it, and not to the likelihood that she was duped by Fd. These weren’t regular weekly events, even if Fd was known to throw away his garbage in other people’s receptacles. MT herself indicated that the drive along Albany Ave was in a neighborhood where she did not feel comfortable; if they did it all the time, she wouldn’t have felt that way. And I am sure that PG could verify whether or not sneaking off with his keys was a regular thing. All of this was off-putting enough for PG to save those seats from his truck, so these activities weren’t normal. And if they weren’t, she likely either questioned it, or else she knew all along what they were doing.

Sure she was willingly involved-all of the evidence points to it, and not to the likelihood that she was duped by Fd. These weren’t regular weekly events, even if Fd was known to throw away his garbage in other people’s receptacles. MT herself indicated that the drive along Albany Ave was in a neighborhood where she did not feel comfortable; if they did it all the time, she wouldn’t have felt that way. And I am sure that PG could verify whether or not sneaking off with his keys was a regular thing. All of this was off-putting enough for PG to save those seats from his truck, so these activities weren’t normal. And if they weren’t, she likely either questioned it, or else she knew all along what they were doing.

MT knew she was covering for FD....definitely during the morning of May 24th...

As several have mentioned our desire to hear from dear Afitzy again....I wanted to repost one of her earlier thoughts about MT as I think she nailed it:
FEBRUARY 16, 2020 by Afitzy:

Yes, Fd made this choice of choosing MT and her daughter (or digging his heels in because he 'respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller about her decision to exclude MT and daughter from visits with the 5 Dulos children) but in doing so IMO he effectively weaponised his children against JFd who was then dealing with the 5 children on her own and had at least 1 child in severe emotional distress during this period such that CPS involvement was recommended by that childs' psychologist.

I'm writing this post after thinking about the extent of the distress endured by JFd and the 5 children for nearly 10 months as Fd chose to not comply with Judge Hellers ruling on removing MT and her daughter from 4Jx during visitation of the children. I'm struggling greatly to understand what kind of couple (I'm putting MT and Fd together here) makes such a choice to inflict pain and confusion on children? Answering my own question I would have to only use the words "monsters and insensitive human being focused only on themselves". The fact that MT could be party to such an action and did so being a mother herself IMO makes the situation absolutely impossible to understand what she was thinking about other than herself and preserving whatever relationship she had with Fd. Just giving thought to the possible role of MT in this decision simply is IMO enraging as I don't for a second believe that Fd made the decision in a vacuum without discussing it with MT. Nope, don't buy it. I also do wonder if MT very much fanned the flames of the situation by getting angry every time she and her daughter had to vacate 4Jx. I very much believe that MT was willing to pretty much do or say anything in order to maintain her title as "Queen of 4Jx" and if that included inflicting pain on JFd and the 5 Dulos children then it was no skin off her back at all IMO.

BUT, I can't but help taking that then entire scenario and putting yourself in the shoes of then 44 year old MT, a single mother of one child. What was she thinking? Did she care about just herself? Did she give any consideration to the impact of living amidst a contentious divorce with Fd might have on her daughter? Did she care about the impact on the 5 Dulos children of not seeing their father for 10 months? Or, was she totally in sync with Fd on the decision because it meant punishing JFd and inflicting pain on the 5 Dulos children (some of whom might have been too young to understand why they couldn't see their father).

It's hard not to believe IMO that MT supported the Fd decision fully to not see his children and if this is true it sheds quite a bit of light I think on her maturity, emotional development and who she is as a human being.

What kind of life and relationship or family life even could have been happening at 4Jx during this period of Fd not having contact with his children? What could the partner of Fd been thinking about regarding herself, Fd, her child and their relationship? Did either MT or Fd give any consideration to the impact of the Fd choice/decision on the 5 small Dulos children or JFd who was left to sweep up the pieces? What role did MT play in the Fd choice? Did MT issue an 'ultimatum' and said I hate being excluded and made to leave the house every time the children come and you have to chose between them and me? Did Fd even consult MT about his choice and it really had zero to do with the children but rather was about being told what to do by Judge Heller?

IMO none of what was playing out then in Family Court happened in a vacuum and to me it seems that MT might have also been selfishly supportive of the lack of visitation of the 5 Dulos children as it meant that Fd was present at 4Jx with her and not distracted during this period.

