Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a holiday weekend, so traffic may have been lighter than usual on the parkway. The likelihood of a traffic jam on that road at any point in time is too risky I think. But then again it was FD.

I totally forgot about the holiday weekend part. That can actually go either way tho. Most of our family lives in the southern area of CT and we usually go there for holidays and sometimes it can be clear sailing and others bumper to bumper traffic. Its really a coin toss. FD did some crazy risky things (Albany ave) but also tried to plan (alibi scripts). Its hard to guess what a psychopath would do when trying to apply logical thinking since its all so insane.

Jmo

I totally forgot about the holiday weekend part. That can actually go either way tho. Most of our family lives in the southern area of CT and we usually go there for holidays and sometimes it can be clear sailing and others bumper to bumper traffic. Its really a coin toss. FD did some crazy risky things (Albany ave) but also tried to plan (alibi scripts). Its hard to guess what a psychopath would do when trying to apply logical thinking since its all so insane.
Jmo
Yes, a coin toss. Traveled it nearly everyday.

Sorry for posting so much. I'm just thinking outloud and excited to see some movement. Do we have court dates coming up soon for MT or KM? I wonder if the timing of this activity will line up with future court proceedings... @Niner do you know?

I am 50/50 on which co-conspirator I think has started singing. Both have good reason to. I can't decide if I think MT got nervous about KMs release and reports that he had been speaking to authorities, so she started a new round of Spanish word salad or if all of this is related to KM talking to authorities. I just hope whichever one it is, leads LE to Jennifer. Its been too long. #justiceforjennifer

Sorry for posting so much. I'm just thinking outloud and excited to see some movement. Do we have court dates coming up soon for MT or KM? I wonder if the timing of this activity will line up with future court proceedings... @Niner do you know?

I am 50/50 on which co-conspirator I think has started singing. Both have good reason to. I can't decide if I think MT got nervous about KMs release and reports that he had been speaking to authorities, so she started a new round of Spanish word salad or if all of this is related to KM talking to authorities. I just hope whichever one it is, leads LE to Jennifer. Its been too long. #justiceforjennifer
2/2 for her and March for him. She didn't talk. He's a lawyer. Knows how it works.

I totally agree. My rendition of Justice for Jennifer would be returning her remains to her family, so that have a small measure of peace, and then putting BOTH KM and MT away for a very very long time! Hopefully they will all meet up again in Hell!
MOO

2/2 for her and March for him. She didn't talk. He's a lawyer. Knows how it works.

I also lean more towards him with his newfound (assumed) sobriety and the potential deals offered on his cases with the STBX and obviously his knowledge of law. Yea, she probably doesn't have the proverbial cajones to tell the truth. Jmo

That video is incredible! That is ALOT of police vehicles! Not buying the "old lead" story. I wonder if they had to get another search warrant. They have the garage open too so I assume there is something going on inside too.

Jmo

I hope they are checking the basement, too. Believe mentioned at one time FD was working in the basement.

The search could be happening now, if a sale of the property is forthcoming. It may be one of the last times LE can have complete access to the area.

kshutz06082 said:
snipped...

MT on 2/2 & KM murder case isn't until 4/3.

I believe KM talked...

I totally agree. My rendition of Justice for Jennifer would be returning her remains to her family, so that have a small measure of peace, and then putting BOTH KM and MT away for a very very long time! Hopefully they will all meet up again in Hell!
MOO

I agree. I want to see them held accountable legally, but more than anything I want Jennifer returned to her loved ones. I believe in an afterlife and I don't believe Jennifer is wherever her body is as I believe she stays with her children, but they still deserve the closure of laying her to rest in a respectful manner. Somewhere they can go to grieve or feel connected to her. I am so happy that the children are surrounded by amazingly smart and caring people. They have been thru so much and I can only imagine how much worse this could all have been if Jennifer hadn't had the foresight to set up a plan with the nanny and GF. I am in awe of how quickly they recognized there was a problem and jumped into action to protect the kids. I have never seen anything like that in any case ever. Jmo

I hope they are checking the basement, too. Believe mentioned at one time FD was working in the basement.

The search could be happening now, if a sale of the property is forthcoming. It may be one of the last times LE can have complete access to the area.

Was the basement where the office was that MT & FD were supposedly "not cleaning Jennifer"? I am very curious to see what this search yields.

The local news mentioned "members of the major crimes division are at the home..." Exciting!

Watch the video posted upthread. There are LE vehicles lined up the entire length of the driveway, in the parking area and yard. I do believe something HUGE is about to happen! I am literally tearing up with hope. #justiceforjennifer #jailformtandkm

Did you guys see the way the dog was dragging the handler in the 5ish minute overhead video? Does anyone know if that is normal behavior for cadaver dogs? If they have a scent, would they run towards it like that if they were tracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus