Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is wrong on so many levels! This doesn’t seem serious to her! When will it seem serious? Maybe someday if there’s a trial and the witnesses take the stand or the videos are shown on a giant screen or when the verdict is read!!!!
Moo of course.
Unless she spoke how would anyone know she was the person that dialed in? She cannot say her computer does not have a camera. She or her family have sufficient funds to buy a laptop with a camera. She truly does not seem to think this is serious and her attorney allows her to continue thinking like this with his shenanigans. MOO

Next month!

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 03/16/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHmnNU0WREYw8Sa8r97VSy-TAJIOOEMIAIIzBAHscFt9G35AcQS_mvHPuQxY31_HMuVzxpJJrtR05orywCBeR3m9wYQLB-_YB1j4cw6eaBilJybu0Mu1iDdTYJIfOSUuJOdHFRRKyEx8KiT29dxV0hwOXCSrGYKXfkDZq9kC1ofUdDV5EF74-J2UxS34nAsstWORyPLoeVATR_VVpPtT3ULo78olF3RqLZ3ZzTF8dLSh5NaFnZ4SnJDCg8PyJksvLzSLQ5-x4V4cNSjI2r8qgMv51Oq_PzaNqO6eASs5VtxbnbcbL-IsHTX00Lsxj_CPFxnQES5reXaiv_4Y1LOKDWin31uScYHY8PckV3gCNuxEwwnVFR0UeMqDa1od_8k040ylwFfHWCD-HmHXTAmzncbA

Unless she spoke how would anyone know she was the person that dialed in? She cannot say her computer does not have a camera. She or her family have sufficient funds to buy a laptop with a camera. She truly does not seem to think this is serious and her attorney allows her to continue thinking like this with his shenanigans. MOO

More importantly, the prosecution and judge in this state allow it-they don’t do much to rein her in

Last edited:
That is wrong on so many levels! This doesn’t seem serious to her! When will it seem serious? Maybe someday if there’s a trial and the witnesses take the stand or the videos are shown on a giant screen or when the verdict is read!!!!
Moo of course.
Oh there will soon come a day, very soon I am hoping, that the court will be wide open, and she will appear in PERSON. This is almost like a game to her.

It was stated on MA twitter that the judge did see her on video. Why she is allowed to turn her camera off is beyond me.

Even if the State put the evidence in order, the defense would say it was not in the order they want and would want the State to redo. Then the defense would come back and say the evidence is in the song order again. The defense would not be and is not happy about evidence order.

I wonder....just how much does MT and her sister look alike? Could they swap places and at quick glance no one knows?

I bet MT has researched with others, how to remove her ankle bracelet or wrist bracelet Getting it off the wrist would be a lot easier I would think....and don’t forget the use of tin foil, other apps and any tech savvy family friends. Think like a crook to figure out how to get the bracelet off.

Even if the State put the evidence in order, the defense would say it was not in the order they want and would want the State to redo. Then the defense would come back and say the evidence is in the song order again. The defense would not be and is not happy about evidence order.

I wonder....just how much does MT and her sister look alike? Could they swap places and at quick glance no one knows?

I bet MT has researched with others, how to remove her ankle bracelet or wrist bracelet Getting it off the wrist would be a lot easier I would think....and don’t forget the use of tin foil, other apps and any tech savvy family friends. Think like a crook to figure out how to get the bracelet off.
I think her parents’ homes are collateral for her bail but maybe that’s a price they’re willing to pay.
Moo

But Schoenhorn again objected to Mawhinney’s release.

“I have no discovery whatsoever about the circumstances that led your honor to release Mr. Mawhinney essentially without putting up a penny that he won’t get back,” he said.

Colangelo said Mawhinney’s father was dealing with “a substantial illness,” which was a factor in the decision to release him. Mawhinney also had proven financial hardship, Colangelo said.

Judge John F. Blawie agreed it would have been “preferable” to have made the decision during a hearing, but challenged Schoenhorn’s suggestion that he had done so in a “backdoor, wink-wink deal.”

“I still believe my actions at the time were correct,” Blawie said.

During Tuesday’s hearing, Blawie denied Schoenhorn’s request to have his client’s GPS monitor removed. Schoenhorn had complained the ankle bracelet prevented his client from being able to wear a ski boot and spend time with her daughter, who is a competitive skier.

“I’m not hearing that it’s a substantial interference with her ability to make a living,” Blawie said. “It’s recreational activities — granted it’s important for her daughter — but I’m not hearing valid reasons to revisit the non-financial terms of her release.”

