Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JS really is just dragging this farce out as long as possible, maybe thinking that people will just get tired of it and let it drop. I suppose I understand that the defense has the right to be fully prepared before going to trial, but it’s his own fault that he is unprepared in the first place. Next thing you know, he is going to start saying that she was deprived of her right to a speedy trial!

Oh, for sure this. And that, because she's been denied a speedy trial, the encumbrance of the ankle monitor should be removed. Because it's inhibiting her foot model career. Or naked murals. Seriously though, long gone are those strong ties to the community (ahem) (zip. ties.), she's had more freedoms to travel than many folks with zip (ties) charges, and during a pandemic no less. But it's a safe bet we'll hear again about having it removed.

No more delays, it's time for justice.

JMO

Oh, for sure this. And that, because she's been denied a speedy trial, the encumbrance of the ankle monitor should be removed. Because it's inhibiting her foot model career. Or naked murals. Seriously though, long gone are those strong ties to the community (ahem) (zip. ties.), she's had more freedoms to travel than many folks with zip (ties) charges, and during a pandemic no less. But it's a safe bet we'll hear again about having it removed.

No more delays, it's time for justice.

JMO

She is still claiming strong ties to the Avon Congregational church…in spite of the fact that she no longer lives in CT. How does she think that works?

And where are Steven Mitchell and wife? Weren’t they huge MT supporters from CT? They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth, with respect to MT’s case. Must have realized there wasn’t going to be any fast money to be made. MT sure can pick ‘em!

She is still claiming strong ties to the Avon Congregational church…in spite of the fact that she no longer lives in CT. How does she think that works?

And where are Steven Mitchell and wife? Weren’t they huge MT supporters from CT? They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth, with respect to MT’s case. Must have realized there wasn’t going to be any fast money to be made. MT sure can pick ‘em!

Can you help me remember what churchy thing MT and FD were doing upside the Tacoma, 6 hours after Jennifer went "missing"?

Oh, that's right. They weren't swapping Bible stories.

Though adultery, fornication, lust, gluttony... mistress and murder do come to mind.

JMO

Can you help me remember what churchy thing MT and FD were doing upside the Tacoma, 6 hours after Jennifer went "missing"?

Oh, that's right. They weren't swapping Bible stories.

Though adultery, fornication, lust, gluttony... mistress and murder do come to mind.

JMO

You got that right! She had a couple of pictures taken, with her mother, at one or two church functions-probably at her mother’s instigation, so they can produce the photos in front of a jury. You know, she could request a bench trial, but it seems that a judge might be more difficult to manipulate. If the defense was really certain that she is both innocent, and being abused unfairly by the judicial system, I think she’d ask for a bench trial.

"The commission with the power to hire and fire top prosecutors in Connecticut is awaiting completion of an independent investigation of how Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo Jr. came to hire the daughter of a top state budget official while he lobbied the budget office for raises."

Top prosecutor's fate will await completion of investigation, judge says

Something else to slow down the pace of justice?

Dammit-is everybody corrupt? I mean, everybody?

01/13/2022

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number H14HCR190281509T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 01/24/2022. This will take place in GA 14 Hartford Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.

01/13/2022

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number HHD CR190266274T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Plea Hearing has been scheduled for 01/24/2022. This will take place in Hartford JD Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

@Niner

Last edited:
01/13/2022

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number H14HCR190281509T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 01/24/2022. This will take place in GA 14 Hartford Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.

01/13/2022

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number HHD CR190266274T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Plea Hearing has been scheduled for 01/24/2022. This will take place in Hartford JD Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

@Niner

I thought he had a court date next week-1/17 or 18?

I guess that’s just how it’s done-is it a huge deal for Colangelo?
I don't know. I read the Commission looking into it doesn't have the power to discipline him, only to fire him. I couldn't determine from article if the position existed and was open before he offered it to her, or whether the position was created for her. IMO, that would make a difference.

01/13/2022

01/13/2022

@Niner

The above is for the violation & assault charges NOT the conspiracy charges. As far as I know - the murder conspiracy charge is still on 2/3/22 - unless of course they decide to change it... again....

edited to add - OR do I have that backwards?? :rolleyes: Help @sds71

The above is for the violation & assault charges NOT the conspiracy charges. As far as I know - the murder conspiracy charge is still on 2/3/22 - unless of course they decide to change it... again....

edited to add - OR do I have that backwards?? :rolleyes: Help @sds71

Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 23
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $246,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Multiple Bonds
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)

Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 1/18/2022 11:30 AM

Current Charges
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 26
Docket Information
Docket No: H14H-CR19-0281509-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 7/5/2019
Court: Hartford GA 14 Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
Bond Type: Cash
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Awaiting Disposition Next Court Date: 1/24/2022 12:30 PM

Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 1/24/2022 12:30 PM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-70b SEXUAL ASSAULT-SPOUSE/COHABITR B Felony 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-182 DISORDERLY CONDUCT C Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-96 UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT 2ND DEG A Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.