Recovered/Located CT - Robert Hoagland, 50, Newtown, 28 Jul 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know Robert Hoagland's brothers name? Or where he is from?
The parents are TH, 70 and MLH, 70 from Diamond Bar, CA.

Robert's brother has hired a private investigator.

I'm glad to hear that. Where did you read this?

Does anyone know Robert Hoagland's brothers name? Or where he is from?
The parents are TH, 70 and MH, 70 from Diamond Bar, CA.

Robert's brother has hired a private investigator.

That's good and interesting news.
There is a person T in the same town in Calif 50-59 perhaps his brother is a jr?
Perhaps the same person helped schedule the other hearing in behalf of RH's assets.

I'm making an assumption here, based on where he lives, but I'm going to assume that Mr. Hoagland has a bit more capital than the average bear. Newtown is a very wealthy community, especially for those who have moved IN rather than been born into the town.

Due to his job as a real estate appraiser, I'm guessing he may have some serious liability issues related to work, so assets may be juggled around to ensure that they are safe should he ever have a work related lawsuit.

There also may be education funds set up with him as the adult and the minor children as the recipient.

There are dozens of reasons why they could need a trustee. That doesn't smell like foul play to me. Just makes me think they're well off.

James O. Gaston Sr is the attorney in Bridgeport, CT is a "Selectman" in Newtown, CT and on the Task Force for what to do with the existing Sandy Hook Elementary.

He speaks at this meeting linked below.

But Selectman James Gaston said Fairfield Hills, which is across the street from Reed Intermediate School, has "a tremendous amount of traffic" and isn't even fully developed yet.

"That, to me, is a tremendous" barrier, Gaston said.

http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...-consider-options-for-sandy-hook-school-video

Gaston's son James O. Gaston, Jr was recently elected to the Board of Finance in Newtown, CT.

What minor children???

good point, Mr Hoagland doesn't have any minor children. He has a son, Max living at home, but not a minor.

Exactly. It makes me wonder who is petitioning the courts to gain control of his assets in his absence with that clause in it.

He would be a dependent, but not considered a minor. He could be included in the education clause though. If he's not working, he would need financial support. Robert's wife probably makes a good income, but who knows what their outlay is.

He would be a dependent, but not considered a minor. He could be included in the education clause though. If he's not working, he would need financial support. Robert's wife probably makes a good income, but who knows what their outlay is.

Mrs. Hoagland teaches culinary arts at the high school in town. While it's a high paying district, that's not big money for Newtown.

Please don't quote social media, you may feel free to paraphrase and repost!

Bumping for Robert. Why do some cases lack attention? His disappearance is strange. I hope he comes home soon.

can you explain further? thanks!

It is against TOS to cut and paste from Facebook, etc. If you wish to share something that was posted on a news FB or Twitter, you can paraphrase and link to it.

If it's on a personal FB, it's off-limits.

Maybe this question has been asked already....but was the value of Robert Hoagland's life insurance policy? Has this been addressed? Lori is the only one in the family with a chance to "gain" from Robert being "gone." Let me know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back