IDK but I keep coming back to this period of time when Fd didn't have access to his children and then I start to wonder about the partner of that person who also happened to be a mother and trying to figure out why the partner seemed to do nothing to push for resolution of the situation sooner (be it complying with the required therapy or parenting classes etc. or even agreeing with the terms of the Judge Heller order). I guess I cannot fathom any partner not caring about the impact of the decision on the 5 children and not be aware of the psychological damage it was inflicting on all parties involved (particularly if you mother was a psychologist and you yourself allegedly had a degree in psychology). I then wonder though if this period was the beginning of a well thought out plan to bring JFd to her knees by inflicting pain on the children which clearly were here life?

This period of time was crucial IMO in the divorce proceeding and MT was front and centre for all of it and seemed to have zero impact on resolving the situation. Was it because it suited her goals? Did she herself want to inflict pain and harm on JFd and the children? Is this just who she is and she frankly didn't care one way or another and left this in Fd hands? Any of these possibilities seem to say quite a lot about MT and her possible feeling of hate towards JFd and IMO also speak clearly to the issue of motive of MT in the plan to murder JFd.

MOO
I don't think for one minute that FD ever did anything he didn't want to do just because MT told him. Responding specifically to this as these are my own thoughts before I even read your own:
I then wonder though if this period was the beginning of a well thought out plan to bring JFd to her knees by inflicting pain on the children which clearly were her life?

I 100% agree that this was a way to inflict pain on JD. I wonder how she felt knowing that FD did not care enough to regularly see his children while MT and her daughter were both living at 4JC. How do you explain the situation to the kids? What was FD telling them in the calls/visits where Greek was spoken? FD was the type of guy where he wants what he wants. He wanted MT there with the kids. He knew JD did not want that. MT probably wanted to be there too. The judge ruled against him. So, what is the definition of WIN-NING in this scenario? Stop seeing your kids, hurt them more just so FD can show everyone that he does whatever he wants to do.

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47 POST #6

MT knew she was covering for FD....definitely during the morning of May 24th...

As several have mentioned our desire to hear from dear Afitzy again....I wanted to repost one of her earlier thoughts about MT as I think she nailed it:
FEBRUARY 16, 2020 by Afitzy:

Yes, Fd made this choice of choosing MT and her daughter (or digging his heels in because he 'respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller about her decision to exclude MT and daughter from visits with the 5 Dulos children) but in doing so IMO he effectively weaponised his children against JFd who was then dealing with the 5 children on her own and had at least 1 child in severe emotional distress during this period such that CPS involvement was recommended by that childs' psychologist.

I'm writing this post after thinking about the extent of the distress endured by JFd and the 5 children for nearly 10 months as Fd chose to not comply with Judge Hellers ruling on removing MT and her daughter from 4Jx during visitation of the children. I'm struggling greatly to understand what kind of couple (I'm putting MT and Fd together here) makes such a choice to inflict pain and confusion on children? Answering my own question I would have to only use the words "monsters and insensitive human being focused only on themselves". The fact that MT could be party to such an action and did so being a mother herself IMO makes the situation absolutely impossible to understand what she was thinking about other than herself and preserving whatever relationship she had with Fd. Just giving thought to the possible role of MT in this decision simply is IMO enraging as I don't for a second believe that Fd made the decision in a vacuum without discussing it with MT. Nope, don't buy it. I also do wonder if MT very much fanned the flames of the situation by getting angry every time she and her daughter had to vacate 4Jx. I very much believe that MT was willing to pretty much do or say anything in order to maintain her title as "Queen of 4Jx" and if that included inflicting pain on JFd and the 5 Dulos children then it was no skin off her back at all IMO.

BUT, I can't but help taking that then entire scenario and putting yourself in the shoes of then 44 year old MT, a single mother of one child. What was she thinking? Did she care about just herself? Did she give any consideration to the impact of living amidst a contentious divorce with Fd might have on her daughter? Did she care about the impact on the 5 Dulos children of not seeing their father for 10 months? Or, was she totally in sync with Fd on the decision because it meant punishing JFd and inflicting pain on the 5 Dulos children (some of whom might have been too young to understand why they couldn't see their father).

It's hard not to believe IMO that MT supported the Fd decision fully to not see his children and if this is true it sheds quite a bit of light I think on her maturity, emotional development and who she is as a human being.

