Darlie Routier asks for DNA testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well, I was able to attend the hearing.....kept a really low profile tho because I don't know anyone. As you have already probably heard there was no hearing out of the judge's chambers. But I did see Darlie Kee, one of Darlie's sisters (don't know which one she is but is pregnant and overheard her say it is a girl due in May), Melanie and another girl with her, an older lady with blonde hair that sat next to Darlie Kee, another blonde with braids, some reporters, Cheryl and a girl with her that appeared to be her daughter and a few males.

The attorneys and Elizabeth Johnson spent most of the time in the judge's chambers for a few hours then all were told it would reconvene at a later date. I now have sore *advertiser censored** from sitting on the bench and it was pretty hard not to talk to anyone. I think next time I will just wait for WS updates.

enigma said:
well, I was able to attend the hearing.....kept a really low profile tho because I don't know anyone. As you have already probably heard there was no hearing out of the judge's chambers. But I did see Darlie Kee, one of Darlie's sisters (don't know which one she is but is pregnant and overheard her say it is a girl due in May), Melanie and another girl with her, an older lady with blonde hair that sat next to Darlie Kee, another blonde with braids, some reporters, Cheryl and a girl with her that appeared to be her daughter and a few males.

The attorneys and Elizabeth Johnson spent most of the time in the judge's chambers for a few hours then all were told it would reconvene at a later date. I now have sore *advertiser censored** from sitting on the bench and it was pretty hard not to talk to anyone. I think next time I will just wait for WS updates.

What was the hearing for? It doesn't specify on her website... just says that it was entirely in the judge's chambers.

cami said:
What was the hearing for? It doesn't specify on her website... just says that it was entirely in the judge's chambers.
It is my understanding that Darlie's attorney, Cooper, is asking for the evidence so that it can be DNA tested by Elizabeth Johnson. It seems that not all of the evidence was tested such as Darin's jeans that he was wearing and other stuff.....darn....it was really hard to listen in on other's conversations without being too conspicuous (sp?). :silenced:

enigma said:
well, I was able to attend the hearing.....kept a really low profile tho because I don't know anyone. As you have already probably heard there was no hearing out of the judge's chambers. But I did see Darlie Kee, one of Darlie's sisters (don't know which one she is but is pregnant and overheard her say it is a girl due in May), Melanie and another girl with her, an older lady with blonde hair that sat next to Darlie Kee, another blonde with braids, some reporters, Cheryl

Was it the Cheryl I'm thinking of, Enigma? The Cheryl who starred in my nightmares for several years?

Mary456 said:
Was it the Cheryl I'm thinking of, Enigma? The Cheryl who starred in my nightmares for several years?
I bet it is, Mare. Any guesses on who Melanie is and maybe the older lady with blonde hair who was with DK?

Goody said:
I bet it is, Mare. Any guesses on who Melanie is and maybe the older lady with blonde hair who was with DK?

Melanie Waits, maybe. Wasn't she one of Darlie's friends?

And the older lady with blonde hair was G.I. Rattlesnake Jane! (Just kidding, I have no idea who that could be). No offense intended, Jane...I'm an older lady, too :)

Mary456 said:
Please explain. Sounds like a good story

enigma said:

No Routiers? No Darin? No Sarilda? Very interesting. Thanks for spying for us!

beesy said:
No Routiers? No Darin? No Sarilda? Very interesting. Thanks for spying for us!
Good observation, beesy, I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out,

beesy said:
Please explain. Sounds like a good story

You missed the good old days, bees, when Cheryl (queen of the Darlie's message board, which was shut down in 2004, without an explanation) told us that the intruders had cigarette lighters to find their way through the garage. Cigarette lighters? Ahhh, give me a break. They provide enough illumination to light a cigarette a few inches from your face, and nothing more.

When that didn't work, she went into a lengthy explanation of how Darlie could have avoided cuts on her feet from the broken glass. "Easy", says Cheryl, "we both have tough feet because we never wear shoes."

When that didn't work, she told us we were all going to hell, and would burn in eternity because we thought Darlie was guilty.

Cheryl knows that Darlie is guilty of killing her sons, but she has a different agenda, which is abolishing the death penalty. On that issue, I'm with her. But she and the rest of the anti-death penalty people are on the wrong track.
Don't argue guilt or innocence; argue the issue of the death penalty, the morality of it (you can't kill. If you do, I'll kill you) and the financial motivation (it costs a whole lot more to keep someone on death row than it does in the general population).

