Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EsHaqLBW8AkKQon

EsHaqK_XEAIjfil

@WFSBnews

Drone 3 footage shows detectives digging 2 holes on the property of Mountain Spring Road in Farmington.

Watch the video posted upthread. There are LE vehicles lined up the entire length of the driveway, in the parking area and yard. I do believe something HUGE is about to happen! I am literally tearing up with hope. #justiceforjennifer #jailformtandkm
That's a serious vehicle parked in the driveway with the tables outside and "testing type" equipment...also the people are putting on white gloves. I hope Jennifer is finally found for the sake of her family.

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter
· 3h
We’ve heard barking from the cadaver dogs on the property in the back. One man who was walking his dog down the street along the back of the property said police told him to turn around because it would throw off the scent. @News12CT

Does anyone have the screenshot of FD on the vintage bike? Am I imagining this pic? I can see it in my head but am having no luck finding it online. TIA to anyone who can provide it. :)

Can't swear to it, but I think all I have of Fotis on his bike is a mental picture. I don't think we've seen an actual picture. It's just that the description is easy to imagine.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members