Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry human....I don't know anything about that. I was simply using a cliché....it seems things have gone quiet and maybe justly so. It may be a waiting game at this point. So there's not much to say. I would hope that if there's something significant then the silence will ultimately be justified.

Yes, the silence is interesting. No one seems to be posting on here.
If you have the stomach, read the MN transparency reports about credible sex abuse re priests.

I see now why they aren't in prison. The reports are all after the statute of limitations.

LE wanted info on where priests were the night of Oct 22.

Really, those priest monk reports are beynd belief.

I wonder how little D Hart started drinking at age 6. That seems unusual to me. Why and how.

Breaks my heart
Yes, the silence is interesting. No one seems to be posting on here.
If you have the stomach, read the MN transparency reports about credible sex abuse re priests.

I see now why they aren't in prison. The reports are all after the statute of limitations.

LE wanted info on where priests were the night of Oct 22.

Really, those priest monk reports are beynd belief.

I wonder how little D Hart started drinking at age 6. That seems unusual to me. Why and how.

I think we'll have more "answers" in the next 60 days. Probably not all the answers, just more.
I sure hope so. The paucity of fresh developments that has followed the arrest of Heinrich has been discouraging thus far.

I could only see the first page?

So more info to come?

I could only see the first page?

So more info to come?

That's all I can see too, without a subscription. I'm told it's really expansive inside, am getting copies on Friday!

There was the piece that was hidden that made a huge impact when it was revived-- the notes on Heinrich!

Although ELOC has never gone after the spotlight, it shines on ELOC! Hopefully more will come out. Maybe someone else has more hidden pieces.

ELOC , are you going to keep investigating?

Maybe some people know where DH liked to hang around as a kid? Maybe that is his secret stash place?

There was the piece that was hidden that made a huge impact when it was revived-- the notes on Heinrich!

Although ELOC has never gone after the spotlight, it shines on ELOC! Hopefully more will come out. Maybe someone else has more hidden pieces.

ELOC , are you going to keep investigating?

Maybe some people know where DH liked to hang around as a kid? Maybe that is his secret stash place?

Still workin' it, sure. Just sent in a thought about handwriting analyses on a document. Probably nothing, but who knows? Also noticing some things about the timeline, and some gaps there.

ElOC mean innvestigating as in going to talk with people. That seemed to work really well for you

It makes you wonder if DR liked all the attention. I agree that he certainly did not help himself, and went out of his way to seem suspicious. He doesn't deserve any monetary compensation. If anything, his odd behaviour hindered the investigation.

It makes you wonder if DR liked all the attention. I agree that he certainly did not help himself, and went out of his way to seem suspicious. He doesn't deserve any monetary compensation. If anything, his odd behaviour hindered the investigation.

I used to think the same thing, but his being a little odd played right into Stearns County's shift of focus in 2003. When this all shakes out folks will be shaking their heads.

ElOC mean innvestigating as in going to talk with people. That seemed to work really well for you

To be perfectly honest, most of those people found me. I just looked a little further out from the middle than most I guess.

I hope he gets plenty of compensation and I think he will.

I used to think the same thing, but his being a little odd played right into Stearns County's shift of focus in 2003. When this all shakes out folks will be shaking their heads.
I've consumed your statement over and again- but having some difficulty digesting it. Maybe it's more than you can say. If Heinrich's foot + tire prints were known in the beginning and yet in 2003 the focus turned 180 degrees to a perp on foot(assuming LE meant DR)......then that's a very wide gap to fill. And non-sensical......hence the shaking of heads.

I hope he gets plenty of compensation and I think he will.

as per "It Can't Happen Here", page 259...."Patty Wetterling wrote a personal letter to Dan Rassier later in 2004. According to Rassier, the letter appeared to have come from Patty through the Stearns County Sheriff's office. In the letter, Rassier said that Mrs. Wetterling asked him to please come forward, to admit that he committed the abduction, and to tell investigators what had happened on the night of Jacob's abduction. Several years passed and Rassier did not acknowledge or respond in any way to Patty's letter."

I've consumed your statement over and again- but having some difficulty digesting it. Maybe it's more than you can say. If Heinrich's foot + tire prints were known in the beginning and yet in 2003 the focus turned 180 degrees to a perp on foot(assuming LE meant DR)......then that's a very wide gap to fill. And non-sensical......hence the shaking of heads.

You're on the right track here, but there's more coming, just awaiting some verification. It's unbelievably simple, and if accurate...should leave everyone shaking their heads. Sorry, I can't elaborate here any further, for now. Stay tuned though.

You're on the right track here, but there's more coming, just awaiting some verification. It's unbelievably simple, and if accurate...should leave everyone shaking their heads. Sorry, I can't elaborate here any further, for now. Stay tuned though.

Wait...I just ordered your book! Are you going to have to update it again? :D

Thank you ELOC you have been a voice of reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member