Wow, I really got off the subject. Sorry for rambling.

Oh my goodness, will they ever get the message?

Mary456 said:
Melanie Waits, maybe. Wasn't she one of Darlie's friends?

And the older lady with blonde hair was G.I. Rattlesnake Jane! (Just kidding, I have no idea who that could be). No offense intended, Jane...I'm an older lady, too :)
Not me tall brunette with long long hair, built like olive oyl. I look young too.
I can't teleport, to court hearings I live in Lubbock.
I can ask Darlie Kee but I doubt she would want me to post her answer.
Dana is 2nd daughter and is brunette, \ Danielle is blonde and due in MAY.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Not me tall brunette with long long hair, built like olive oyl. I look young too.
I can't teleport, to court hearings I live in Lubbock.
I can ask Darlie Kee but I doubt she would want me to post her answer.
Dana is 2nd daughter and is brunette, \ Danielle is blonde and due in MAY.

I am the woman true overweight houswives hate. I am skinny eat what I want when I want and never gain weight. Mama Darlie and all my freinds have always greeted me with these types of terms of endearment-- You skinny I hate you, 3 kids and you only weigh 10 more lbs than high school . You look 16 in the face forever and should be shot for making us look bad standing next to you. I'm not trying to be vain here folks my own personal idea of how good looking I am is more like- I'm not so ugly a guy would have to put a feedbag over my head to sleep with me, but I don't consider myself a drop dead gorgeous woman either. I've been married to the same guy since I was 17 and he still thinks I'm goodlooking enough to live with so his feelings about the matter are the only ones I put any real stock in
If you really are close to her, why didn't you know who was the oldest of the boys? I am not trying to be rude, but I question if you really are as close to them as you say. JMO. As for now, I read everything you say about her with a grain of salt. If you really cared for this family, as you say, you would not talk about her as you do. I know that some bulbs only burn 40 watts.....but you are unusually cruel in your descriptions of her. You put her down at every turn, while always describing yourself in glowing terms. Why do you feel the need to ring your bell about your looks all the time? I am not just talking about this post. There are other posts also. This is a board for Darlie. For or against her, neither requires you to compare yourself to her. Again, I am not trying to be rude or hateful...just puzzled on how you approached the subject.:waitasec:

deandaniellws said:
If you really are close to her, why didn't you know who was the oldest of the boys? I am not trying to be rude, but I question if you really are as close to them as you say. JMO. As for now, I read everything you say about her with a grain of salt. If you really cared for this family, as you say, you would not talk about her as you do. I know that some bulbs only burn 40 watts.....but you are unusually cruel in your descriptions of her. You put her down at every turn, while always describing yourself in glowing terms. Why do you feel the need to ring your bell about your looks all the time? I am not just talking about this post. There are other posts also. This is a board for Darlie. For or against her, neither requires you to compare yourself to her. Again, I am not trying to be rude or hateful...just puzzled on how you approached the subject.:waitasec:
I had the same observations.

Hmm. I beginning to wonder now if that is how Darlie's friends and family treat her, the "teasing" and put downs ... you know how some people almost bring it on themselves ... Anyway, maybe Darlie went along with all of it because of the center of attention thing. Except maybe Darin didn't treat her that way. Maybe that is the "connection" between Darlie and Darin. I'm mean how many people would learn bookkeeping from their husband. Most would end up fighting. Hmm. Ramblin on her but I'm started to see things a little different.

deandaniellws said:
Hey alzahimers and the red hat society are not far off, i mixed up the D&D I even admitted to doing it later I THINK OR IS THAT SOMETIMERS KICKING IN..............
Darlie was not an evil bad person she had her faults too. I think Darlie was drop dead gorgeous, I don't a shine a candle to her in looks or body. I told you she was dumb. Being dumb isn't a crime, being stupid should be and Darlie is NOT STUPID.
READ MY POSTS ABOUT WHAT DUMB AND STUPID ARE. Quote them.
and I LOVED HER DESPITE HER FAULTS. I am like family to her because I was always honest enough to tell her like it was and try to inspire her to do her best. She isn't perfect either her reputation for bad behavior in the court room is now memoralized in bad jokes you over hear at the mall. Darlie was not retarded in intelligence she didn't percieve what other people percieved she looked thru life with some very rose colored glasses.She was so naive. Her sense of taste and style was not what other people liked either. Darlie will still be my friend even if I think she is guilty. My colors don't run either and if I must say goodbye not knowing for sure it would be much worse. If I have to be there for Darlie, even if I'm her only non family supporter, not in her innocence or guilt but in her life. She deserves peace as well. Even if proven unconditionally guilty I would feel the need to be there for Mama Darlie and all the family, not just Darlie. I don't think I can ever consolidate the idea of her killing her kids with the beautiful child who had a very big heart, the lovely woman who DOTED on her kids and seemed so happy with life in general. The killer of those boys deserves punishment and I am not convinced 100% in the story being correct and complete that the prosecution used to put Darlie in jail. A lot of good forensics was done alot was not done at all and maybe with better advances in science now we might get some more answers. I am also being realistic here, Darlie's only hope is finding clues in the evidence collected. No amount of silly string, boats, cars or houses with hot tubs changes anything about Darlie IMO I never judged her on that level but I had to stand around and see her tried and slayed like a lamb at the altar of media interest. The horrible things said about her at trial were lies they painted a false image of Darlie. The Bad Darlie I descibed IS THE REAL DARLIE. Was she really that bad, did I make you think of her as a murderer, no way. Funniest and worst fault was her naivity, and what we always called her dumb. Read the definition of dumb and stupid it applies perfectly here she didn't know better because she didn't percieve things the way you do, or more like the jury of her peers percieved her.

My posts about my looks were something I put out there so you could know the nature of my relationship with the family. We were comfortable enough to 'dis each other. A hug always followed and I hit your nerve cause I'm a skinny - I know. In order to describe it I had to reveal what I looked like. It really doesn't matter what i look like unless you are looking for me and think you might see me in a COURT ROOM. If you see me in the future in a court room you'll know what I look like but I have no plans of attending any hearings and haven't done anything to be hauled into one yet. I never thought of descibing myself in glowing terms but I think I am the ONLY poster who has admitted to commiting a crime. While 100% HONEST I WOULDN'T DESCRIBE IT AS GLOWING, Nothing to brag about.

Why do you feel threatened by me....

Mary456 said:
Cheryl knows that Darlie is guilty of killing her sons, but she has a different agenda, which is abolishing the death penalty. On that issue, I'm with her. But she and the rest of the anti-death penalty people are on the wrong track.
Don't argue guilt or innocence; argue the issue of the death penalty, the morality of it (you can't kill. If you do, I'll kill you) and the financial motivation (it costs a whole lot more to keep someone on death row than it does in the general population).
QUOTE]

No this is giving wrong information to the posters here. Cheryl is most definately convinced of the innocence of Darlie. Totally convinced. I know this because I talk to her pretty regularly.

Hey alzahimers and the red hat society are not far off, i mixed up the D&D I even admitted to doing it later I THINK OR IS THAT SOMETIMERS KICKING IN..............
Darlie was not an evil bad person she had her faults too. I think Darlie was drop dead gorgeous, I don't a shine a candle to her in looks or body. I told you she was dumb. Being dumb isn't a crime, being stupid should be and Darlie is NOT STUPID.
READ MY POSTS ABOUT WHAT DUMB AND STUPID ARE. Quote them.
and I LOVED HER DESPITE HER FAULTS
I think by now we all understand what you mean about Darlie's intelligence level. I know I'd rather hear more about her from a close friend than the same stuff you keep telling us. Mary asked you about baby-sitting Darlie and you haven't answered. We can see how she looks, we have heard her talk, tell us something concrete that we don't know. Your comments are so general. You are like family to her so tell us details. What was their wedding like? I'm thinking tacky. And by the way, I do not think Darlie is or was drop dead gorgeous. She's not my "type of people", as they say.
She isn't perfect either her reputation for bad behavior in the court room is now memoralized in bad jokes you over hear at the mall
Since I do not live in Lubbock or wherever these malls are, which I am grateful for considering the poor hospital facilities, I do not know any of these jokes. Fill me in
I don't think I can ever consolidate the idea of her killing her kids with the beautiful child who had a very big heart, the lovely woman who DOTED on her kids and seemed so happy with life in general
I guess you hadn't spoken to Darlie in a long time before the murders. In May of '96, she wrote a letter to her boys which read in part "my life has been such a hard fight and I can't do it anymore(paraphrased)". She wasn't happy with life then.

