Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND

might bear some clarification on one of dad's first on camera answer's when he was asked "what kind of person would do something like this?"

His answer was "someone that would cheat on her husb..." - he stopped very abruptly there - kinda like he caught himself - KWIM?

Great catch WOO.

AND

might bear some clarification on one of dad's first on camera answer's when he was asked "what kind of person would do something like this?"

His answer was "someone that would cheat on her husb..." - he stopped very abruptly there - kinda like he caught himself - KWIM?

That definitely would explain his remarks which at the time appeared totally off the wall.

MOO

This is the assumption I had made from the beginning... Definitely a good cover.. "I don't know what happened, I was drunk!" I think SHE was the one that left all the lights on..passed out in her bed and who knows what happened to baby Lisa...

SHE knows what happened to baby Lisa. Don't doubt it.

Why the heck would you get drunk with three children in the household in the first place?
I don't know but that's why I asked last week how much wine was left when LE searched her house. I never saw an answer to my question so I guess LE didn't pay any attention.
The main reason I asked is because imo, the mother exhibits alcoholic behavior, I can pick them out a mile away.

I've been thinking about JI. He must be madly in love with her to stand by her, OR he knows something else we don't know.

This won't just look bad for her, but for him. He has custody of his son, and he let him stay with someone who may have neglected him too. They are not legally married, and the daughter is his. I would think he would be very upset with her for her negligence. I don't get this all yet....

There's more to this story. MOO

I wonder if PD didn't know this until they saw her purchase the wine. I bet she didn't disclose this to them in their interview.

I think they knew.. she could have still been drunk when they first talked to her.

Here is my belief. Something happened to baby Lisa (I have no idea what) during the course of the evening and so that the boys didn't see what happened in case they woke up, Baby Lisa was passed out of that window. The screen pulled inward at the corner and the baby passed out of it.

I don't believe that anyone came through that window. :(

Sadly that makes so much sense grandmaj.

imo

I wonder if she hopes this will somehow work in her favor in some weird twisted way. Like, ok, I was drunk, but that was my only wrongdoing and I am coming clean about it someone I dra
nk with took Lisa? I am just flummoxed she would admit this.

It's way better for her if LE thinks she didn't do anything to Lisa vs she was "drunk"..She has to know there's way too much that doesn't make sense about that night but her being "drunk" makes much of it seem more reasonable..Now we (& LE) need to determine whether she's telling the truth OR not. :waitasec:

IF this is true, we do have to consider the effects of alcohol on a person. Often the frustration tolerance level decreases, the frustration response gets more exaggerated.

I found this interesting

Alcohol plays an important role in aggression. 40% of all incidents involving aggression occur while under the influence of alcohol. The police spend 22% of their time on cases involving alcohol. Violence on the streets and domestic violence while under the influence of alcohol happen often.
http://www.drug-rehabs.org/ia.php?aid=23

I'm wondering if Lisa was found not alive (praying hard that's not so) could she not get charged with involuntary manslaughter even if she wasn't involved in her death, because her neglect led to it? Just thinking out loud here.

Also Peter Alexanders tweets "and why she (deb) won't let her kids be reinterviewed by KCPD." So they have been interviewed.

I think I have read a case where inebriated defense was used but can't recall the details right now.

I think so. Wasn't that what Casey was originally arrested for?

She could be suffering from postpartum as well, either way... drinking not a good idea.
This is why officers were interviewing people including the store clerk about her affect on the day the wine was purchased.....and Lisa was videotaped with a big ol' grin on her face as she walked through Festival Food's door. She will have a hard time trying to use this as an "excuse".

The mother bought the wine with an "unidentified man" or perhaps an underage boy? Something tells me something really bad, most likely illegal was going in that house that night. If you baby gets hurt or falls or takes too much cold medication there is no reason not to call 911, or at the very least call your husband who is at work first. He naturally would have raced home, right? The only reason to not do this, is if you are hiding something from him too. This may have been a revenge kidnapping, "you hurt my kid, and now I'm hurting yours" I think the truth lies with the people in that house that night.

Don't forget, if you baby accidentally dies while you are drunk, that is not a crime, and there would be no evidence on cell phones, so there would be no need to get rid of them. And there would be no reason not to call 911, being drunk isn't a crime, and either is a baby falling or you rolling over on her. Getting rid of a baby because of any of these things is way over the top...so why the elaborate kidnapping story? IMO, to cover up more than one crime

AND

Oh I TOTALLY missed that!!! He said that? :thud:

So he might have come home, she was drunk, and she told him another man was there and...

Oh man.

Where are you, baby Lisa? :tears:

I think they knew.. she could have still been drunk when they first talked to her.

I dunno, Ralli. They found the receipt in the house and worked from there to get the surveillance video.

How does this possibly help her?
:waitasec:

If anything her impaired state would make her more responsible, if an intruder entered the house due to her leaving the door unlocked, or not being able to hear anything on the baby monitor.

MOO

It helps her if some "accident" or injury that resulted in death occurred on her watch and she covered it up by saying Lisa was abducted.

Also, she may have gotten drunk after covering up an "accidental" death. If the death occurred earlier in the evening or even during the day, when Dad was trying to sleep, then Mom (even with Dad's knowledge) would have had several hours to plan a fake abduction.

JMO! But I believe Mom discovered a lifeless Lisa when she went in to check on her. Then sometime around midnight someone helps (the man with the diaper only baby,) maybe? Perhaps, they spent the next three hours deciding to figure out an excuse for why a good mother could sleep through an abduction...ah, let's make it look like I was drunk and someone came into the house. So, they bend the screen, open the window, turn on the lights and leave the front door unlocked. Then Debbie starts drinking the wine...so she will appear drunk when hubbie and LE come.

That definitely would explain his remarks which at the time appeared totally off the wall.

MOO

BUT...let's also remember it was stated that the police were pitting them against one another. They could have made him believe they knew this was what happened.

What I don't get is why she came out with this now? Obviously she knew this from the get go and possibly even dad and LE knew this.

So, why spill just this lil tidbit - without going for the whole shebang?

Maybe she was drunk, maybe she was with another man in her bedroom and when she finally emerged baby Lisa was gone?

I know I know - just don't throw things at me ..................'mkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5