Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you! and Welcome to this forum and your sister-in-laws thread. As someone said - you are among friends - and would be good if you became a verified insider.
I emailed to become a verified insider. Thank you all for the support for my niece Vanessa and my sister-in-law Chrissy. My family and I can't thank everyone enough for their support and prayers.

I think folks should be careful in what they post on the internet, since posts like this for example, based on no evidence, and containing many assumptions, reveal more about the "profiler"as it does about the suspect, IMO.

I agree with you on this. No one knows his characteristics and by putting something like that on the internet can be used in profiling him in court. We all know he is using the fact he was high on PCP that weekend but in reality there is a timeline and only the people who have investigated this case and have enough evidence to charge him with my sister-in-laws murder. It's public information 0n how long a person can feel the high from PCP and that is usually one to two hours before coming down from the high or until a person passes out.

I agree with you on this. No one knows his characteristics and by putting something like that on the internet can be used in profiling him in court. We all know he is using the fact he was high on PCP that weekend but in reality there is a timeline and only the people who have investigated this case and have enough evidence to charge him with my sister-in-laws murder. It's public information 0n how long a person can feel the high from PCP and that is usually one to two hours before coming down from the high or until a person passes out.

I had not known he was high on PCP. I feel disheartened to learn this. PCP is associated with many horrific crimes as I recall.

I am so very sorry for your loss of your sister-in-law and I pray the Lord will allow the child to be found alive.

I had not known he was high on PCP. I feel disheartened to learn this. PCP is associated with many horrific crimes as I recall.

I am so very sorry for your loss of your sister-in-law and I pray the Lord will allow the child to be found alive.
PCP EFFECTS TO KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN. HE IS WORST THAN PCP.

Yes unfortunately he was high on PCP. During this whole ordeal I had to educate myself on the effects of PCP because I really didn't know any of the effects PCP can have on a person. There is no indication that my niece was harmed and no evidence pertaining she was harmed. The items that are missing from my sister-in-laws apartment are things needed to take care of my niece Vanessa. We are going on based what the LE says and I truly feel deep down in my gut that my niece is alive and with most likely a woman that is taking care of her.

Yes unfortunately he was high on PCP. During this whole ordeal I had to educate myself on the effects of PCP because I really didn't know any of the effects PCP can have on a person. There is no indication that my niece was harmed and no evidence pertaining she was harmed. The items that are missing from my sister-in-laws apartment are things needed to take care of my niece Vanessa. We are going on based what the LE says and I truly feel deep down in my gut that my niece is alive and with most likely a woman that is taking care of her.
I agree. There would be no need to bring those items if Vanessa wasn't alive. I hope you and your family get to have justice for your sister, and that Vanessa is found ASAP and returned to your family.

No offense intended, but when I saw the photo of the Christine Holloway and the child Vanessa Morales together, I immediately thought the child looks nothing like Christine. Anyone agree? I wonder if the was baby adopted? Not sure how this information fits in, but it may mean something.
I was thinking the same. Maybe they had a fertilization method but I know because of pictures Christy gave birth to Vanessa. So. Is her mother 100 % any ways. Nothing to do with the case but I wonder about it since the beginning.

I was thinking the same. Maybe they had a fertilization method but I know because of pictures Christy gave birth to Vanessa. So. Is her mother 100 % any ways. Nothing to do with the case but I wonder about it since the beginning.
What does that have to do with anything? There's a family member on this thread and I'm not going to post a picture of the father, but Vanessa looks like him. Why is this even a issue? Genetics are not cut and dry, Drake's son is blonde.

What does that have to do with anything? There's a family member on this thread and I'm not going to post a picture of the father, but Vanessa looks like him. Why is this even a issue? Genetics are not cut and dry, Drake's son is blonde.
There is nothing offensive about these comments. But everyone is free to interpret however they want.

There was no fertilization method what so ever. My niece Vanessa was conceived the old fashion way. Vanessa looks just like her father. My sister-in-laws genetics were not that strong and Vanessa took all of her fathers genetics. My sister-in-law didn't have the money or means to do any fertilization and nor did Vanessa's father because he had no job.

There is nothing offensive about these comments. But everyone is free to interpret however they want.

Your right everyone has their own opinions and in the beginning of this whole nightmare I would have gone off, but then I realize I represent my family, my sister-in-law Chrissy, and my niece Vanessa. I've seen all the comments on numerous pages how my niece Vanessa is deceased or how my sister-in-law was basically asking for this because she knew how he was. In reality people need to realize my sister-in-law Chrissy never asked for this, Chrissy wanted a family, she thought she found the one because of how he treated her when they first started dating. No one and I mean no one could have foreseen these tragic events. Everyone thinks we (the family) didn't try to talk to Chrissy, but in the end Chrissy only saw the good in people and not evil. She had a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone. If she only had a dollar to her name, she would give you her last dollar. That's how Chrissy was and she will always be that way in my heart and soul and I miss her every minute of the day. I miss my niece Vanessa every minute of the day. It's so hard not picking up my cell phone and calling her just to see how her and the baby are doing or if they want to come over for dinner. We have to sit around posting pictures of my niece Vanessa asking the public to keep an eye out for her or her items, we wait by our cell phones every minute waiting for a call from LE saying Vanessa has be located and she is safe. So please just be mindful on some of the questions you ask. I know it's your right, but if you have a personal question please feel free to message me in private. Thank you