I think I am the ONLY poster who has admitted to commiting a crime. While 100% HONEST I WOULDN'T DESCRIBE IT AS GLOWING, Nothing to brag about
I'm lost again. You commited a crime and confessed to us? What'd you do? .

Why do you feel threatened by me
I am not, and doubt the others are, threatened by you. I think we are mystified. I have never spoken with anyone like you before.

Never did I say I was threatened by you. I never feel threatened by anyone. Just because I am not buying into all that you say yet....doesn't mean that I feel "threatened". As I said before, I take what you have said with a grain of salt until I feel that you are actually as you present yourself to be. If you are, then I would love to hear how the "real Darlie" is. I want to know how she acted, what else was going on in her life....and most of all, I want to know how Darin treated her. According to a neighbor, he rode her butt about being overweight after the last baby. I saw pictures of her, and do not think she was overweight. The record states she was 132, and she was 5'5". That puts her about 8 lbs. heavy. With the size of her *advertiser censored*, I would say that is almost the perfect weight. Tell us something else other than she was uneducated. I think we can all figure that out. Also, I think Darin was involved and is guilty too. As for committing a crime? I've never had a detention in my life nor a ticket.

deandaniellws said:
Never did I say I was threatened by you. I never feel threatened by anyone. Just because I am not buying into all that you say yet....doesn't mean that I feel "threatened". As I said before, I take what you have said with a grain of salt until I feel that you are actually as you present yourself to be. If you are, then I would love to hear how the "real Darlie" is. I want to know how she acted, what else was going on in her life....and most of all, I want to know how Darin treated her. According to a neighbor, he rode her butt about being overweight after the last baby. I saw pictures of her, and do not think she was overweight. The record states she was 132, and she was 5'5". That puts her about 8 lbs. heavy. With the size of her *advertiser censored*, I would say that is almost the perfect weight. Tell us something else other than she was uneducated. I think we can all figure that out. Also, I think Darin was involved and is guilty too. As for committing a crime? I've never had a detention in my life nor a ticket.
Do you feel like me admitting that Darlie had some faults is me being mean to her. No I'm realstic, I see Darlie for her good points and bad. Nothing in her past shows any clues she would just snap and kill her kids. Darlie was a side sleeper if you want some general facts about her. Her wedding was very nice and photos exist proving it.
So what if her taste is different than yours, mine or anyone else's. This is America she is free to decorate her home with whatever she likes.

I don't really want to discuss Darlie's personal life with some people here cause they read in to it whatever they want it to mean. I encourage anyone to take an objective view and remove any personal ideas you have about Darlie and what happened before or after that night in 1996. Look at the crime scene evidence cause it will tell a better more truthful story of really happened that night than any personal story or testimony that she was not the unemotional, cold hearted person she has been made to look like. The worst I told you about Darlie is the truth and her worst in someways is better than mine. i have made a rolling stop before, and while it wasn't on purpose I cut someone off in traffic, no accident but I was in the wrong if one had occured. If you can't admit to it, we all have messed up driving at sometime, it doesn't have to be intentional. Then ask yourself how honest are you how willing are you to lay it all out there good bad and ugly its life.

Do you feel like me admitting that Darlie had some faults is me being mean to her. No I'm realstic, I see Darlie for her good points and bad. Nothing in her past shows any clues she would just snap and kill her kids. Darlie was a side sleeper if you want some general facts about her. Her wedding was very nice and photos exist proving it.
So what if her taste is different than yours, mine or anyone else's. This is America she is free to decorate her home with whatever she likes.

