Daily News Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The other thing that has struck me as odd about this case is that no current images of Jaycee, even blurred ones, have been released to re-assure the general public that she is indeed ok. And allmost no information outside of third party (mostly outdated) sources. Do they want people to continue thinking of her as an 11 year old child in the 90s for some reason?

Good point. Do you care to expand upon your thoughts here? What are you really saying? Because I think you're hitting on someting important.

Image of an innocent child vs. ___________?

As for information from 3rd party, outdated sources, what do you mean by that?

I hate to even suspect, let alone state this, however there is a very high probavility that if PG did kidnap Michaela also, that she may have never met Jaycee. In my mind I keep thinking about NG's statements about forced sex, pain. It makes me wonder if things just went to far and therefore a "replacement" was needed. Gruesome thought.

The thing that gives me hope however is the fact that the neighbor saw 5 or 6 girls, that were the "core group". To me that would show that she must have made observations more than one time!

Since this was documented by a police visit I tend to believe her story as she had no reason whatsoever to lie about the situation.

Dr. Doogie I have the same questions about the PD's expenses related to this case. They have stated a lot of new tips had been coming in. I wonder if some of those led to these investigations?

Sharon Murch is a desperate Mother, who has suffered yet another disappointment. I truly believe that her message had nothing to do with ANY involvement in her daughters kidnapping and everything to do with wanting resolution.

Good point. Do you care to expand upon your thoughts here? What are you really saying? Because I think you're hitting on someting important.

Image of an innocent child vs. ___________?

As for information from 3rd party, outdated sources, what do you mean by that?

Outdated 3rd party sources would be things like the folk who did printing business with the Garridos, the Molinos, the neighbors, people like that.

Okay, Lt. Orrey ruled out the palm print did not come from PHILLIP Garrido. Is there any chance NANCY was with him that day, and the print is hers? Like if while the girls were in the store, she was the one who got out of the car, moved the scooter, then returned to the car, perhaps lying down on the back seat (with her frggin' stun gun?) waiting for Phil to put Michaela in the car?
I believe I heard it said that BOTH Phillip and Nancy Garrido were ruled out as being owners of the palmprint.

To reemphasize, Sharon Murch's body language (to Dr. Phil's question about whether or not Jaycee had been asked about Michaela) strongly suggested that she knew something but couldn't talk about it. The transcripts don't show that, of course.

I hate to even suspect, let alone state this, however there is a very high probavility that if PG did kidnap Michaela also, that she may have never met Jaycee. In my mind I keep thinking about NG's statements about forced sex, pain. It makes me wonder if things just went to far and therefore a "replacement" was needed. Gruesome thought.

The thing that gives me hope however is the fact that the neighbor saw 5 or 6 girls, that were the "core group". To me that would show that she must have made observations more than one time!

Since this was documented by a police visit I tend to believe her story as she had no reason whatsoever to lie about the situation.

Dr. Doogie I have the same questions about the PD's expenses related to this case. They have stated a lot of new tips had been coming in. I wonder if some of those led to these investigations?

Sharon Murch is a desperate Mother, who has suffered yet another disappointment. I truly believe that her message had nothing to do with ANY involvement in her daughters kidnapping and everything to do with wanting resolution.

OMG...............this thought just occurred to me! There was mention of two little girls, both blond, that were about 4-years-old. Could these two little blond girls be the children of Michaela, or of another kidnapped victim?

We know that PG fathered two children with Jaycee, so it's not outside the possibility that PG fathered children with another kidnap victim.

I've been struggling with this, too. Did you watch Larry King last night? A couple of things brought up disturbed me that I can't make sense of.

Dr. Phil sat in for Larry and he made a strong point of saying that Jaycee could answer questions about Michaela and why wasn't she. Sharon Murch seemed uncomfortable with the direction Dr. Phil was headed. But when you think about it, no matter how much trauma Jaycee has experienced answering some questions about Michaela is important right now and she's apparently not doing it.

Michaela's mother made a plea to Michaela that was strange - no matter what she's done type plea. Makes me wonder what Phillip may have made these girls do for so many years. Maybe Michaela is with someone else in a situation similar to Jaycee's?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/18/lkl.01.html

"(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

LT. CHRIS ORREY, HAYWARD, CA POLICE: We did locate another bone on the exterior of the Garrido property. It was in a different location than the bone located on that property earlier in the week. And it's too early to even begin to guess what kind of bone that might be, human or animal.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

MCGRAW: Phillip Garrido and his wife, Nancy, were arrested August 26th and remain jailed on kidnapping and rape charges in connection with the '91 abduction of 11-year-old Jaycee Dugard. Now, Garrido allegedly fathered her two daughters. Investigators are now trying to determine if there's any connection between the Garridos and two other unsolved missing girl cases.

Joining us now is CNN's Dan Simon with the latest. He's in our San Francisco bureau. And Dan, this story just gets more compelling by the day.

DAN SIMON, CNN CORRESPONDENT: It's really been unbelievable since this all started in late August. And we can tell you today authorities were back out at the house. They've been there pretty much since this case began. And what they're looking for, as you mentioned, Dr. Phil -- they're looking to see if Philip and Nancy Garrido might be somehow linked to a pair of kidnappings that happened roughly 20 years ago.

And what they've been doing is they've been looking, basically, in the backyard of the house. They've had cadaver dogs there. They've come across, actually, several bones. At this point, they don't know if those bones are animal or human. But they've been sifting through the backyard. There's been so much debris back there, it's really been taking all this time just to get the whole place cleared out.

What we saw yesterday was quite compelling as well. The first time we've actually seen the inside of this house. And we've seen the backyard and the series of tents and sheds. Well, inside, it doesn't look any better. You're seeing dishes that haven't been washed, stacked up in the sink, discarded furniture, discarded appliances.

And this is the kind of life that Jaycee Dugard was exposed to for nearly 20 years.

MCGRAW: Let's look at the timing, Dan. I know you've been all over this case. We've watched you so closely as you've brought this information to us. We know that he gets out of jail. And at the time he gets out, we begin to see this pattern. Michaela Garecht in September of '88 is abducted. Ilene Misheloff in '89 gets abducted. And then Jaycee Dugard in '91.

Is the timing one of the big reasons that they're looking at this? Michaela was nine. Ilene was 13. Jaycee was 11. They happened in '88, '89, and '91.

SIMON: Absolutely. We know that he got off jail approximately in 1988 after serving 11 years of a 50-year prison sentence for committing a rape back in 1976. But you're right, the timing is a coincidence here. Well, maybe not. That's what authorities want to look at.

But in particular, as it relates to the Michaela Garecht case, police are really looking at that case closely, really for a couple of reasons. First of all, if you look at Jaycee Dugard, she was 11, and Michaela Garecht, she was nine. You put them side by side, they're almost identical. Both have blond hair, blue eyes. Very similar in appearance. Perhaps there is an MO there.

Secondly, you look at Philip Garrido and you look at the composite sketch of the subject back when that took place, some 20- years-ago, and police say there's a striking resemblance between Phillip Garrido and the composite sketch.

And finally, there was a witness to what happened back when Michaela Garecht was abducted. She said abducted near a supermarket. She has looked at this car that was taken off the Garrido property. And she says, you know, that looks a lot like the car that I remember my friend being taken away in.

So there's a lot to look at here. And of course, that's why cops are back out at the house.

MCGRAW: OK, Dan, I want you to stay with us if you can. When we come back, we're going to talk to the mother of one of the still- missing girls, and to the woman who witnessed the actual abduction when she was a child two decades ago. We'll talk to them when we come back.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

MCGRAW: You're watching LARRY KING LIVE. I'm Dr. Phil McGraw, sitting in for Larry tonight. Sharon Murch is joining us. Her daughter, Michaela, was kidnapped in 1988. Sharon, as you've watched this unfold, is it eerily similar to what happened to your daughter?

SHARON MURCH, MOTHER OF KIDNAPPED DAUGHTER: Well, yes, there are a lot of similarities between Jaycee's kidnapping and Michaela's kidnapping. The cases have intersected in the investigations over the years because of those similarities. And when Jaycee was found alive, my first thought was, please, god, let Michaela be with her.

MCGRAW: And, of course, we know that she wasn't with her. Has there ever been an arrest or an active suspect in the case of Michaela?

MURCH: There have been a number of suspects. The police have investigating over 13,000 leads in the last 20 years. But there have never been any arrests.

MCGRAW: Do you still hold out hope that she's alive?

MURCH: I do still hold out hope that she's alive. One of the neighbors of the Garrido's several years ago reported that there were girls living in the backyard, and they reported that there were not three girls living in the backyard, but five girls. So that leaves two unaccounted for. And I'm believing that one of those could be Michaela.

MCGRAW: Katrina Rodriguez is joining us. She was with Michaela Garecht and witnessed her kidnapping. Katrina, this has got to bring an awful lot back to you when you hear about the way in which Jaycee was reportedly kidnapped.

KATRINA RODRIGUEZ, WITNESS TO KIDNAPPING: Yes, it sounds remarkably like Michaela's kidnapping. Broad daylight, shoved into a car. And with her kidnapping, I believe there was a witness too.

MCGRAW: Are you the one that provided the description to the police?

RODRIGUEZ: Yes.

MCGRAW: And you remember the car. Tell us what you remember about the car that she was pulled into.

RODRIGUEZ: It was early '80s, maybe late '70s, kind of boxy, a sedan, and tan in color. And photos I've seen of the Garrido's car, they -- it looks like the same shape of car. I can't vouch for the color. It doesn't match my memory. But the shape of the car matches.

MCGRAW: People might wonder, of course, why would they have that car 30 years later. But I have to tell you, from a psychological perspective, when I see the photos from inside the house, it is highly suggestive that these people may be hoarders, that just can't turn loose of anything. They collect things that are obviously junk to someone else, but that they can't turn loose of.

If that's the case, if these pictures of the house do depict some type of unwillingness or inability to turn loose of things, it might explain why that car was still there, if, in fact, it is the same car. When you see -- Katrina, when you see pictures of Phillip Garrido, what do you think? Does it ring any bells with you?

RODRIGUEZ: I've seen some photos of him from the late '70s and early '80s, and I have to say that it looks a lot like my memory of the kidnapper, especially the eyes. But the shape of the face, length of it, kind of the placement of his eyes apart from each other, and everything just kind of seems to match up. And I haven't really gone on record as saying that very often.

MCGRAW: Well, yes, clearly, that's got to be a compelling image for you to see, because I know it was traumatic for you at the time as well. We're going to have Katrina tell us more about that fateful day and talk more to Sharon when we come back.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

MCGRAW: I'm Dr. Phil, sitting in for Larry King tonight. Right now, we are talking about Jaycee Dugard's kidnapping and her release. Dan Simon is with us. Dan, you've been on top of this case from the beginning. What's the mood in the neighborhood up there?

SIMON: Well, I think people are pretty upset that the authorities didn't, you know, discover this case a lot sooner. We actually spoke to a neighbor. His girlfriend called the police some three years ago. She looked over the fence of their property, saw some tents, saw some children living in the backyard, picked up the phone, dialed 911.

Sheriff's office came out, talked to Phillip Garrido for a few minutes and then left. So I think when you walk through the streets of that neighborhood, people are angry, saying, why didn't police, you know, catch this guy a lot sooner?

MCGRAW: Dan, one of the things I wanted to ask you -- and I'm sure you've talked to law enforcement, both on and off the record. But I know next Thursday on my show, we're doing a story about the Wessen family that was in Fresno and wound up with very similar situation. The father that had daughters living in tents, had sex with daughters that yielded children. And when he was confronted by police, he killed every one that was home, shooting them all in the head.

Is this something that was averted? While law enforcement seemed to drop the ball on one hand, they were terribly alert on the other in recognizing that something was going on, to avoid what could have been a tragic outcome, like the one we're going to talk about on Thursday.

SIMON: Well, clearly Phillip Garrido, if the allegations are true, had an unbelievable ability to keep this secret for so many years. He had to meet with his parole officer a couple of times a month. We know that the children and Jaycee Dugard were visible with him at times. That backyard was there for many, many years. Apparently, only a few neighbors saw it.

So he had really an incredible ability to keep this double life from coming out.

MCGRAW: Well, Sharon, let me ask you, have you talked to Jaycee Dugard?

MURCH: No, I haven't.

MCGRAW: Because I would -- you know, I would think that it would be such a wonderful opportunity. Maybe they crossed paths in some ways. It's possible that Jaycee knew your daughter or saw your daughter or knows something about her. I'm sure you must just be really, really anxious to ask those questions.