However, Colangelo said the state would be willing to accommodate Troconis with a wrist monitor — instead of the ankle bracelet — if the technology was available.

Prosecutor: Co-defendant Kent Mawhinney to testify in Jennifer Dulos case

I made note in the heavy.com article about MT that the dog-walking photo was not that of her, but of a sibling. Obviously different face. Similar build. Different sibling from the shoe-cover inventor. MOO
Michelle Troconis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:
You got it! Remember we used to say, “no case Norman!” Two years later and in the same boat! Second lawyer later! Broken record!

Meanwhile, the State has so much evidence that it’s too hard for JS to sort through!

Seems to me like MT should consider a little less traveling and maybe a little more talking! This time, the truth! Relying on JD to get her charges dropped is laughable. Moo
BBM
or perhaps MT is living it up because deep down she knows she's going away. Is it truly possible to block out all that she saw and did before, during, and after May 24th? I highly doubt that she can shake hands with herself at night when the lights are out and she's on her own. Or maybe I'm just hoping that she can't.

MOO

She knows plenty of crooks-maybe her mom knows how to get the wristlet off

But Schoenhorn again objected to Mawhinney’s release.

“I have no discovery whatsoever about the circumstances that led your honor to release Mr. Mawhinney essentially without putting up a penny that he won’t get back,” he said.

Colangelo said Mawhinney’s father was dealing with “a substantial illness,” which was a factor in the decision to release him. Mawhinney also had proven financial hardship, Colangelo said.

Judge John F. Blawie agreed it would have been “preferable” to have made the decision during a hearing, but challenged Schoenhorn’s suggestion that he had done so in a “backdoor, wink-wink deal.”

During Tuesday’s hearing, Blawie denied Schoenhorn’s request to have his client’s GPS monitor removed. Schoenhorn had complained the ankle bracelet prevented his client from being able to wear a ski boot and spend time with her daughter, who is a competitive skier.

“I’m not hearing that it’s a substantial interference with her ability to make a living,” Blawie said. “It’s recreational activities — granted it’s important for her daughter — but I’m not hearing valid reasons to revisit the non-financial terms of her release.”

However, Colangelo said the state would be willing to accommodate Troconis with a wrist monitor — instead of the ankle bracelet — if the technology was available.

In the video, Schoenhorn said Mawhinney claimed that Troconis and Fotis Dulos tried to “solicit him” in a conspiracy to “do away” with Jennifer Dulos.

Did we know this?

In the video, Schoenhorn said Mawhinney claimed that Troconis and Fotis Dulos tried to “solicit him” in a conspiracy to “do away” with Jennifer Dulos.

Did we know this?

You are referring to the three hour video of KM talking to authorities. I think this is new information for us. I am puzzled as to why MT's lawyer would throw that out during the hearing to the public at this point while he is trying to portray her as a saintly innocent mother. But I am glad he did. Goes to knowledge and intent - or something like that :) . Sure does not fit the narrative he is trying to sell. And just imagine the tape is Three Hours long. This is good news. IMO

I made note in the heavy.com article about MT that the dog-walking photo was not that of her, but of a sibling. Obviously different face. Similar build. Different sibling from the shoe-cover inventor. MOO
Michelle Troconis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Look enough alike in the face that make up plus little add on fake pieces can make people look alike...Hollywood does it all the time. MT can be taught. If similar in size to her sister, that makes it all the easier. JMOO

You are referring to the three hour video of KM talking to authorities. I think this is new information for us. I am puzzled as to why MT's lawyer would throw that out during the hearing to the public at this point while he is trying to portray her as a saintly innocent mother. But I am glad he did. Goes to knowledge and intent - or something like that :) . Sure does not fit the narrative he is trying to sell. And just imagine the tape is Three Hours long. This is good news. IMO
Thanks. I read so much and retain little these days. LOL
I think this could be good news, too.
Plus, clearly he was chastising the judge for quietly releasing him.
What attorney with any savvy would do such a thing?
Judge Blawie seems to be a fair and patient man, though.
MOO

Thanks. I read so much and retain little these days. LOL
I think this could be good news, too.
Plus, clearly he was chastising the judge for quietly releasing him.
What attorney with any savvy would do such a thing?
Judge Blawie seems to be a fair and patient man, though.
MOO
Atta boy, Schoenhorn, keep poking the bear.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members