Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So young (61). Yes, RIP, Brad.
COD - anybody?

Video link to Brad's 2/19/20 arraignment for trespassing below.

At the time, Brad believed the charges would soon be dismissed. I also recall Reporter Dave Altimari responded online that he too thought the charges would be dismissed as the plaintiff was deceased and Brad had no criminal record. Hmm... perhaps it was NP that wasn't going to let this happen. MOO

Plainville man arrested outside Dulos house appears in court today | fox61.com

Was thinking this date may change, but as of this morning, we are 10 days away from hearing Attorney Schoenhorn and MT's latest excuses to avoid discussing the most relevant charge. I can't remember if Judge Blawie is permitting this to be another virtual hearing. Can anyone else?:

Pending Case Detail

Information is accurate as of January 15, 2021 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE Represented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 17
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241178-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $1,500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 1/25/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

Was thinking this date may change, but as of this morning, we are 10 days away from hearing Attorney Schoenhorn and MT's latest excuses to avoid discussing the most relevant charge. I can't remember if Judge Blawie is permitting this to be another virtual hearing. Can anyone else?:

Pending Case Detail

Information is accurate as of January 15, 2021 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 17
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241178-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $1,500,000 (This case only)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 1/25/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

Tink, thanks for the info. If I remember correctly, on a past thread, way back when, the Judge said MT had to appear the next time with her lawyer. I remember she was not cooperating with the “zoom” and finally did “show” up. She was sitting at a table in an apparently small room. She did not want much of the room to show. It was discussed as to where could she possibly be. The Judge did not seem to happy with her delay/no show tactics. I wish we could have identified the background/room she was in. Was she at her parents or dads place in Florida, Argentina, hotel room, etc. I doubt it was a hotel room as I don’t think she or her family would want to pay for months worth of living expenses.

Tink, thanks for the info. If I remember correctly, on a past thread, way back when, the Judge said MT had to appear the next time with her lawyer. I remember she was not cooperating with the “zoom” and finally did “show” up. She was sitting at a table in an apparently small room. She did not want much of the room to show. It was discussed as to where could she possibly be. The Judge did not seem to happy with her delay/no show tactics. I wish we could have identified the background/room she was in. Was she at her parents or dads place in Florida, Argentina, hotel room, etc. I doubt it was a hotel room as I don’t think she or her family would want to pay for months worth of living expenses.
MT is still required to wear the ankle monitor, so unless MT has somehow removed it without detection and someone else is wearing it or keeping it where MT is supposed to be, MT's locations and movements are still being monitored. So, I doubt she could be in Argentina.

The Appellate Court denied the request to remove the GPS tracker in October 2020. I don't remember it being brought up in the November hearing.

From the Advocate October 7, 2020:
STAMFORD — Michelle Troconis will remain on GPS monitoring as she faces charges in the death and disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, the state Appellate Court ruled this week.

The Appellate Court denied the request after Senior Assistant State’s Attorney Ronald Weller filed an 11-page brief opposing the removal of the GPS monitor. In his filing, Weller cited Superior Court Judge John Blawie denying the same request during an Aug. 28 hearing.
Appellate Court: Michelle Troconis to stay on GPS monitoring

just received:
01/15/2021

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 02/02/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

just received:
01/15/2021

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 02/02/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.
So they just keep pushing this back! Let's get the show on the road.

just received:
01/15/2021

UGH! Received the Vine message, too....According to my message it was sent at Fri 1/15/2021 1:20 PM (PST)....4:20 Eastern time?

Hope it isn't related to one of the participants being ill, going to Inauguration, or skiing in Colorado.

It's more likely Attorney Schoenhorn is busily reading the material and trying to figure out loopholes.

Very, very frustrating delays.

UGH! Received the Vine message, too....According to my message it was sent at Fri 1/15/2021 1:20 PM (PST)....4:20 Eastern time?

Hope it isn't related to one of the participants being ill, going to Inauguration, or skiing in Colorado.

It's more likely Attorney Schoenhorn is busily reading the material and trying to figure out loopholes.

Very, very frustrating delays.
Yes, received at 4:20 EST. It was only pushed a week, which says to me that MT requested the extension and the state said see you next Tuesday ;).

Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021 :p
MOO

Tink56 said:
snipped by me....

I don't have anything in notes about it being virtual... sorry!

and I too remember what @MsJosie said about appearing in person.

Morgan10028 said:
snipped...
MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

That case # is for this:
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Stamford-Norwalk #FST-CR19-0148553-T

I have in my notes that ALL 3 cases were going to heard on 1/25. That would be the above plus these:

*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Stamford Norwalk #FST-CR19-0167364T

*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse #FST-CR20-0241178-T

@Morgan10028 - did you get notices on the 2 above case #s I put in bold yet?

Something about the wording of BR's obit reads to me like possibly suicide. Did anyone else get that feeling?

Total speculation on my part. I have not seen anything that even implies that COD is known. This is purely a gut feeling.

do you have link? TIA!

Does this help? Don't know why FST -CR19-0167364-T requires an additional click, but one of the charges does not have a plea listed at this time:

Information is accurate as of January 16, 2021 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = TROCONIS,First Initial = M

Record Count: 3

FST -CR19-0167364-T
Defendant Information
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 21
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR19-0167364-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 9/5/2019
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $100,000 (This case only)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 2/2/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges

53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/26/2019 Not Guilty
53a-155 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/29/2019
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/02/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/02/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSCOP