CA Daisy Mullins Dungan - aged early 40’s - Fresno - missing in late 70’s

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

taramarie

Reaction score
Hello -

Found this Find a Grave posting for Daisy Mullins Dungan. This is the only information I can find, as she is unlisted in any of the missing databases, but I wanted to make sure we can keep track of her.

Born in 1935, went missing from Fresno, CA in the late 70’s. Car later found in an orchard.

Daisy Mullins Dungan (1935-Unknown) - Find A...

17044960_135543564518.gif

I posted her case on the FB site Buried Cold Cases: Little-known unsolved murders & missing persons cases but until now not many reactions.

I keep on thinking about Nipton Jane Doe....Nipton Jane Doe. She is supposed to never have given birth. Did Daisy gave birth?...my feeling is not...couldn't find anything about children in her Find a Grave, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have them. Nipton Jane Doe is also estimated to be between 18 and 25, where Daisy would have been 41....nahhhhh I don't know.

Last edited:
I keep on thinking about Nipton Jane Doe....Nipton Jane Doe. She is supposed to never have given birth. Did Daisy gave birth?...my feeling is not...couldn't find anything about children in her Find a Grave, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have them. Nipton Jane Doe is also estimated to be between 18 and 25, where Daisy would have been 41....nahhhhh I don't know.
She did give birth. If you read the posts under the "Flowers" section on Find-a-Grave, it mentions a daughter, Ernestine, and she has a granddaughter, too.
Lists a brother, Carl, as well.

I honestly have no idea how to submit her since she's not in any official database.
Submit via the doe. Just give the officer the link to FindAGrave. I tried to call the Seattle cops last night after you posted but the chick on the phone had not a clue. :(

I'd call the Seattle Police 206-684-5522. It's their PR line but there's a detective running it-she says her name on the message but I didn't have a pen to write it down.

Get to it, young Victoria, artist extraordinaire!

Hello -

Found this Find a Grave posting for Daisy Mullins Dungan. This is the only information I can find, as she is unlisted in any of the missing databases, but I wanted to make sure we can keep track of her.

Born in 1935, went missing from Fresno, CA in the late 70’s. Car later found in an orchard.

Daisy Mullins Dungan (1935-Unknown) - Find A...
I'm daisys great niece we are still holding on hope that we will find out what happened to her.

I'm daisys great niece we are still holding on hope that we will find out what happened to her.

Thank you for joining, and I’m so sorry Daisy is still missing. Can you give us more information? Do you know exactly when she went missing? Is there a missing persons report filed with law enforcement for Daisy?

Thank you for joining, and I’m so sorry Daisy is still missing. Can you give us more information? Do you know exactly when she went missing? Is there a missing persons report filed with law enforcement for Daisy?

@Crystal.... Hi and welcome. I have the same questions. Also I would like to know if there is more information on the orchard where her car was found. Did police investigate?

She did give birth. If you read the posts under the "Flowers" section on Find-a-Grave, it mentions a daughter, Ernestine, and she has a granddaughter, too.
Lists a brother, Carl, as well.

Looking at the "flowers" she was very much loved.

From ancestry she married at 16 to a 39 year old Ernie D Dungan. I found it strange there are two divorce records, one in 1973 and the other after her missing in 1980. Ernie Dungan died in 1983.

Looking at the "flowers" she was very much loved.

From ancestry she married at 16 to a 39 year old Ernie D Dungan. I found it strange there are two divorce records, one in 1973 and the other after her missing in 1980. Ernie Dungan died in 1983.

I don't know and I don't understand. I found both of the divorce records with spouse name Daisy L. Maybe it's just a mistake? I also found a Ernie D. Dungan with mother Mullins. Did they also have a son and the son divorced in 1980? Confusing.

Daisy's daughter MED was born in 1962. I noticed per find a grave in the *flower section* she recalls being around 10 yrs when she last saw her mother or maybe even younger. We all know memory can be a strange thing. But if she recalls right it would mean Daisy went out of her life in the early 70's not in the late 70's. This could mean she went missing in the early 70's, but off course there also could be another reason. Maybe the family knows more and wants to share.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back