Dani Mathers' body-shaming case will go to trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probation? DM makes me sick. Let her feel a few days in the slammer.

Pensioner 'body shamed' by Playboy model Dani Mathers speaks out about her ordeal
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...med-playboy-model-dani-mathers-speaks-ordeal/

A 70-year-old woman who was photographed changing in a gym by a Playboy model, with the resulting photo going viral around the world, has spoken of her humiliation at being “body shamed”.

The woman, who has not been named, was at an LA Fitness gym in Los Angeles when a naked photo of her was taken in July.

It was posted to Snapchat with the caption: “If I can’t unsee this then you can’t either.”

The woman is unnamed. Dani Mathers should be a registered sex offender.

Not one she respects!

I mean come on 70 and at a gym, thats hero material to me!

Me too! And I am not telling why that she is such a hero to me, but I was not at a gym when I was seventy.

Victim asked for $60 for a new gym bag so she can't be recognized.

Was the gym bag in the picture? Not that it matters, I'm just curious.

Victim asked for $60 for a new gym bag so she can't be recognized.

Was the gym bag in the picture? Not that it matters, I'm just curious.

It doesn't matter to me, if she can be recognised or not. She deserves far more than that, for having her photo taken with an insulting message and passed on by people as immature as this idiot.

It doesn't matter to me, if she can be recognised or not. She deserves far more than that, for having her photo taken with an insulting message and passed on by people as immature as this idiot.

Agree 100%. I was just curious about her wanting a new gym bag. And by the way kudos for her for still wanting to go to the gym!!!!!

Agree 100%. I was just curious about her wanting a new gym bag. And by the way kudos for her for still wanting to go to the gym!!!!!

Maybe her bag had the name of the gym on it and because she is probably now older than 70, she thought that she would be recoginised by the name of the gym and the scarcity of over 70 year old's walking around with that gym bag?

If I were this woman I would sue the cr@p out of little bi@tch DM. Loss of privacy, humiliation, embarrassment, etc. - any and all grounds possible. A new gym bag would only be the beginning.

If I were this woman I would sue the cr@p out of little bi@tch DM. Loss of privacy, humiliation, embarrassment, etc. - any and all grounds possible. A new gym bag would only be the beginning.

Thats what I was just thinking. Take that shallow, narcissist to civil court. It'd be very fitting if part of her restitution is to have her implants removed.

Thats what I was just thinking. Take that shallow, narcissist to civil court. It'd be very fitting if part of her restitution is to have her implants removed.

Get out of my head. YES. A regular person doing this would be horrible. A "model" doing it makes somehow worse... someone who makes her living on her looks humiliating someone else older...with different looks. This is sickening.

Back in the old days, there were no cell phones and if there were a camera you had to take the FILM somewhere to get the photos processed and having anyone naked well... it just was not done. I was wondering how kids cope in a locker room these days. There are mean people out there and there should be serious consequences.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back