CA - Marcos Maldonado breaks into home and rapes 12-year old girl in bedroom - January 5, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Investigators say an adult man entered the home in the city's Blair Hills community and sexually assaulted the girl who was sleeping in her bed. He left the residence on foot.

"You never think it's going to happen to you or to yours. It very much can," said the girl's mother, Alexis.

Alexis says she was sleeping downstairs while her daughter was upstairs. The girl waited until she felt safe before getting help.

"He did tell her that there was a shooter at her window so I think in her mind, she really thought she was doing the best for her family."

Dec 13, 2023
The family of a 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted by a home intruder is speaking out while the police are still searching for the suspect.

''The assault happened between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. at a home in the Blair Hills community back on Dec. 2, police said. He then lingered in the home for hours before leaving the house on foot around 7 a.m., according to the Culver City Police Department.''

Sorry for 2 posts in a row, this son of a gun must be found, poor little girl (raped several times) and her family. rbbm
1703695681014.png

''The suspected rapist and attacker spent hours in the home, after sneaking in through an unlocked door on the balcony, cops and the victim's father said.

They believe the male suspect - described as white or Hispanic, of average height and build, wearing dark-colored clothing and a beanie, with white shoes - left the residence at around 7am on foot.''

The girl was raped 'several times,' by the alleged sexual predator, police believe.

Surveillance footage showed the man racing down the street following the attack.

The young girl's parents said their young daughter immediately woke them up and told them she had been assaulted and needed to call the cops.

They were still in disbelief that the horrifying ordeal occurred under their roof.

The victim's mother, Alexis, told KTLA: 'She said, "I was raped." She had to say it several times to register because she had woke me up and I wasn't hearing her correctly.'''

'She came to wake me up and just straight out said, 'Mom, I need to call the police.''

According to the mom, the man threatened her daughter - telling her to keep quiet and threatening her by saying there was someone with a gun at her window.''

''We do not think this is a first-time thing for him. We definitely think that this is something that this person does.' ''

Sorry for 2 posts in a row, this son of a gun must be found, poor little girl (raped several times) and her family. rbbm
View attachment 470456

''The suspected rapist and attacker spent hours in the home, after sneaking in through an unlocked door on the balcony, cops and the victim's father said.

They believe the male suspect - described as white or Hispanic, of average height and build, wearing dark-colored clothing and a beanie, with white shoes - left the residence at around 7am on foot.''

The girl was raped 'several times,' by the alleged sexual predator, police believe.

Surveillance footage showed the man racing down the street following the attack.

The young girl's parents said their young daughter immediately woke them up and told them she had been assaulted and needed to call the cops.

They were still in disbelief that the horrifying ordeal occurred under their roof.

The victim's mother, Alexis, told KTLA: 'She said, "I was raped." She had to say it several times to register because she had woke me up and I wasn't hearing her correctly.'''

'She came to wake me up and just straight out said, 'Mom, I need to call the police.''

According to the mom, the man threatened her daughter - telling her to keep quiet and threatening her by saying there was someone with a gun at her window.''

''We do not think this is a first-time thing for him. We definitely think that this is something that this person does.' ''
Yes, unfortunately, no mention of DNA and this happened on
Dec 2, 2023.

ARREST!!
Jan 6 2023 rbbm
1704633389218.png
Marcos Maldonado mug shot and surveillance video screenshot (Culver City Police Department)

''A 35-year-old California man was arrested this week for allegedly breaking into a home and sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl in her bedroom while her parents were asleep, threatening to kill the child if she screamed.''

''Authorities said they determined the perpetrator entered the home through an unlocked balcony door between 2 and 3 a.m., Los Angeles CW affiliate KTLA reported. He allegedly exited the home at about 7 a.m., using the front door.''

''Authorities found Maldonado on Thursday leaving a downtown Los Angeles hotel and boarding a bus headed to Bakersfield.
Maldonado is in jail in lieu of $1.25 million. He’s set to appear in court for his arraignment on Monday''

ARREST!!
Jan 6 2023 rbbm
View attachment 472817
Marcos Maldonado mug shot and surveillance video screenshot (Culver City Police Department)

''A 35-year-old California man was arrested this week for allegedly breaking into a home and sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl in her bedroom while her parents were asleep, threatening to kill the child if she screamed.''

''Authorities said they determined the perpetrator entered the home through an unlocked balcony door between 2 and 3 a.m., Los Angeles CW affiliate KTLA reported. He allegedly exited the home at about 7 a.m., using the front door.''

''Authorities found Maldonado on Thursday leaving a downtown Los Angeles hotel and boarding a bus headed to Bakersfield.
Maldonado is in jail in lieu of $1.25 million. He’s set to appear in court for his arraignment on Monday''
Good!!!!!!
Well done Police!

My Goodness, what a cheek to stay for hours and leave by FRONT door! o_O

(Despite the filthy things he did, that is)

Not to mention a smirk in the mugshot.
Aren't all these signs of psychopathy?

Poor girl :(

JMO

Last edited:
Oh.My.Gosh - that poor little girl. Thank goodness and LE ... hopefully he will never have the opportunity to do anything like this again! I cannot fathom how the mind becomes so incredibly SICK. MOO

Did he stalk the victim?

You know,
him staying in the (full) house for a long time and leaving by the front door smack IMO of some kind of weird "ownership" :oops:

In his sick mind.

DeAngelo used to do this.
He used to help himself to the food in the kitchen.

JMO

Last edited:
Did he stalk the victim?

You know,
his staying in the (full) house for a long time and leaving by the front door smacks IMO of some kind of weird "ownership" :oops:

In his sick mind.

DeAngelo used to do this.
He used to help himself with the food in the kitchen.

JMO

Now they NEED to keep him in PRISON because he will kill the next victim if NOT.

2009 cases in Kern County CA

- Contribute To The Delinquency Of Minor
288A(B) - Lewd and Lascivious Behavior w/Child Under 14

Other search shows he lives in Wasco CA
Warning graphic SA details. From the article:

"Kern County resident Marcos C. Maldonado, 35, was charged Monday with two felony counts each of rape of a child victim under 14 and sexual penetration by use of force on a victim under 14, along with one count of sodomy by use of force on a victim under 14 involving the alleged attack Dec. 2 on the girl.

The complaint alleges he committed the offenses during the commission of a burglary and that he “engaged in the tying or binding of the victim or another person.”

Culver City Police Chief Jason Sims said, “We do not believe that Maldonado, the suspect in this case, had any prior contact with the family prior to this crime. We believe he entered the residence through an unlocked sliding door.”

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back