Cynthia Short-Local Attorney no longer representing Irwin and Bradley

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she wanted off the case, maybe they staged the cancelled press briefiing so that it appeared there was justifiable cause to remove her. Perhaps they thought it would look bad to have her resign from the case. Maybe she quietly sabotaged it so she would be fired. I think her conscience finally became the louder voice and she realized that this case sickens her like it sickens us and that some things are more important than money. Unlike Tacopina, I think this woman has empathy. MOO.

Could be. Unlike Tacopina, this woman had a local reputation she has to maintain.

JMO

But supposedly CS was working pro bono.

Hmmm....well in that case, who hired her to work pro bono? If we find that out we'll know who had the power to fire her. If JT hired her to work pro bono, then I think he can fire her (and probably did) without asking or telling DB (and probably did).

If DB and JI hired her then I'd have to say DB is lying when she says she knows nothing about CS being fired.

This case is a hot mess. Here we are dwelling on lawyers and who paid who and who fired who and poor Lisa is just not even the topic anymore.

I personally want to know what happened THAT NIGHT. The lawyers can go &^%$ themselves.

IMO, DB doesn't seem to know much about ANYTHING. She's either lying or totally clueless.

Miss Scarlett, I don't know nothin' 'bout firin' no lawyers! ::bats eyes::

Nope, not buying it. :snooty:

Hmmm....well in that case, who hired her to work pro bono? If we find that out we'll know who had the power to fire her. If JT hired her to work pro bono, then I think he can fire her (and probably did) without asking or telling DB (and probably did).

If DB and JI hired her then I'd have to say DB is lying when she says she knows nothing about CS being fired.

This case is a hot mess. Here we are dwelling on lawyers and who paid who and who fired who and poor Lisa is just not even the topic anymore.

I personally want to know what happened THAT NIGHT. The lawyers can go &^%$ themselves.

I agree but I also think all this is smoke and mirrors from the lawyers so they can all make an exit. Innocent people aren't evasive and don't refuse to answer questions. If it walks, talks and acts like a duck....in Kansas City, it is a duck.

I think Tacopina hired CS to be local counsel and I'm betting the next move "out" will be Joe T. He came into this case arrogant and treating LE like idiots and it has backfired badly. Some of us can say to Joe T., hey, I told you so....

JMO

I wonder if Tacopina was calling the shots from Italy!?! Hence, the exhausted local lawyer?

Interesting development.

I am just catching up on the latest drama(s).

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

and

Where is Lisa?

BS, JT and Judge Jeanine created this mess in an effort to use it as a springboard just as other cable pundits like Greta used Holloway and Nancy Grace used Peterson. Joe T. wanted CS to do all the work while he got the camera time.

I think it is more likely that CS came to her senses and realized this case is going to require more of her time and effort than she is willing to give for free.
She said she was working pro bono. It only took her, what, a week? to figure out that daily spinning is exhausting.

JMO

Your post just gave me an idea....

Maybe Cindy found out something and now believes the parents are guilty - and decides she can no longer represent them.

I think she couldn't work with JT and the media pressure too. Much different than just being a good local attorney, and not much time to deal with all the phone calls from media on top of current clients, and the media just hounds them, waiting at the office or hounding them at the Courthouse, even at home.

It is was VERY clear she has no national media experience.

Maybe Cindy found out something and now believes the parents are guilty - and decides she can no longer represent them.

I think that is exactly what has happened. The only reason to refuse the boys' interviews would be if the parents are trying to hide something. I know the defense attorneys in my family won't defend someone they think is guilty.

JMO

If she was so exhausted it's probably a huge relief. :innocent:

Just reading some of the reports out in the last few mins it seems that it is an argument between the lawyers about strategy -

Wow, this is all such a mess now, see what happens when you bring in multiple lawyers, spokesperson, etc all with different agendas?

There should be one agenda, find this baby!

Very good possibility. And that "aha moment" came from discussions with the parents about the boys interview and possibly what the boys know or might tell.

Who knows at this point? And its Friday - if we don't get any news today - its certainly gonna be a long (and stormy - at least here) weekend for us all.

Well, WOO the thread title can be changed now to "definitely fired from case" lol

Defense lawyers represent guilty people all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back