What kind of life and relationship or family life even could have been happening at 4Jx during this period of Fd not having contact with his children? What could the partner of Fd been thinking about regarding herself, Fd, her child and their relationship? Did either MT or Fd give any consideration to the impact of the Fd choice/decision on the 5 small Dulos children or JFd who was left to sweep up the pieces? What role did MT play in the Fd choice? Did MT issue an 'ultimatum' and said I hate being excluded and made to leave the house every time the children come and you have to chose between them and me? Did Fd even consult MT about his choice and it really had zero to do with the children but rather was about being told what to do by Judge Heller?

IMO none of what was playing out then in Family Court happened in a vacuum and to me it seems that MT might have also been selfishly supportive of the lack of visitation of the 5 Dulos children as it meant that Fd was present at 4Jx with her and not distracted during this period.

IDK but I keep coming back to this period of time when Fd didn't have access to his children and then I start to wonder about the partner of that person who also happened to be a mother and trying to figure out why the partner seemed to do nothing to push for resolution of the situation sooner (be it complying with the required therapy or parenting classes etc. or even agreeing with the terms of the Judge Heller order). I guess I cannot fathom any partner not caring about the impact of the decision on the 5 children and not be aware of the psychological damage it was inflicting on all parties involved (particularly if you mother was a psychologist and you yourself allegedly had a degree in psychology). I then wonder though if this period was the beginning of a well thought out plan to bring JFd to her knees by inflicting pain on the children which clearly were here life?

This period of time was crucial IMO in the divorce proceeding and MT was front and centre for all of it and seemed to have zero impact on resolving the situation. Was it because it suited her goals? Did she herself want to inflict pain and harm on JFd and the children? Is this just who she is and she frankly didn't care one way or another and left this in Fd hands? Any of these possibilities seem to say quite a lot about MT and her possible feeling of hate towards JFd and IMO also speak clearly to the issue of motive of MT in the plan to murder JFd.

MOO
I don't think for one minute that FD ever did anything he didn't want to do just because MT told him. Responding specifically to this as these are my own thoughts before I even read your own:
I then wonder though if this period was the beginning of a well thought out plan to bring JFd to her knees by inflicting pain on the children which clearly were her life?

I 100% agree that this was a way to inflict pain on JD. I wonder how she felt knowing that FD did not care enough to regularly see his children while MT and her daughter were both living at 4JC. How do you explain the situation to the kids? What was FD telling them in the calls/visits where Greek was spoken? FD was the type of guy where he wants what he wants. He wanted MT there with the kids. He knew JD did not want that. MT probably wanted to be there too. The judge ruled against him. So, what is the definition of WIN-NING in this scenario? Stop seeing your kids, hurt them more just so FD can show everyone that he does whatever he wants to do.

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47 POST #6

Thank you for bringing @afitzy's post forward.

We Desperately miss Her and her phenomenal in-depth commentary.

IMO.

Excellent post as always HopeForTheBest. Someone had better talk or MT and KM can be penpals on 25-years prison sentences.

In these slower times, I’m looking back at articles and warrants, etc.

From the Ct Court Case Lookup Site these are the FOUR charges against MT. I hadn’t noticed before that the site has listed TWO Tampering with Physical Evidence charges. Don’t know if one is an error or if there is something of which we’re unaware. One is dated as happening on 5/24/2019 and the other on 5/26/2019. Any guesses??? (By my recollection she would have been in jail on Sunday May 26th….but maybe the rumors about MT deleting files on a computer at the hotel where she was arrested could be true?????)

53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER CLASS B FELONY

53a-155 TAMPERING PHYSICAL EVIDENCE CLASS D FELONY

53a-155 TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE CLASS D FELONY

53Aa-155 HINDERING PROSECUTION 1ST DEGREE CLASS C FELONY

I don’t think she can wiggle her way out of the 3 Class D and C charges which might not carry heavy sentences.

However, I believe she could receive the lesser charge for murder which would be 25 years if she is convicted of the Conspiracy to Commit Murder Charge.

Am looking through the search warrant and arrest warrants to see what might be obvious for the conspiracy to commit murder charge. I think it will be fairly easy to do.
MOO....IMO
IMO most likely the alibi scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads