Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I do wonder if there wasn't some sort of communication between DH and DAH. Watching that newscast where they talked about DAH knowing DH's mom it made me remember something I thought about, but didn't post because I wasn't registered here yet. Early on, years back...I remember reading where they talked about the spots the kids partied in the woods near the DH property. I wondered who the go to guy was for getting the beer supply. Now that we know how DAH groomed his victims it wouldn't surprise me if he was someone that supplied booze or drugs to underage kids. If he knew DH was into stalking people he might have mentioned something about those spots. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone knew about those areas. Even the ones that lived in other towns close by. Word would probably get around.

near the DH property bbm......what exactly is the "DH property"?

------------------------------------
Second question, I know the authorities are very busy at the moment, still, are they able to verify whether DR is still a POI?

According to Sanner at the press conference, "Nobody is eliminated as a potential suspect in this investigation until it's cleared."

Should have been DR property. It won't let me go back and change it now.. There must be a time limit on that

I never believed for once that dr had anything to do with it. It's a travesty to think that they had the real poi many many years ago and let him slip through...he goes on to do terrible things. Meanwhile they try to ruin an innocent man's life. The Wetterling's and the Rassier's should be furious!!!

At the next election for sheriff, hopefully, the community will remember this.

In light of the significant evidence that surely clears DR's hand in this, the family politely asked to have his name cleared before their father passed. LE replied that they are not ready to do that yet. What is going on? Who is going to lead the charge?

I think DR became and remained a person of interest simply because he could not be ruled out, due to ghastly proximity, (imo unfortunate) overreliance on TW/AW not hearing a vehicle, llack of alibi, arguable "eccentricities," and because "the simplest answer is usually the truth. That's why I
thought he did it (ashamed face).

I could never understand why LE out so much weight on the boys not hearing a car -- when you're running hard, in this case literally for your life, the wind and your adrenaline Rush are pretty deafening - while they might have heard screeching tires or loud revving, I would not expect them to hear a car steadily but quickly accelerate away from the scene.

Wow

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hart, who was raised by a foster family who lived across Lake Koronis (located about 3 miles from Paynesville) even lived with Heinrich's older brother for a time. All of them used to hang out together.
"Hart went with their mother. She worked at the Black Saucer," according to Dudley. "He said there were water beds and *advertiser censored*."
http://www.fox9.com/news/investigators/46224483-story

I never believed for once that dr had anything to do with it. It's a travesty to think that they had the real poi many many years ago and let him slip through...he goes on to do terrible things. Meanwhile they try to ruin an innocent man's life. The Wetterling's and the Rassier's should be furious!!!

An potentially why LE will not share information on this case given the potential exposure for liability. Something on the minds of LE departments nation wide since at least the 90's. This is when LE stopped sharing with SAR on many cases and why SAR had to obtain liability insurance. We are a lawsuit happy nation.

An potentially why LE will not share information on this case given the potential exposure for liability. Something on the minds of LE departments nation wide since at least the 90's. This is when LE stopped sharing with SAR on many cases and why SAR had to obtain liability insurance. We are a lawsuit happy nation.
DR's life would likely be the exact same today if this tragedy had not happened. Despite being named poi, there were no consequences to his day-to-day life.

I am still troubled by his claims over the years to know more information than he has shared. If you make those kinds of statements, why are you surprised when you get investigated?

DR's life would likely be the exact same today if this tragedy had not happened. Despite being named poi, there were no consequences to his day-to-day life.

I am still troubled by his claims over the years to know more information than he has shared. If you make those kinds of statements, why are you surprised when you get investigated?

I completely disagree with you. Chaplain How would you know if you never walked in his shoes? He will get compensation and he deserves it.

I completely disagree with you. Chaplain How would you know if you never walked in his shoes? He will get compensation and he deserves it.

In 2004, the investigation took a dramatic turn when a man came forward claiming the unidentified tire tracks were his. The perpetrator is now thought to be local and on foot. But at least one LE still believes a vehicle was involved.

I cannot phantom your statement there were no consequences to his day-to-day life. Being a POI (more or less accused) of an abduction and possible murder would have tons of psychological effect on any normal person. I'm certain he had many troubled days and nights over the impact on himself and his parents.

In 2004, the investigation took a dramatic turn when a man came forward claiming the unidentified tire tracks were his. The perpetrator is now thought to be local and on foot. But at least one LE still believes a vehicle was involved.

Completely incorrect there are now identified footprints and tire tracks that lead directly to the new and correct poi, djh. Have you been following this case recently Sasquatch?

It didn't impact his livelihood or freedom.

What economic injury was done to him? What are the real economic damages that could be proven? Should we also give large settlements to DAH and Hollinger?

I cannot phantom your statement there were no consequences to his day-to-day life. Being a POI (more or less accused) of an abduction and possible murder would have tons of psychological effect on any normal person. I'm certain he had many troubled days and nights over the impact on himself and his parents.
I hope he gets cleared with exuberance, Sanner owes him that much.

Completely incorrect there are now identified footprints and tire tracks that lead directly to the new and correct poi, djh. Have you been following this case recently Sasquatch?

If you listen to the media yes, if you listen to LE no. LE told the media and the public that both the footprints and tire tracks are inconclusive as a match to Heinrich. So it'd be interesting to know more at this point, how many more footprints were recovered? What size shoe?

If you listen to the media yes, if you listen to LE no. LE told the media and the public that both the footprints and tire tracks are inconclusive as a match to Heinrich. So it'd be interesting to know more at this point, how many more footprints were recovered? What size shoe?

The way I understand it the tires and shoes are a definite match.

But there are no unique marks like cuts or gashes on the prints to absolutely prove they belong to DH , at least not enough to prove murder or whatever.

Hundreds of thousands of those tires and shoes would have been manufactured and defense lawyer would point that out. It is not enough to convict.

The way I understand it the tires and shoes are a definite match.

But there are no unique marks like cuts or gashes on the prints to absolutely prove they belong to DH , at least not enough to prove murder or whatever.

Hundreds of thousands of those tires and shoes would have been manufactured and defense lawyer would point that out. It is not enough to convict.

There is no definite match. Seeking more information and maybe some new eyes besides current LE to detect a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99