I don't really want to discuss Darlie's personal life with some people here cause they read in to it whatever they want it to mean. I encourage anyone to take an objective view and remove any personal ideas you have about Darlie and what happened before or after that night in 1996. Look at the crime scene evidence cause it will tell a better more truthful story of really happened that night than any personal story or testimony that she was not the unemotional, cold hearted person she has been made to look like. The worst I told you about Darlie is the truth and her worst in someways is better than mine. i have made a rolling stop before, and while it wasn't on purpose I cut someone off in traffic, no accident but I was in the wrong if one had occured. If you can't admit to it, we all have messed up driving at sometime, it doesn't have to be intentional. Then ask yourself how honest are you how willing are you to lay it all out there good bad and ugly its life.
I am very honest. I am not hiding anything. Saying the truth is one thing, acting cruel is another. I have taken an objective view of the evidence. I believe she killed her children and also believe Darin is involved. I have never said her house was decorated tacky. Read my posts before accusing me of such. I have said that without the make-up and the bleached hair, I think she is pretty. I am referring to the prison pictures. I asked for personal details in trying to understand why she did this horrid crime. I see that you have had little contact with her in her adult years. If you had, she and the boys would have known who you were when you were demonstrating the products at Sam's that day. You are the one reading something into our posts. Not the other way around. So far, you have not stated one thing that has been persuasive in changing my mind about her or Darin's guilt. If you came here to post not expecting to be challenged, you were wrong. We all challenge each other on details and ideas. We are here, still trying to find the truth. There are many details that do not fit into the puzzle. Many are here trying to figure out WHY she would do such a thing. I am one of them. I thought talking to someone that personally knew her would shine some light on that. I do not care that you thought she was dumb or that she slept on her side. Those details are useless and don't offer anything in the way of what I would call "personal" details. You say you don't want to discuss her "personal life". Fine. Then I guess we have little more to discuss since you haven't offered any facts that would have me change my mind about what happened to those poor innocent children.

deandaniellws said:
I am very honest. I am not hiding anything. Saying the truth is one thing, acting cruel is another. I have taken an objective view of the evidence. I believe she killed her children and also believe Darin is involved. I have never said her house was decorated tacky. Read my posts before accusing me of such. I have said that without the make-up and the bleached hair, I think she is pretty. I am referring to the prison pictures. I asked for personal details in trying to understand why she did this horrid crime. I see that you have had little contact with her in her adult years. If you had, she and the boys would have known who you were when you were demonstrating the products at Sam's that day. You are the one reading something into our posts. Not the other way around. So far, you have not stated one thing that has been persuasive in changing my mind about her or Darin's guilt. If you came here to post not expecting to be challenged, you were wrong. We all challenge each other on details and ideas. We are here, still trying to find the truth. There are many details that do not fit into the puzzle. Many are here trying to figure out WHY she would do such a thing. I am one of them. I thought talking to someone that personally knew her would shine some light on that. I do not care that you thought she was dumb or that she slept on her side. Those details are useless and don't offer anything in the way of what I would call "personal" details. You say you don't want to discuss her "personal life". Fine. Then I guess we have little more to discuss since you haven't offered any facts that would have me change my mind about what happened to those poor innocent children.
I can't tell you if Darlie is innocent or guilty. Quit looking for motive the State doesn't have to have one and lack of one won't set her free.
I am not here to change anyone if you want to change something then
that is your own personal business.
I am not the answer to all the forum questions.
I came here to discuss the crime scene evidence, how it was interpreted,what tests and reanactments were done and why the crime scene evidence points to her guilt and her innocence.
You cannot accept the fact that Darlie is and was a REAL PERSON. She has faults and so do I. You seem to have this idealized view of her. For some reason accepting any fault in anyone Darlie or me . I have no problem admitting mine, especially if I'm going to talk about someone elses. Being self assured enough to do so comes with age and experince.
I have driven beesy and goody crazy with questions based on the evidence.
I am looking for answers here.
None of our discussions, posts or theories will change the fact that Darlie is on death row for this crime. The only hope of proving anything lies in the evidence. I don't mind discussing it either way looking at her as Darlie is the killer alone, with an accomplice, as a victim of 1 ,as a victim of 2 intruders. What best fits the results of the crime lab tests and how do experts derive the answers they get from what they see.
Get off my case I don't make personal coments about your theories, ideas or life experiences cause at least you have the guts to put them out there. If you are as honest as you claim then you could admit that you have faults and so does Darlie and every other living human out there. You should take with a grain of salt everything you hear until you know for a fact that it is true. That goes for about all information in life. I really don't care if you respond of not I didn't come here to win friends and influnce people. I would rather discuss the evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back