CT - Kent Mawhinney, 54, South Windsor, 21 Jan 2019 *Charged in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Link to KM's statement from his attorney following MT's conviction below.

There's no comparing KM's conspiracy (alibi effort) compared to MT's actions, and probably why the State was willing to cut him a deal in exchange for being a state witness against MT. Glad they didn't need him -- he's slime, and not credible.

For MT, prosecutors had an alibi script in her own handwriting! She wasn't very smart.

I believe KM would have been in more trouble here if FD survived -- that's who could have hurt him. If FD was going down, he was taking the team with him. JMO

I'm recalling from the State pushing to do Jury selection in Nov/Dec long before the trial date in part because MT did not waive Speedy Trial whereas KM did. IMO, that's likely the jest of it. I think it would require KM making noise before this matter budges. IMO, he'd rather be free on a bracelet than not. JMO

I suppose so (free with a bracelet than not). I wonder what leverage he has (location of Jennifer, stay silent on connecticut legal corruption) he has to be completely free of electronic monitoring and reinstate his law license. Something's fishy to me.

I'm recalling from the State pushing to do Jury selection in Nov/Dec long before the trial date in part because MT did not waive Speedy Trial whereas KM did. IMO, that's likely the jest of it. I think it would require KM making noise before this matter budges. IMO, he'd rather be free on a bracelet than not. JMO

He would certainly prefer to be free on a bracelet. It’s my opinion that this is why he waived his right to a speedy trial. Especially knowing how it went down with MT. They can’t hold off indefinitely, though-but I’d be ok with it if the authorities were actually pulling together more evidence in the interim. I’m not saying they aren’t looking; just not finding.

Link to KM's statement from his attorney following MT's conviction below.

There's no comparing KM's conspiracy (alibi effort) compared to MT's actions, and probably why the State was willing to cut him a deal in exchange for being a state witness against MT. Glad they didn't need him -- he's slime, and not credible.

For MT, prosecutors had an alibi script in her own handwriting! She wasn't very smart.

I believe KM would have been in more trouble here if FD survived -- that's who could have hurt him. If FD was going down, he was taking the team with him. JMO

Yes, I agree with this. And while I think both co-conspiritors were relieved initially when Dulos died, only one really benefitted. MT figured she was automatically off the hook, while KM (smarter and more knowledgeable) knew that the one who could hurt him was gone. MT hurt herself plenty.

You would think the Troconis Clan would be harassing the prosecution on a daily basis to speed this up because, in their mind, KM "coerced Michelle into answering the phone the morning of May 24th" (the Venezuelan Newspaper Article) and they are he##bent on the truth to be told to clear up their family name and support a possible appeal approval. IDK. It'll be 5 years in January that he lost his license to practice law. Where is Jennifer, Kent?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back