Your right everyone has their own opinions and in the beginning of this whole nightmare I would have gone off, but then I realize I represent my family, my sister-in-law Chrissy, and my niece Vanessa. I've seen all the comments on numerous pages how my niece Vanessa is deceased or how my sister-in-law was basically asking for this because she knew how he was. In reality people need to realize my sister-in-law Chrissy never asked for this, Chrissy wanted a family, she thought she found the one because of how he treated her when they first started dating. No one and I mean no one could have foreseen these tragic events. Everyone thinks we (the family) didn't try to talk to Chrissy, but in the end Chrissy only saw the good in people and not evil. She had a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone. If she only had a dollar to her name, she would give you her last dollar. That's how Chrissy was and she will always be that way in my heart and soul and I miss her every minute of the day. I miss my niece Vanessa every minute of the day. It's so hard not picking up my cell phone and calling her just to see how her and the baby are doing or if they want to come over for dinner. We have to sit around posting pictures of my niece Vanessa asking the public to keep an eye out for her or her items, we wait by our cell phones every minute waiting for a call from LE saying Vanessa has be located and she is safe. So please just be mindful on some of the questions you ask. I know it's your right, but if you have a personal question please feel free to message me in private. Thank you
I am so very sorry for the tragedy that your family has endured. I can NOT imagine the pain of losing someone in this horrific way and wondering constantly where that precious child is.

Thank you for coming here and sharing your knowledge about your sister in law with us and keeping Vanessa’s name out there. Someone HAS to know something. And if you believe she is alive out there and waiting to be found, then that’s good enough for me!

Has there been any age progression pictures made available for the public to share? If so, I will gladly share Vanessa’s picture. Your family and Vanessa are in my prayers.

MOO

I am so very sorry for the tragedy that your family has endured. I can NOT imagine the pain of losing someone in this horrific way and wondering constantly where that precious child is.

Thank you for coming here and sharing your knowledge about your sister in law with us and keeping Vanessa’s name out there. Someone HAS to know something. And if you believe she is alive out there and waiting to be found, then that’s good enough for me!

Has there been any age progression pictures made available for the public to share? If so, I will gladly share Vanessa’s picture. Your family and Vanessa are in my prayers.

MOO

No there hasn't been any age progression pictures made of Vanessa yet. I actually just spoke to someone from the FBI today and they are not at the angle yet to make those pictures. If and when we do make age progression pictures I will be sure to post them. Thank you for your prayers.

I just want to inform everyone on here that the next court date is going to be a continuous due to the COVID virus. No one is scheduled to report to the court house. I will receive an updated court date via text message. Thank you to everyone for your love and support during this tragic and difficult matter.

I just want to inform everyone on here that the next court date is going to be a continuous due to the COVID virus. No one is scheduled to report to the court house. I will receive an updated court date via text message. Thank you to everyone for your love and support during this tragic and difficult matter.
Thank you, stay strong!

@sds71 - was wondering if you could help me on this case - Superior Court in Milford case #AAN-CR20-0186660-T - for Jose L. Morales. Also case # AAN-CR19-0225552-T

There was a court hearing scheduled for today, 7/22 - but up thread someone said it was cancelled.
TIA! :)

@sds71 - was wondering if you could help me on this case - Superior Court in Milford case #AAN-CR20-0186660-T - for Jose L. Morales. Also case # AAN-CR19-0225552-T

There was a court hearing scheduled for today, 7/22 - but up thread someone said it was cancelled.
Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 8/26/2020 10:00 AM

Last, First: MORALES JOSE LUIS Represented By: 423934 PATTIS & S LLC
Birth Year: 1976 Times on the Docket: 6
Docket Information
Docket No: AAN -CR20-0186660-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE ANSONIA
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 2/7/2020
Court: Milford JD Bond Amount: $5,000,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 8/26/2020 10:00 AM
https://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/C...ding&Key=34edf80b-c8b6-4907-b713-9ee517c2322c

Thank you @sds71 - so nothing on the other case? They were usually together in the past hearings.

Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 8/26/2020 10:00 AM
Defendant Information
Last, First: MORALES JOSE Represented By: 423934 PATTIS & S LLC
Birth Year: 1976 Times on the Docket: 5
Docket Information
Docket No: AAN -CR19-0225552-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW HAVEN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 12/3/2019
Court: Milford JD Bond Amount: $250,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 8/26/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-217 CRIM POSS FRARM/AMM/DFNS WEAPN C Felony 1 12/3/2019
53a-217 CRIM POSS FRARM/AMM/DFNS WEAPN C Felony 1 12/3/2019
Pending Criminal / Motor Vehicle – Search by Docket Number

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors