CWW Photo Discussion Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I think we can rule out weight fluctuation. He appears to be approximately the same build in both the picture with TS and his ring and the picture with CWW without his ring.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

MS keeps reminding me of Scott Peterson (minus the hair). Before Scott killed his wife he was out looking for love on a biz trip. He found a woman and started dating her from afar, then he told her that wis wife had passed away. Two weeks later, she conveniently did.

I appreciate the thoughtful analysis of the missing ring. It could very well be that he hadn't been wearing it for some time, so it wasn't just a "looking for action at the wedding" change, as I thought. As others have pointed out, "how long and why" he wasn't wearing it become important questions. I'd like to know what reason he gave TS for not wearing it. Did she buy it?

Is the woman wearing daisy dukes under her dress???

The reason I'm asking is because I guess it sort of makes the hand positions of the men holding her a little less creepy.

The hands of the men - MS and CWW - appear to be beneath her lower thigh area close to her knees, which to me seems like a typical area of support when two people are holding another person. Hands are definitely not underneath upper thigh area.

attachment.php

The reason I'm asking is because I guess it sort of makes the hand positions of the men holding her a little less creepy.

Hmmm... let me think.... :confused:

Nope, still creepy. :D:p

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Yea I didnt see MS wearing a wedding ring at CWW's wedding. Makes me go HMM? Cheaters do that a lot, take off their wedding rings, only wearing it when their wives are around..if they remember to put it back on that is. But It certainly is odd that MS doesn't appear to be wearing a wedding ring, and yea those pics are a little weird.

The hands of the men - MS and CWW - appear to be beneath her lower thigh area close to her knees, which to me seems like a typical area of support when two people are holding another person. Hands are definitely not underneath upper thigh area.

attachment.php

I dont find this picture weird or creepy at all. A couple weddings i have been in we had very similar pictures taken with the groomsmen holding the bride just like this. In fact, I do not find any of these pictures "creepy". Just looks like a normal "low key" type of wedding to me.
I do however find it significant about the height difference reported by Skinner. Makes me wonder who Skinner is and his agenda and the importance of getting his message out to a Websleuths audience.
The missing wedding ring is something to take note of for sure. But could be many explanations for that.

After going back and looking at the picture with the two of them standing facing camera. CWW looks to be a few inches taller. Which is opposite of what Skinner said......... is it possible these two swapped identities at some point?? Is that just crazy thinking on my part?

After going back and looking at the picture with the two of them standing facing camera. CWW looks to be a few inches taller. Which is opposite of what Skinner said......... is it possible these two swapped identities at some point?? Is that just crazy thinking on my part?
Lol I have had the same thought but wasn't sure if it was too out there to mention.

Personally, I can't read anything into the pics because I've watched enough true crime shows. Just because a person appears to be happy and having a good time in a photo, doesn't mean one can tell what's going on in their head. And as far as the missing ring goes, that doesn't necessarily mean anything either (but it could), my hubby takes his ring off from time to time because it itches his finger.

I've been married almost 31 years. My husband hasn't worn his wedding ring for probably 30 of those years. Initially it was because it was dangerous to wear it at work (could get a finger ripped off or degloved - like what happened to Jimmy Fallon). Then there was a weight change and, I think, eventually he just got used to not wearing it. Would I prefer he wear it? Yes. Will it keep him from cheating or from having the opportunity to cheat? No. Fidelity goes deeper than a piece of metal.

By the way I went almost 20 years without wearing a wedding ring myself because the diamond fell out of mine and there always seemed to be something more important on which I wanted to spend the money, like my kids.

The only thing in regards to the wedding ring I definitely know is, that MS is wearing it since at least after Dr S ' death.

-Nin

Not crazy thinking at all, IMO. Consider this. The pictures show that MS & CW are about the same height, CWW possibly taller. So, why would Skinner recall differently? He seemed so sure, even dismissive of the idea that MS and CWW looked similar. Why? To rule out the scenario where CWW assumes MS's identity or vice versa.

Skinner said:
"Also, the speculation about identity theft, or some strange talk about how WW tried or wished to impersonate... is just silly nonsense. For the record, MS is about 5", maybe 6" taller, than WW."

Skinner, maybe you forgot how tall CWW was. After all, it was 10 years ago or so since you saw him last. In light of these pictures which you've surely seen by now, do you still feel the same way?

The way the two men are smiling at each other in their matching ties and short sleeved dress shirts, it's just gross. Like the two were thinking about the "honeymoon" part of the night.

Hope I'm not violating TOS by saying I agree. Remember, there was a post long ago speculating on a "bromance" between MS and CW. Remember too the Facebook photo of CW and JR on either side of JR's wife, which had the same vibe as the MS-CW wedding photo. The caption on the Facebook photo was something like "It was a great night"--which could certainly be taken sexually. Then there was Skinner's story, if I recall correctly, of a bunch of drunken male friends holding MS down and shaving his head. These three boys appear to enjoy gang-style male bonding.

In the "Crop 1" picture, MS shoulders are above the shoulders of CWW - so assuming they are on the same level surface, MS shows taller. In the "Crop 3" picture, MS has legs spread (to some degree) and CWW has legs straight together - this would compromise the measure of height. If your legs are spread, you lose height. I have seen some other pictures that can't be posted where it is clear that MS is taller, but not by 5 to 6 inches in my opinion.

No. It looks like the fringe from daisy dukes, but it's a garter.

These two "friends" look so similar it takes my breath away!

My three sons look nothing like brothers they are so different. Yes, they have the same father!

I bet these two have played many people posing as one another. There is a reason they have adopted this look and knowing what we do about CWW, the reason isn't a good one. For that matter, why would MS want to be chummy with a crook and hire him to work in his wife's business?

Come on LE, we are all rooting for you to uncover the hidden facts these twins think they have so cleverly hidden!

For what it's worth because it's info from Pinellas County records, MS is 6' 0". So, we know by visuals in the mugshots that CWW is approximately 5' 7.5" and now we know MS is indeed taller by approx. 4.5"

:takeabow: lol!

For what it's worth because it's info from Pinellas County records, MS is 6' 0". So, we know by visuals in the mugshots that CWW is approximately 5' 7.5" and now we know MS is indeed taller by approx. 4.5"

:takeabow: lol!

Did MS have a record in Pinellas Co? I thought he only had traffic violations and false alarms.

Did MS have a record in Pinellas Co? I thought he only had traffic violations and false alarms.

No no! I didn't mean to imply that, I'm sorry :/

In that county, a person's height and weight are listed on the traffic paperwork - look towards the very top.

In that county, a person's height and weight are listed - look towards the very top.Duplicated. Im having technical difficulties. When I try to submit a new post, a dialog box pops up asking me if I want Leave This Page or Stay on the page. There are no other options.

This duplicate post happened when I tried to edit my original comment, but instead the dialog boxes came up again, so I chose to Leave This Page. I came back to see it posted. :( I;m sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90
Back