Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about the wording of BR's obit reads to me like possibly suicide. Did anyone else get that feeling?

Total speculation on my part. I have not seen anything that even implies that COD is known. This is purely a gut feeling.

Same here.

And my thought was, yet another life destroyed by FD.

JMO

Tink56 said:
snipped...
Does this help? Don't know why FST -CR19-0167364-T requires an additional click, but one of the charges does not have a plea listed at this time:

I too have a note that case # has no plea entered. this one:

*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Stamford-Norwalk #FST-CR19-0148553-T

I don't have anything in notes about it being virtual... sorry!

and I too remember what @MsJosie said about appearing in person.
^^sbm

Actually, I believe both state and federal courts are using virtual hearings for as much as they see appropriate --especially after the last wave of COVID19 after Thanksgiving.

To my knowledge, it was only Probate Judge Daly that said she wanted an in-person hearing but this is to decide if JD should be declared dead. Judge Daly wants to examine the evidence, and decide whether witnesses need to be called -- which has nothing to do with MT's criminal hearings.

MOO

Judge orders hearing to decide if missing mother Jennifer Dulos is legally dead

Same here.

JMO

Records indicate that BR was never represented by counsel for the alleged trespassing matter. From the first time we learned about his Christmas time meeting with FD, it seemed obvious the defendant was mentally fragile. Personally, I believe this matter remained on the Prosecutor's docket only because of pressure by somebody representing the late FD and/or his interests. More important, I last referred to BR as "a nutter" and I sincerely apologize for that.

I have to agree with you on this all the way around. MT is pretty quiet not wanting to draw attention and have people ask questions, especially ask where she is living/hiding out. I believe she ran. She has no tracking device on her...her lawyer did what she wanted got the judge to remove it. She went to visit her sick dad.....and she never has been back for any court appointments...just video and that can be done anywhere.

I she is gone, she is in a country where there are no extraditions treaties with the US.

OMG! I’ve been otherwise occupied and just reading this! I won’t be surprised but I will be like, “We told you so!” Ack! I take some solace in this: no matter where she goes, she’s still herself. What a miserable person to be. MOO.

Same here.

JMO

Oh, gosh. Yes...all those lives destroyed by FD—and in MOO, MT. It makes me sick; how could anyone think it would be a good thing? Even if FD had gotten away with murder and no one knew he did it (Yeah, right), his children still would have been hurt regardless. So he made his choices knowing that. Of all the aspects of this case, that is the part that bothers me most. MOO. :(

Records indicate that BR was never represented by counsel for the alleged trespassing matter. From the first time we learned about his Christmas time meeting with FD, it seemed obvious the defendant was mentally fragile. Personally, I believe this matter remained on the Prosecutor's docket only because of pressure by somebody representing the late FD and/or his interests. More important, I last referred to BR as "a nutter" and I sincerely apologize for that.

You are very kind and certainly you are not responsible. It all swirled around FD; he brought the ugliness that started it all. He was so cruel to those he knew and those he didn’t. Is there a worse thing to be? I just don’t know. MOO.

^^sbm

Actually, I believe both state and federal courts are using virtual hearings for as much as they see appropriate --especially after the last wave of COVID19 after Thanksgiving.

To my knowledge, it was only Probate Judge Daly that said she wanted an in-person hearing but this is to decide if JD should be declared dead. Judge Daly wants to examine the evidence, and decide whether witnesses need to be called -- which has nothing to do with MT's criminal hearings.

MOO

thanks Seattle...I wished I saved the persons post. There was discussion as to where she was in the short video clip that MT finally showed up for.

I do hope that the Courts or LE know where MT is at all times and she does not switch identity with her sister. Sorry, to catch a crook a person has to think like a crook...or so saids LE in my family.

I don't have anything in notes about it being virtual... sorry!

and I too remember what @MsJosie said about appearing in person.

That case # is for this:
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Stamford-Norwalk #FST-CR19-0148553-T

I have in my notes that ALL 3 cases were going to heard on 1/25. That would be the above plus these:

*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Stamford Norwalk #FST-CR19-0167364T

*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse #FST-CR20-0241178-T

@Morgan10028 - did you get notices on the 2 above case #s I put in bold yet?
In an effort to keep MT out of my inbox, I only signed up for 1 notification (the first charges, I think). When 1 charge is pushed, the rest follow. A quick check of her name shows that all charges have been moved to 2/2/21.

^^sbm

MOO

All the more reason to believe that Schoenhorn tried to push the criminal hearing. I think he assumed that the hearing would be pushed further out than 1 week, 1 day. Probate hearing is on Feb 10, 2021. Gotta LOVE that the State is holding firm on MT. MOO

"Hug asked Daly to override a state law requiring a seven-year waiting period to declare a missing person legally dead based on statements made by the state’s Chief Medical Examiner James Gill who reviewed evidence gathered by police and determined Jennifer Dulos likely suffered injuries during an attack that were not survivable without immediate medical intervention.

Gill was not asked to testify during the October hearing. Attorney Jon Schoenhorn, representing Troconis in the criminal charges, argued that a determination of death could impact his client’s defense."

Judge calls new hearing to determine if Jennifer Dulos is dead

I understand your POV, and respectfully disagree about the pressure by FD representation. I think he stayed on the docket because it sent a message to him to stop poking around FD's properties and he wouldn't have stopped otherwise, IMO. With an active case, he stayed away...as he should. I wholeheartedly agree that BR was mentally fragile. I think nothing shows that more than the Fox 61 interview he gave after his first hearing (link below). MOO

Man who Fotis Dulos allegedly felt threatened by, was in court today | fox61.com

I understand your POV, and respectfully disagree about the pressure by FD representation. I think he stayed on the docket because it sent a message to him to stop poking around FD's properties and he wouldn't have stopped otherwise, IMO. With an active case, he stayed away...as he should. I wholeheartedly agree that BR was mentally fragile. I think nothing shows that more than the Fox 61 interview he gave after his first hearing (link below). MOO

Man who Fotis Dulos allegedly felt threatened by, was in court today | fox61.com

That was hard to watch.

One more reason to hate FD.

JMO

Something about the wording of BR's obit reads to me like possibly suicide. Did anyone else get that feeling?

Total speculation on my part. I have not seen anything that even implies that COD is known. This is purely a gut feeling.
He had brain cancer. I think also didn't fully recover from surgery.

It remains very sad.

It turns my stomach that FD, who stalked, trespassed, assaulted and murdered should feel violated by a trespasser. FD violated every decency.

Is there a boundary FD didn't cross?

JMO

So right-he did all of that and more, but did not like having the tables turned on him. I actually cannot think of a word that is bad enough to call Fd, much less one that would actually be acceptable here on this forum.

So right-he did all of that and more, but did not like having the tables turned on him. I actually cannot think of a word that is bad enough to call Fd, much less one that would actually be acceptable here on this forum.

In the final analysis... FD was a COWARD and a bully without conscience in his me-centered mind, IMO...MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus