Daily News Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They determine there was nothing of interest in their investigation.

Teeth located on neighbor property probably belonged to an animal.

Forensic antropologist thought the bone on Garrido property is historic.

They will continue looking into Garrido as a suspect with analysis of his Ford Granada and other evidence.

They will walk away from the properties knowing no stone was unturned.

The end of the operation is not the end of their investigation.

Parts 1 - 4:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQFTeiYaJ8A"]YouTube - Police interview on the property of Phillip and Nancy Garrido kidnapping suspects 9/22/09[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ-ZQtLhWbY"]YouTube - Police interview on the property of Phillip and Nancy Garrido kidnapping suspects 9/22/09[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_XmB5qd8a4"]YouTube - Police interview on the property of Phillip and Nancy Garrido kidnapping suspects 9/22/09[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8NcBbSD7Wk"]YouTube - Police interview on the property of Phillip and Nancy Garrido kidnapping suspects 9/22/09 (4)[/ame]

They determine there was nothing of interest in their investigation.

Teeth located on neighbor property probably belonged to an animal.

Forensic antropologist thought the bone on Garrido property is historic.

They will continue looking into Garrido as a suspect with analysis of his Ford Granada and other evidence.

They will walk away from the properties knowing no stone was unturned.

The end of the operation is not the end of their investigation.

none of this is really surprising. he either covered his tracks extremely well (like dumping the bodies elsewhere) or he's just the type of sick who likes to turture humiliate and abuse live victims......which we know he already is from his past events and jaycee's ordeal. either way he's not getting out of prison ever again

I've posted the rest of today's briefing in the message two above this one. I'm glad to get these up because the notes I posted during the conference don't convey very much information.

This was the last news conference from the property in regards to the Hayward/Dublin investigations.

I've posted the rest of today's briefing in the message two above this one. I'm glad to get these up because the notes I posted during the conference don't convey very much information.

This was the last news conference from the property in regards to the Hayward/Dublin investigations.

I wish there was a psychic a really good one on this case.
I wish those families can know once in for all were their babies are. :(

while there are a few good pyshcics, song, most of them are frauds, like the one in this case who says she told jaycee's mom 'i know she'll walk back in your life some day" jeesh someone made that same prediction on this board years before it actually happened...

While I may believe that Garrido has committed other crimes for which he hasn't been caught, I think we have to face the fact that there is a possibility that they may not be able to find evidence of them. Maybe they will find something in his papers and documents, but 20-30 years is a long time to hang onto evidence. So it is very possible that they will find nothing. And unless PG decides to confess for some reason, it is possible we will never know.

While I may believe that Garrido has committed other crimes for which he hasn't been caught, I think we have to face the fact that there is a possibility that they may not be able to find evidence of them. Maybe they will find something in his papers and documents, but 20-30 years is a long time to hang onto evidence. So it is very possible that they will find nothing. And unless PG decides to confess for some reason, it is possible we will never know.

or if jaycee found/saw something and remmebers it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back