MURCH: I think it is possible, but Jaycee was not Jaycee at the time that she lived with Phillip Garrido. She was Alyssa. So if she had crossed paths with Michaela, she may not have even known it.

MCGRAW: But if she could be shown some pictures, if she could, you know, talk with you, get some descriptions, some things that she might recognize, that would just be so helpful. And we just wish you so much goodwill with all of this, and hope that something comes up.

More with Katrina and Sharon after the break.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(NEWS BREAK)

MCGRAW: We're here talking about the Jaycee Dugard case, really from a different angle, because there are two other disappearances that happened along that time, about that time. And so now there is real suspicion that he may have been involved in those disappearances. Maybe so, maybe not. But there are some similarities.

Sharon Murch, mother of one of the missing girls, Michaela Garecht, is with us, and Katrina Rodriguez, who was with Michaela at the time she was abducted. Katrina, let me start with you. Were you and Michaela the same age?

RODRIGUEZ: Yes, we were both in the fourth grade.

MCGRAW: OK. And tell us what happened that day. You were walking down the -- how did it happen? I know there were some scooters involved.

RODRIGUEZ: Yes. We rode scooters a couple blocks from our house to the local supermarket. And we went inside. We got some soda and some beef jerky and Laffy Taffy. And we started to leave the building. We walked to the edge of the parking lot, and then realized we had left the scooters. And we went back to the front door to look for where we had parked them.

And one of them was missing. Michaela was the first to notice where the other scooter was. And so she went to go pick it up. And as I stooped down to pick up the other scooter, I heard screaming. And I looked up and I saw a man shoving her into his car.

And he got in the car. He pulled out of the parking spot, out of the parking lot, and on to the road. And that's when I ran inside to tell a clerk. And she called 911. MCGRAW: So you knew right away this was all wrong. I mean you could -- you knew it was not -- that this was not supposed to be happening?

RODRIGUEZ: Yes. But it took a little while to register. I definitely wasn't expecting it, so I just stood frozen watching it until he had gotten out to the road. And then I ran in. But, yes, I definitely knew something was very wrong.

MCGRAW: What's been your reaction with all this coming out now with Jaycee Dugard?

RODRIGUEZ: I have got a lot of hope renewed. And then just there's renewed feelings of guilt and sadness that it was Michaela who was kidnapped. I mean, obviously I'm thankful for my life and what I've had and experienced. But I'm very sad that Michaela didn't.

MCGRAW: How has it affected you over the years that you saw such a traumatic thing?

RODRIGUEZ: I would say I'm a little more apt to take responsibility for things maybe that really aren't my fault. I'm a pretty over-protective mom, I'd say. And, yes, I -- I definitely have fears that people are going to come after me and my children.

MCGRAW: It's very understandable. Sharon, what is it that you want people in America, around the world, and certainly in that area to know about Michaela and about your hopes?

MURCH: I would like to address Michaela. I'm hoping that she's out there alive, and she's able to see me, and able to hear my voice. I just want to tell her that there's nothing that could have happened over the last 20 years that could have changed my feelings for her. There's nothing that could have happened over the last 20 years that we cannot heal. And I am just begging her to break free and come home.

If she's not willing to do it for herself, do it for me, please. Because going through this and wondering where my daughter is and what she might be experiencing or what she might have experienced is really hard. And I just really long to have the experience that Jaycee's mother has had of being reunited, and being able to hold her in my arms again. I just want her to come home.

MCGRAW: Sharon, we'll all pray for you. Thank you. And Katrina, thank you. We'll wrap it up after this.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

MCGRAW: The question on everybody's mind is Philip Garrido involved in some of the other disappearances that we've been talking about tonight. Dan Simon, you've been in Antioch. You've been all over this. Experts that follow these things with pedophiles and sexual offenders tell us that the average sexual offender can have anywhere 100 to 400 victims throughout their lifetime. So the fact that Philip Garrido has been tied to one that we know of and a violent rape before leaves an awful lot of concern that there are other victims out there. What does law enforcement think about this?

SIMON: Dr. Phil, I've often heard you say the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. But in terms of what authorities are saying, the bottom line is they don't know if he's connected to these other cases. That's why they're spending so much time out at the house.

We can tell that you starting on Monday, police are going to be back out there looking at the soil. They're going to be digging it up. We know that a couple of cadaver dogs picked up a scent. They zeroed in on one particular area. They brought out magnetometers today and they confirmed that there is something unusual beneath the soil.

I think once they go in there and dig up that yard a little bit more, perhaps it might yield a few more answers. You mentioned that they didn't throw anything away, that they showed classic signs of being hoarders. When it comes to this particular case. that might be an asset. Because if you didn't throw anything away, there might be evidence in the house that might tie into some of these other crimes.

MCGRAW: Well, if they are hoarders, and it certainly looks like they're pack rats, then hopefully there will be clues in there, something that will tie back to some other cases. Because, as I say, there are a number of those that -- there is such a high number that these people usually victimize. It doesn't mean that they're violent with all of them. But they do have more than one victim typically. So maybe we'll learn something about that as we go along.

Dan, I'm sure you'll keep us posted on all that. You know, we've seen pictures tonight of the young girls. It's hard to age them in your mind. But if anybody knows anything about it, you know, please contact the authorities. Let us know.

I really enjoyed sitting in with Larry tonight. This isn't a fun topic, but it's one I know you're interested in. So I hope I see you next week on "Dr. Phil." We have the Dr. Phil family back after five years on Monday. We'll be looking at a very similar case to this on Wednesday.

So I hope to see you there. And thanks for the time that you spent with us here tonight. I know Larry will be back Monday. It will be great. So appreciate it."

I missed Larry King last night as we had company for dinner. But, on the weekends, Saturday and Sunday, they repeat programs that were done during the previous week. Let's hope that last night's programs is one that's repeated this weekend. I'll be watching tonight and tomorrow night.

The other thing that has struck me as odd about this case is that no current images of Jaycee, even blurred ones, have been released to re-assure the general public that she is indeed ok. And allmost no information outside of third party (mostly outdated) sources. Do they want people to continue thinking of her as an 11 year old child in the 90s for some reason?

Why not let the public continue to think of her as an 11 year old girl? I don't see any harm in it. Whereas, if they release a current image of Jaycee - even a blurred one - it would just feed the thirst and cause people to want more, more, more.

The public can, and has been, re-assured she is "okay" vocally (as ok as one can be in her situation). We shouldn't need any more than that.

Jaycee deserves anonymity. There is no need to release any kind of media image of her (imo). I can just picture the hordes of photographers (professional and stalkerazzi) who would surround and hound her for pictures, thus creating a bidding war by the tabloids and frenzied attention Jaycee and her family just don't need.

Let's allow her and her family all the peace, quiet, privacy, respect and dignity we can give.

No, you are wrong. She still in a prison, just different jailors this time.

Whoa. That is a very, very strange statement.

What does Sharon Murch KNOW or, rather, what has she been told by law enforcement officials about Jaycee? Was Jaycee so traumatized that her personality "split", so to speak? Sounds like things are far, far, far from "normal" at the moment . . . sounds almost like deprogramming is needed.

Even, if, let's say, Michaela was there at the Garrido house and was introduced by another name, Michaela would still be "herself" . . . and would be recognizable from a photo, I would think.

But Jayce, when abducted, most likely didn't know about Michaela (hadn't heard the story of her abduction and seen her picture from 2 years earlier). So if she saw another girl somewhere, like being held prisoner, she wouldn't have known who it was (a girl who was kidnapped 2 years ago).

Since JC's name was changed, probably Michaela's was too (if she had been kidnapped by PG). So if JC ran across a girl during her 18 years, she wouldn't know if it were Michaela or not. That's what I think Murch meant.

JULIE

As a side note, I remember reading that report from the neighbor who claimed that there were many girls/women there, but only 5 "core" ones. I tried looking for it yesterday but couldn't find it. Does anyone remember the source? I assume that is the one Michaela's mom was referring to. It would be interesting to see what the exact wording and context was.

Here we go - -

Erika Pratt, 25, who stayed next door two years ago, said she was "freaked out" by Garrido's behaviour, and when she popped her head over the fence she saw his secret compound. There were tents, sheds and pitbull terriers, she said, and water hoses leading from her house next door.

"He had little girls and women living in that backyard, and they all looked kind of the same," Pratt told the San Francisco Chronicle. "They never talked, and they kept to themselves."

Pratt said that people came and went from the property, but the core group consisted of two girls about four years old, one girl about 11, another girl about 15 and a young woman about 25. They were all blonde, she said.

Pratt said she had called Contra Costa County sheriff's deputies to investigate, but that officers "told me they couldn't go inside because they didn't have a warrant".
Jaycee Lee Dugard 'feels guilt over bond with kidnap suspect' Phillip GarridoWoman found 18 years after being kidnapped feels terrible guilt for forming emotional attachment with captor, says stepfather
By Mark Tran and David Batty guardian.co.uk, Friday 28 August 2009 18.03 BST http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/28/jaycee-lee-dugard-kidnap-suspect-garrido-speaks

Do you feel like extrapolating on this? It's a powerful thought, and I'd like to know more.

What are you trying to say? Please expand on your thoughts so we don't have to read between the lines.

But Jayce, when abducted, most likely didn't know about Michaela (hadn't heard the story of her abduction and seen her picture from 2 years earlier). So if she saw another girl somewhere, like being held prisoner, she wouldn't have known who it was (a girl who was kidnapped 2 years ago).

Since JC's name was changed, probably Michaela's was too (if she had been kidnapped by PG). So if JC ran across a girl during her 18 years, she wouldn't know if it were Michaela or not. That's what I think Murch meant.

JULIE

I'm sure that if Jaycee had ever met Michaela under such circumstances, her image would have burned itself into her soul. I don't think you'd ever really forget meeting another child there, in that hellhole. Ever. The image would be there, seared into your mind, even if the memory is repressed. It would be there.

I agree. Two girls would have increased the risk. One child is easier to control, easier to scare. Two children there is a chance that they would bond (which would interfere with PG's bond), be supportive of each other and give each other courage. Who knows what they might have done together.

I am also afraid that there won't be any other survivors in the PG case. Whether or not there were other victims, whether or not Jaycee was aware of any other victims I think is the best we can expect to find out.

We don't know how fragile Jaycee is at present. We don't know where she is in her therapy. We know she cooperated with LE at one point, because she told them her own name. We also know that LE took her back to the scene and walked around telling them things that happened there. If and that is a big if, anything has changed since that time I would guess that it was nothing more than she needed time and more therapy before she could proceed. I don't believe there will be any rush, because I believe if Jaycee knows anything about other victims, finding them will be more for closure for their families and not for rescue.

What are you trying to say? Please expand on your thoughts so we don't have to read between the lines.

There is a certain irony I think. She can't do as she pleases, she is hidden, and others make decisions for her. I'm sure the decor has improved, but in other ways things haven't changed too much.

There is a certain irony I think. She can't do as she pleases, she is hidden, and others make decisions for her. I'm sure the decor has improved, but in other ways things haven't changed too much.

WHAT?!!!! Everything has changed! There is NOTHING the same other than her 2 daughters being with her. I know what you're saying, but you are so wrong!

As far as all of the girls go: I have not heard or seen any substantiated facts about there being any girls other than Jaycee, Starlite and Angel. I have never read anything about 4 girls or anything like that. If there are links, then please show me. However, if they are just quotes from Cheyvonne Molino, don't bother, I won't believe her. I believe that if Jaycee saw or heard any other girls, like Ilene or Michaela, they would not be easily forgotten and in her secure and safe environment now, she WILL help LE, I'm sure with anything she can remember. No, the palm print did not match, but that doesn't mean anything. I have read through CNN that yet ANOTHER bone was found on Friday. This Animal, Philip Garrido is in deep S***! If you have any links that mention any other girls other than Jaycee or her daughters, please share, cuz I have never seen them, thanks!

Sorry I have been so indignant, but it has never been properly verified by a reputable news source that they brought Jycee back in the middle of the night to show them around. I believe that no one would EVER make her do that, especially when she went through so much! Elizabeth Smart did, but after MUCH therapy and guidance. Most of this crap is coming from the "extreme" tabloids, especially out of the country. JMHO!!!!

Wow, I am mad tonight, so please forgive this rant, but: I believe that somehow, IF there were other girls involved other than her children, than Jaycee was obviously the "favored one" who got to stay alive and be the muse for Garrido. "IF" he did away with others. There must have been something about Jaycee that appealed to him above all others if he were indeed involved with other helpless girls.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back