Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just got this article:

Man Suspected of Killing Mother of His Missing Baby Due in Court

posted 3 hours ago...

A man charged with killing the mother of his missing baby in Ansonia last year is due in court today.

Jose Morales is accused of killing 43-year-old Christine Holloway.

or are they incorrect?
There was no court today. Next court date is August 26, 2020. No one was scheduled to go to court today. It was just going to be a continuous.

I've been keeping Vanessa in my prayers for her to be found, and I do believe she is alive 100%. I use to live a couple towns over where Vanessa was taken and the coward who killed Christine Holloway. Someone has to know something, beside JM, who also knows IMO. Unfortunately, if Vanessa is ever found, she will be too young to remember anything. Is it true that Pattis is representing him? If so, how does JM have the money to retain this now, "retainer stealing" lawyer?

I've been keeping Vanessa in my prayers for her to be found, and I do believe she is alive 100%. I use to live a couple towns over where Vanessa was taken and the coward who killed Christine Holloway. Someone has to know something, beside JM, who also knows IMO. Unfortunately, if Vanessa is ever found, she will be too young to remember anything. Is it true that Pattis is representing him? If so, how does JM have the money to retain this now, "retainer stealing" lawyer?

Thank you for keeping my niece in your prayers. My family and I wait by our phones everyday to get the call that she has been found safely. Yes it is true that Pattis is representing him and from what hear Pattis is taking his case pro bono. My family and I just ask that everyone keep Vanessa in their prayers and to keep a look out for her or a child that resembles her. Thank you all.

Thank you for keeping my niece in your prayers. My family and I wait by our phones everyday to get the call that she has been found safely. Yes it is true that Pattis is representing him and from what hear Pattis is taking his case pro bono. My family and I just ask that everyone keep Vanessa in their prayers and to keep a look out for her or a child that resembles her. Thank you all.
I don't understand how Pattis can take these cases pro bono. He knows they are guilty and has to prove he is one of the great lawyers that got their client off. But look how that turned out for Dulos. o_O

I don't understand how Pattis can take these cases pro bono. He knows they are guilty and has to prove he is one of the great lawyers that got their client off. But look how that turned out for Dulos. o_O

That is what I heard. I really don't know the truth behind it, but I do know his family or should I say mother doesn't have the kind of money to hire Pattis.

I really hope Vanessa gets to come home soon, she needs her family.

Thank you. It's been really hard for my family and I these past 8 months. Not only did we lose my sister-in-law but on August 7 my brother-in-law who is Chrissy's younger brother lost his battle with cancer. No one can't imagine all the hurt and pain we are dealing with. The return of Vanessa would ease our pain and suffering and I pray whoever has her gets it together and come forward.

Thank you. It's been really hard for my family and I these past 8 months. Not only did we lose my sister-in-law but on August 7 my brother-in-law who is Chrissy's younger brother lost his battle with cancer. No one can't imagine all the hurt and pain we are dealing with. The return of Vanessa would ease our pain and suffering and I pray whoever has her gets it together and come forward.
Oh no, hugs for you and your family!

08/20/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that JOSE MORALES, with docket number AAN CR190225552T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/07/2020. This will take place in Ansonia-Milford JD Courthouse located at the following address: 14 West River Street, Milford, CT.

08/20/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that JOSE MORALES, with docket number AAN CR190225552T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/07/2020. This will take place in Ansonia-Milford JD Courthouse located at the following address: 14 West River Street, Milford, CT.

Due to the COVID 19 crisis all court cases involving my sister-in-laws case will not be anytime this year. Any court cases that go on this year are cases that happened during the shut down of courts. The court system is trying to play catch up from this year. My sister-in-laws case wont be back in courts until 2021. All those courts dates that are being posted for this year is computer generated.

08/20/2020

So... no hearing on 8/26? TIA! :) just want to get that straight! ;)

Wednesday, October 7th:
*Pretrial Hearing (both cases) (@ 10am ET) – CT - Christine Marie Holloway (43) (last seen Nov. 27, 2019, found Dec. 2, 2019, Ansonia) & Vanessa Morales (17 mos.) (last seen Nov. 29, 2019, reported missing Dec. 3, 2019, Amber Alert on Dec. 4, 2019-not found) - *Jose L. Morales (43) (BF) arrested (12/3/19), charged & arraigned (2/7/20) with murder & tampering with physical evidence. Plead not guilty. Bond $5M.
First arrested (12/3/19), charged (1/22/20) & arraigned (3/5/20) with 2 counts of criminal possession of a pistol (2 stun guns). Plead not guilty. Bond $25K.
Court info from 12/4/19 thru 2/26/20 reference post #380 here:
AMBER ALERT - CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

3/5/20: Plead not guilty to possession. Defense attorneys waived probable cause hearing. Next hearing for both cases on 4/15.
4/15/20 Update: Pretrial hearing for both cases have been rescheduled for 6/17/20. 6/17/20 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 7/22/20. 7/16/20 Update: Per family member pretrial hearing has been cancelled. Next pretrial hearing on 8/26/20.
8/21/20 Update: Pretrial hearing has been rescheduled to 10/7/20.

Article from September 8:

Ansonia police are still investigating the little girl’s disappearance and believe she is alive. Authorities have asked anyone with information about her whereabouts to call Ansonia police at 203-735-1885 or the FBI at 1-800-225-5324.

Vanessa Morales, missing toddler, turns 2 years old

Happy Birthday Vanessa

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member