CT CT - Westport, WhtFem 25-30, UP58393, skeletal remains @ home excavation, Jul'75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Finding nothing further. Apparently the location was not provided due to privacy and investigative concerns.

upload_2022-2-11_18-21-38.png upload_2022-2-11_18-22-11.png

I was looking at some mob missing person cases recently since they often aren't in any of the databases since the case is tied up with criminal investigations and a separate missing person report that is needed to publish their case somewhere like NamUs doesn't exist.

I wonder if this could be Barbara Delmar. She was a girlfriend of Joe Stassi, a high-up figure in the mafia. She was last seen June 21, 1963 in Danbury, CT. She reportedly got a call from Stassi, packed a bag, said she was going to Manhattan, and would be back in a few days. She's never been seen again.

The FBI thought they would find her at a mafia body dump in 1967, but she wasn't among those found there.

Daily_News_Tue__Apr_11__1967_.jpeg Daily_News_Sat__Apr_15__1967_.jpeg

I wonder if this could be Barbara Delmar.
Distance between missing and discovery location is 20 miles. Same race, hair color (I think). Some minor differences in articles on the Doe and Namus (ht, age) - Ms. Delmar is within reasonable age range, and most likely height as well. Her disappearance date works with the PMI.

If Ms. Delmar was not recovered, she could be entered into Namus.

I wish there was additional info on the Doe, the whole secrecy/privacy thing regarding location and other details did nothing to help resolve the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back