Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning into a circular argument over something that will be decided in a court of law should any of the individuals involved consider themselves an "injured party". For all we know they may decide the additional public attention is not worth it and may be served more by the attention being directed elsewhere. And we are loosing focus on the real issue, where is Jacob? The rest of the dust will settle where it will.

I know this is not the thread, but Tracker since you are onboard here, where in your experience do you think Jacob may be concealed?

I know this is not the thread, but Tracker since you are onboard here, where in your experience do you think Jacob may be concealed?

Living: I doubt someone in their 30's is being concealed. He would have outlived his usefulness to an sexual predator and abuser(s) of children long ago unless he has become part of the cycle.
Deceased: The most common disposal method is burial. This can range from the dirt under a porch or crawlspace, to under a concrete garage floor, to a remote spot in the woods. Second most common would be a body of water. If I had to make a guess, if he was not transported out of the area to a holding facility (like the rocking X group used), I would guess a wooded area or lake not more than 30 miles from where he went missing taking into account 1) The abductor would not want to be holding a body for very long so he is going to dispose of it as fast as possible 2) The abductor is not going to want to carry a body very far into the woods 3) Where possible the abductor is going to use a jeep trail, fire break or logging road, etc to get out of the view of any potential witnesses. A third potential is a sealed 55 gal drum that has yet to be discovered. Just my guesses...

DR doesn't owe anyone anything.
The evidence, ( or lack of )along with all he has been through, as well as all the public /LE has put him through!
If I were him I wouldn't say a darn word to anyone at ALL unless it were through my attorney.
Time for DR to talk if he wants to be exonerated. What is stopping him?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Time for DR to talk if he wants to be exonerated. What is stopping him?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Even Patty wished they had cleared him before his father passed...let it go. He will get his turn soon enough and it will be pay back time for the local <modsnip> on the case

I don't know if DR has spoken to any Attorneys yet but my guess is that if he has, they would tell him to stay out it and not speak to the press. I would also speculate that officials of Stearns Co. have discussed the "DR" problem and how it was going to be handled.

What is the FBI doing with this person? He has pleaded with the government and them to stop this. It's not good for his image or his career. They gave the public the perception for many years that DR is the guy. The real evidence is etched in the dirt up by the mailbox. Is it evidence they simply gave up on? This isn't fair anymore, how much longer can this take?

Don't want to admit they blew it and open themselves up to a massive lawsuit

I honestly believe if asked about anything related to DR we would get " citing the ongoing investigation, no comment " you most likely nailed it! IMO.
Don't want to admit they blew it and open themselves up to a massive lawsuit

Living: I doubt someone in their 30's is being concealed. He would have outlived his usefulness to an sexual predator and abuser(s) of children long ago unless he has become part of the cycle.
Deceased: The most common disposal method is burial. This can range from the dirt under a porch or crawlspace, to under a concrete garage floor, to a remote spot in the woods. Second most common would be a body of water. If I had to make a guess, if he was not transported out of the area to a holding facility (like the rocking X group used), I would guess a wooded area or lake not more than 30 miles from where he went missing taking into account 1) The abductor would not want to be holding a body for very long so he is going to dispose of it as fast as possible 2) The abductor is not going to want to carry a body very far into the woods 3) Where possible the abductor is going to use a jeep trail, fire break or logging road, etc to get out of the view of any potential witnesses. A third potential is a sealed 55 gal drum that has yet to be discovered. Just my guesses...

I think we need to take into account a few things about DH. He doesn't appear to be overly intelligent or educated, meaning IMO if J is deceased, a body disposal would not necessarily be well-thought out

I think we need to take into account a few things about DH. He doesn't appear to be overly intelligent or educated, meaning IMO if J is deceased, a body disposal would not necessarily be well-thought out

I don't think we can assume anything about DR. The only thing that keeps him in the back of my mind is that farms have an abundance of places to hide a body. All you need is a backhoe. Most farms have at least one. A burn pit is not an efficient means of disposing of a body, human or animal as any farmer will tell you. It takes a heck of a fire to burn a dead animal down to the point where almost nothing is left. Hogs are more efficient that a fire pit. That said, DR is at the very bottom of my list as an accomplice. Odd is not guilty.

The questions remain unanswered. Unanswered questions that actually have answers 26 years later is not a good thing.

Why is DR still a POI?

Why are none of the search warrants on his property available to the public?

What happened to the future testing of items lifted from the dig?

Why was a vehicle publicly ruled out?

Indeed, more questions than answers

C'mon local le say something. Its a travesty, it took the fbi getting involved againto start finding some answers smdh

C'mon local le say something. Its a travesty, it took the fbi getting involved againto start finding some answers smdh

I think we'll have more "answers" in the next 60 days. Probably not all the answers, just more.

I am hoping for afresh perspective from Bechtold. He had boots on the ground.

He was boots on the ground. At the scene. One can only imagine/speculate his perceptions/observations of the aftermath of the crime. I wonder what he knows.

Ugh. I cannot stand the word Golden anymore after reading about the monks and Golden showers.

Ugh. I cannot stand the word Golden anymore after reading about the monks and Golden showers.

sorry human....I don't know anything about that. I was simply using a cliché....it seems things have gone quiet and maybe justly so. It may be a waiting game at this point. So there's not much to say. I would hope that if there's something significant then the silence will ultimately be justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a.james.thornton