Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched and could not find any actual law or regulation. There may be. maybe a lawyer can find it. I found two lawyers opinions and the link is below.

The filing over and over may be annoying (and probably is) to all and have no factual basis. I do wonder, even though the defense lawyer is filing the motions, that he may not want to really keep filing this motion. The defense lawyer, MT and her family, have to realize that they are aggravating the Judge by now. The only way to keep any track of MT is by the pretty bracelet, which if she did not wear it she would be in jail.

I believe it is the person holding the purse strings that is telling the lawyer to file the motions to remove the pretty bracelet, over and over and over. The person(s) holding the purse string hope to wear down the Judge and are telling the defense lawyer how to defend MT. (IMO I believe MT parents to be paying for her lawyer).

I believe everything is planned and can be implemented within minutes for a getaway. The moment the pretty bracelet is off, MT is gone from this country. That is the only way MT will not be charged, tried and sentenced. MT will fly on a private jet to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US. MOO

Time will tell.
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-many-times-can-a-person-file-a-motion-to-dismi-1832027.html

Thank you so much for going to all that effort to search! I so appreciate it! All of you here are so kind and helpful! MOO!

I searched and could not find any actual law or regulation. There may be. maybe a lawyer can find it. I found two lawyers opinions and the link is below.

The filing over and over may be annoying (and probably is) to all and have no factual basis. I do wonder, even though the defense lawyer is filing the motions, that he may not want to really keep filing this motion. The defense lawyer, MT and her family, have to realize that they are aggravating the Judge by now. The only way to keep any track of MT is by the pretty bracelet, which if she did not wear it she would be in jail.

I believe it is the person holding the purse strings that is telling the lawyer to file the motions to remove the pretty bracelet, over and over and over. The person(s) holding the purse string hope to wear down the Judge and are telling the defense lawyer how to defend MT. (IMO I believe MT parents to be paying for her lawyer).

I believe everything is planned and can be implemented within minutes for a getaway. The moment the pretty bracelet is off, MT is gone from this country. That is the only way MT will not be charged, tried and sentenced. MT will fly on a private jet to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US. MOO

Time will tell.
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-many-times-can-a-person-file-a-motion-to-dismi-1832027.html

Thank you so much for going to all that effort to search! I so appreciate it! All of you here are
No worries, I didn't take it as you being disrespectful to me. Why do I believe MT is freaking out now? Nothing is going her way in the court and she seems used to getting her way and doing whatever she pleases (ie. flaunting her relationship with a married man and father of five by moving herself and her child to a small community in CT and living in the marital home).

MT is coming up to 2 years with a device strapped to her ankle 24/7 and no end in sight. She can't exactly resolve or establish having community ties now, and that's primarily what's keeping it on. Of course, that and the seriousness of the charges.

The latest court decisions did not work out the way she was hoping. 1) She's looking at a Fairfield County trial/jury and 2) All 6 of her charges will be presented in one trial.

Her actions leading up to her arrest tell me that she believed she and her married boyfriend had figured out how to get away with it. She wasn't freaking out because what she wanted was Jennifer out of the way and it was now done, and she knew it. MOO

I completely agree that she’s been living under the delusion that things always will go her way and that she will get whatever it is that she wants. If you look at her life patterns, they’re quick changes and here-there-everywhere. Maybe that’s the way life is with “jetsetters” but it seems to me that many people who travel a lot and internationally don’t jump around from job to job, career to career, boyfriend to husband to married boyfriend. Again, maybe that IS the norm. I’m no jetsetter, darn it, so I don’t know! :) At the same time, someone making such drastic, dramatic changes makes me think of impulsivity and in this case, it’s whatever she decides she wants then. The people I’ve known like that never believe they won’t get what they think they deserve (and it’s not what we think MT deserves!). Remember when she was freaking out that one day in court when, we believe, she found out that FD had a new girlfriend and she had to go to the hospital? I felt like she looked stunned because she never thought that could happen to her. The rest of us weren’t surprised that FD found a new gf; his behaviors gave us a basis for that. In no way do I think she’s naive—; there’s no way considering how she’s lived and where she’s worked like internationally. She just never thought he would dump HER. I think she will lose it when reality boxes her in and I think (hope!) that day is coming. MOO.

I think had Bowman still been representing MT, she would have been in dialogue with the DA's office the minute there was chatter from the jail that KM was making an increasing number of trips out of his cell. I think JLS wants to go to trial, and he has a delusional fool for a client, so I guess there's that....

I could not agree more. MOO.

And as soon as she realizes her goose is cooked, she will go home that night (cuz she will still be out on bond) and do one of 2 things... 1) takes her chances, cuts the gps off, takes off never to be seen again. Or 2) she meets up with FD in the afterlife probably even gets there the same way he did.

I called it early on that FD would kill himself. Lots of people thought he was too narcissistic to do it. He wasn't. She isn't either. ESPECIALLY since they can make themselves the victim in their suicide note. JMO with a little experience with a narcissistic mother who killed herself. Jmo

I’m so sorry that you had to go through that. :(

Someone recently compared MT to Jodi Arias from a constantly changing lies perspective; I think maybe I saw it on Twitter. I didn't have time to really follow the JA case originally but read about it this weekend. Some fascinating parallels IMO! Despite knowing how guilty she was and what LE already had on her, JA seemed convinced that if she presented an innocent demeanor and wholesome image she would be fine and everyone would believe all her stories.

Oh, my gosh, you’re right! I never knew much about that case but I was aghast that she thought that would work! Yes, I see the parallels (despite not knowing much about that case). Thank you for noting that. MOO.

I think had Bowman still been representing MT, she would have been in dialogue with the DA's office the minute there was chatter from the jail that KM was making an increasing number of trips out of his cell. I think JLS wants to go to trial, and he has a delusional fool for a client, so I guess there's that....

I still cannot believe they traded Bowman, who seemed very smart and practical, for JLS. MOO.

I still cannot believe they traded Bowman, who seemed very smart and practical, for JLS. MOO.

He didn’t tell them what they wanted to hear, I guess, despite the fact they were paying him! So they found a yes-man. This sort of strategy doesn’t always work out well, as they are about to find out.

I suspect that the plan always was to trade Bowman for someone else if she got charged with conspiracy. I think it’s frequently done in cases like this, and probably because Bowman may not be the right lawyer in such a situation. But I do think he was a much better lawyer, who tried to give it to the Troconis family straight; he knew she was going to be charged with conspiracy.

Attachments

• 89DE4C52-A013-445E-AA64-B46D4EFF22A5.jpeg
    89DE4C52-A013-445E-AA64-B46D4EFF22A5.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

TROCONIS CASE UPDATES: Judge John Blawie has denied Michelle Troconis’ request to have her case transferred from the Stamford Judicial District to the Hartford Judicial District. Blawie also granted the state’s request to join her charges from 3 arrests into one trial.
@News12CT

8:51 AM · Mar 22, 2021 PT

I’m so sorry that you had to go through that. :(

Thank you and the others that have sent condolences. I did not in anyway mean to make that statement to get sympathy, I just wanted to explain why or how I recognized FDs behavior and how it could potentially apply to MT. Everyone's messages mean the world to me but I do not want to make this about me in anyway. #justiceforjennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member