Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped being a bleeding heart the day I started reading Websleuths. I don't care what choices you make in life, so long as they affect ONLY you. But when innocent people (kids especially!) die because of your choices, there is nothing in this world that is going to make me find one shred of sympathy for you. NONE. The reason it keeps happening is because not enough people draw a line in the sand when it comes to this kind of stuff. If they DID...Zahra Baker, and countless others, would still be alive.

*climbs down off soap box*
Not a soap box, just you reading my diary. ;)

And I love your Bob quote (didn't know he said that).

My nature is to be forgiving, maybe too much so or to my detriment...but I believe in love and peace. And that is how we can (and will) change the world. :heart:

You simply cannot cure violence with violence. JMO

I am having a harder time coming up with theories that lead to an alive Baby Lisa especially if Mom is talking about her drunkenness. Unless a random intruder who wanted a baby really did wander in on the perfect night with perfect conditions for a baby napping.

I don't think dad is in cahoots with LE. I think dad has some money in the game too, in some way.

Evidently he threw the mother of his son under the bus because he thought he was a better parent. MOO

Why isn't he doing the same to DB? Or maybe he is...hmmmmmm??

I recall years ago hearing of a man comming home drunk and falling alseep with the baby in their bed. Poor guy didnt mean to but he rolled over on the baby and killed her. Really sad tragic mistake and why we shouldnt drink when we have young kids, you never know what might happen or who might need you. Hope that is not what happened here...

Respectfully, BBM.

It was the night/early morning of "The Perfect Storm." IMO, in a word---it's all BULL.

I am really growing tired of this DB chick and all of her antics. Now she wants to come out and do an interview to announce she was drunk the night daughter went missing after avoiding all media contact for the past week. Please!!

Well, just going off the fact that she may have been drunk and may have tried to make it look like a kidnapping all the way down to the window and the phones...and also maybe she did not want to use the front door if indeed Lisa was not alive...

I understand what you're saying. Using the window would seem to draw more attention to what was going on, imo, than the front door. But nevertheless, it also appears no one noticed anything anyway.

:(

I don't think dad is in cahoots with LE. I think dad has some money in the game too, in some way.

Evidently he threw the mother of his son under the bus because he thought he was a better parent. MOO

Why isn't he doing the same to DB? Or maybe he is...hmmmmmm??

I don't know, I said it before, but there are some Terri/Kaine vibes coming through for me...he could be working with LE and "confessing" to LE that he was aware of her "habits" yet did nothing about them. JMO

Didn't JI make some sort of odd reference about cheating on a husband or something like that during an interview?

Yes but since he is not her husband, I really wonder what he is saying with that comment. Hmmmmm.

Not a soap box, just you reading my diary. ;)

And I love your Bob quote (didn't know he said that).

My nature is to be forgiving, maybe too much so or to my detriment...but I believe in love and peace. And that is how we can (and will) change the world. :heart:

You simply cannot cure violence with violence. JMO

I respect your choices, Cazzie. We all have to find our own truths along the way. :)

Having your underage brother drive you to the store to purchase a box of wine for the first night your husband will be working overnight shows, imo, a huge preoccupation with alcohol.

It appears that Deb may have been gearing up to let 'r rip that night.

I still do not believe that an intruder is responsible for the disappearance of Lisa.

I think that some kind of accident or overdose occurred due to the mother's intoxication.

jmo

Personally, I don't see anything to lead me to believe Dad's involved at all. I'm open, but IMO, right now, this is all Mom. Dad's simply another victim.

Somehow I don't think this girl is any kind of wine connoisseur. She appears to be the type who wouldn't care if the wine was chilled or not; and whether she had red or white, as long as she could get sloshed on it.

Nor do I. But, I'm a connoisseur of fine wine and know that those who don't understand the art tend to think of wine as a typical "beverage" that they prefer serve chilled or on the rocks. While it might be true that DB would consume anything that gave her a buzz, she might not have wanted a beverage at room temperature. I doubt that I could down a beer to save my life, but I would surely want it chilled if I had to do so. jmo

It reminds me of "I seen three", Misty Croslin, after her 3 day binge when Haleigh Cummings disappeared under her care while dad was working the night shift. She's never produced any kind of answer that she's stuck with since. Too easy being drunk. You can say you don't remember anything.

I respect your choices, Cazzie. We all have to find our own truths along the way. :)
MK...I had to walk away from Zahra's case because I believe(d) that her spirit transcended).

I am fairly new to following these cases...

We at WS have a very common bond...and that is why I feel so very much at home here...

Despite our differences and which cases hit us home the most...I truly love having a place to express my heart and opinions...and sleuth...where maybe something I posted will inspire someone else to help someone...

:heart:

I am thinking the media would have sought out any known drinking problem by the neighbors and ran with it if anybody witnessed it.

Earlier in the thread...there was talk about what charges could be brought against DB, especially now that she has stated that she was drunk. Neglect and manslaugher were mentioned.

My question is this (and hopefully you more experienced WSers can explain)...how is it that CA was not charged with neglect then? What is more neglectful than not reporting your child missing for 30 days?

It always seemed to me that the judicial system was setting a very scary precedence there.....CA did not report her child missing for 30 days (and no neglect charge), so how do you charge anyone in the future with a neglect charge?

I realize this case is not the same w/regards to the reporting of the child being missing....but CA said she didn't know what happened to her child as well.

I got a feeling something isn't right here. I also have a feeling that she didn't tell Peter anything...he may have the information but maybe it's not from her?

She has an interview with DA that will air tomorrow. I am fairly positive that ABC made sure they had 1st rights to her story. Doesn't make sense to me that any network would allow someone to do an interview with another network on the same day.

I am really growing tired of this DB chick and all of her antics. Now she wants to come out and do an interview to announce she was drunk the night daughter went missing after avoiding all media contact for the past week. Please!!

BBM

This literally made me spit tea. Thanks for that, Barbie...I needed it. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85