CT - Man arrested after baby found dead in motel bathtub - Aug 21, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“There were nights I couldn’t sleep because of hearing the water running nonstop, the banging on the walls, the yelling, the child crying. We’ve all made phone calls down to the office to let them know what’s going on"
Cleaning staff finds dead infant in bathtub at Milford motel, Person of interest located

quote from a neighboring room tenant. Mr. Kirkland is indeed the man charged. No word yet on his relationship to the baby and why the baby was in his apparent sole care and custody in a motel room :(

I’m local to this, and a recently filed court case has been a topic. It appears just a week ago he petitioned for custody of a child, though I’m not sure if it’s the infant or if he has other children. Very disturbing though.

Hopefully that link works, you can search by party name and it’s the only case that comes up for him.

According to court documents, a judge signed a 14-day sealing order on the arrest warrant affidavit. Investigators in the sealing order said the continuing investigation could be “adversely affected” by the disclosure of the warrant affidavit.
CT man held on $1 million bond in connection with death of infant found in motel bathtub

Apparently he checked in the day prior with the baby. Glad the bond is so high. I have a feeling there are lots more charges to come. Currently they are only holding him on charges of risk of injury to a minor and cruelty to persons. Based on that high bond I fully expect murder charges will eventually come.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back