Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what made them think this was connected to her? I don't remember ever hearing anything about a rug missing .. or maybe it's just because they think it looks like blood on the rug?
They said it was contractor grade rug. So who knows what sort of access that he had and no one was aware it was an item missing.

Aug 28, 2019

Monday, August 24, 2020

Didn't FD leave a carpet or truck mat outside a business during his trash run?? (leaning against building)
I believe a person was caught on camera standing up what looked to me like a truck bed liner, near one of the dumpsters that was used to dispose of related crime material. but maybe it was the floor mat from the vehicle that JD was driving.

Aug 28, 2019

Monday, August 24, 2020

The item he took from the back of his truck looks more like a rubber floor mat instead of a big piece of carpet like they found in the river .. IMO

The rug was discovered by a social media influencer and paranormal investigator named Sean Austin. He posted on TikTok Sunday they found the rug recently not far from the intersection of Farmington Avenue and Wannowmassa Lane

Besides the mat FD left standing outside a restaurant during his Albany Ave expedition with MT, there were also repeated mentions of rugs in the cellphone and activity logs provided by MT (ETA: IIRC, they were listed as Exhibits G and H in one of the motions filed by her attorney).

The cellphone log is organized in columns as follows:
Contact person or purpose/Incoming or outgoing/Time of call/Duration of call/Purpose or description of call

One call log entry indicates:
Contact person or purpose: Rugs
Incoming or outgoing: Outgoing
Time of call: 11:52
Duration of call: 38 sec
Purpose or description of call: (Spoke to Barbara. Didn't know where were.)

That call was immediately followed by what is listed as from "Nicole," a "Facetime Incoming" at "11:53" and lasting "2 min."

A later call log entry indicates:
Contact person or purpose: Rugs
Incoming or outgoing: Incoming
Time of call: 4:26
Duration of call: 1 min
Purpose or description of call: (empty; nothing provided)

That call was immediately preceded by what is listed as from "Papi" an "Incoming" call at "4:26" and lasting "21 sec."

ETA: For time reference, consider that the Toyota pickup left New Canaan at 11:12 and arrived at MS Springs Rd at 12:22 (MT arrived in Jeep at the same time).

Also, note that the Farmington Car Wash (at 4 Wannowmassa Ln) is located very near where a rug was recently reportedly pulled from the river.

Last edited:
@MarissaAlter

BREAKING: State Police say rug pulled from Farmington River is not connected to the Jennifer Dulos case or any other criminal investigation.

Attachments

• 496BD401-EBA8-4AE8-83F4-A52F5666E92E.jpeg
    496BD401-EBA8-4AE8-83F4-A52F5666E92E.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 24
Hoping that someday someone involved in this conspiracy to murder spills the beans about where JFD's remains are so her children, mother, sister, and friends can put her to rest and gain peace they have done so.

Unfortunately, it appears the entirely selfish liars and fiends who plotted, conducted, and covered her murder will not be motivated to do so until it somehow serves their own interests (reducing charges or time that will be served if convicted). THAT is the disgusting currency in which such folks trade.

So I learned MT tuned into the rug guy's stream. How strange, but not really. She seems like the kind of person that believes in paranormal stuff.

seems to me to be the type seeking her 15 minutes of fame -- again.

Before, during, or after the Potential Boyfriend Wallet Weigh-In, imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Quick Question: Has the CT Forensic Medical Examiner identified the remains recently found in Waterbury?

I remain hopeful that someday, someway we here will have closure in JFD's death...and, more importantly, a sense of moving forward with answers for her children, the rest of her family, and her many friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryWant