Darlie's injuries

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bruises do develop better with time. A really good one is several days old green and larger than the red and blue marks that first appear. Bruises caused by needle punctures look different too. They will have little epicenters from the center out.
Man I hate it when they take your blood for labs and really mess up your arm.

Is there no expectation in this forum that posts stay on topic? I thought this was a discussion of the Routier case. Idle chatter among members and moderators is boring. We have IM for those who want to discuss their personal lives, don't we? Please, spare the rest of us.

There is a photo of Darlie in the hospital bed right after surgery. Her arm has stitches from a puncture wound. Darlie was attacked that night by someone and the doctors notes and discussions with family members and police are different than the story the prosecution rehearsed with their witnesses before they testified. If these doctors and nurses were convinced these wounds were self-inflicted at the time they were treating her why didn't they speak up? Why did they tell the family how close to death Darlie came-2mm .Why do the hospital nurses notes conflict with the sworn testimony? I know the old game and believe me folks you don't ever want to be on trial for a crime you didn't commmit. I don't care if its jaywalking. The justice system is not set up to establish truth at trial. That is supoosed be done before hand. Each side will manipulate the rules in order to win. Winning is everything, I'm not the 1st person to ever hear or tell lawyer jokes so the concept that lawyers are somewhat shady is not new. Both sides of this case have shoddy behavior lawyers . I would prefer some emperical evidence by which to convict and put to death someone. Is Darlie guilty of behaviors that are not considered appropriate in the eyes of others. You bet your sweet bippy she is. Did Darlie spend money unlike you and I would have done had we access to the funds? I guess that is all an individual answer. Personnaly I'd have hidden it an old mason jar then forgotton where I buried it by now. Is Darlie guilty of putting her sexuallity out there? Yes, Yes ,Yes, Do we tend to pass judgement on her based more on those facts than the crime scene evidence? If the answer is no then the majority of her trial would not even be being discussed here. We got a bunch of gossipy type evidence going thru these threads and not enough search for truth. If a person can be put to death in case with so many unanswered questions and our legal system can break down like it did in the very beginning of this case, it makes me wonder What is my baby son doing sitting in Afghanistan right now willing to die for what?
I thought this was America and that were free. I thought circumstancial evidence was automatically thrown out by a judge. Boy I was dumb when I just accepted that idea as fact. Yeah I was young and naive once. I seen too many friends die or be murdered, I've helped put a few behind bars myself. I've been on the inside of a murder investigation more than once because I've known the parties involved ( the victims and the perps) I usually think guilty till proven innocent but I'm not happy with the answers the police investigation came up with, motives, methods, timing, bad, really bad incomplete forensics. I really would like some truth I can put my teeth into before I'm so old the teeth fall out. I may have known Darlie but I also knew those boys and they were something else. Cutest darn kids and both were very special, the joy they had in life shone. Now that I've watched my boys and daughter grow up I still wonder what wonderful young men they would have become, even after all these years I think we owe the boys more than than the answers we got.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
. We got a bunch of gossipy type evidence going thru these threads and not enough search for truth.

The truth has already been found. Darlie murdered her two boys. She received the DP as her punishment and she will die for her crime.

Most of us here have researched this case for years. A good place to start is with the bond hearing and the trial transcripts. We are quite familiar with the evidence, the fibre and blood evidence, that convicted her.

So we digress into gossiping and relating our personal stories from time to time.

Goody said:
Are you NUTS?????????? :slap: Don't send no stinking snow and ice down here. It had better peter out somewhere north of these hills I live in. :mad: Goody is going to be pouting big time!!!

LOl, don't get your knickers in a knot there Tennessee, the cold air is good for you, LOL. It's all over but the shovelling, it's warming up and raining so that will get rid of the snow.

The crime scene evidence doesn't fit the crime as painted by the prosecution. So a miscarriage of justice is not justice. I have researched this crime since it happened. I used to post here over 6 years ago until the level of hate rose to an intolerable level. I like the rules of this new websleuths because it won't allow the kind of vindictive downright nasty junk I've seen on the internet. There is site I saw recently so revolting to both Darlie and the DA that is borders on the insane. Truth doesn't need circumstancial evidence to support it. It shines so bright that no other explanation can be found.
Where is the second knife?
Who do the bloody fingerprints belong to?-not the boys as their exhumation proves. Experts testified without comparing them that they belonged to one of the boys. They failed to fingerprint the boys at autopsy so an exhumation has been done already. Like a jigsaw puzzle I feel we only got the edge pieces and a few pieces that stayed together in the box. I'm not willing to kill someone on the evidence that was presented at trial. I don't trust politics to not have played a part, Darlie was indeed her own worst enemy. I predicted Darlie would get into trouble with her behavior should something terrible or tragic ever happen to her. I warned her about what other people think does make a difference. I hate to admit it that I was right but my gut tells me there is still a rat out there. A big stinking ugly rat that I can smell and will track down. They don't call me G.I.Rattlesnake Jane without good cause. If you can convince me Darlie did it I'll volunteer to inject her myself. Use crime scene evidence and accepted forensic standards( I do know what they are). Don't tell me about chomping gum or silly string. Tie it all together with every piece of evidence recovered. If you wish at anytime that something was tested more thoughly or more experts were consulted then that is called having doubts. I have my doubts, they are based on the good work I've seen done in other cases. It could have been done better and like the Scott Peterson case we would all be sitting here waiting for the executuion date with no doubts and 100% certainity that we did catch, convict, and execute the right person. I have my doubts because in the litmus test this case stinks as big as the rat I'm still hunting down.

Does anybody remember the ole Rattlesnake Bar and Grill? We had to have a sidebar(excuse the pun) in the old days to diffuse the tensions.

JimPence said:
I followed it in the news pretty closely, but at that particular time I was pastoring a little church and had a couple crazy people of my own that I was having to deal with. They kept me way too busy to allow me to pay much attention to Darlie's plight.
\

I can definitely relate to that.

It's interesting that you compare this case with the Peterson case where you have "100% certainty" in his guilt. Fact is, there was a lot more evidence presented against Routier than Peterson.

......I thought this was America and that were free. I thought circumstancial evidence was automatically thrown out by a judge. Boy I was dumb when I just accepted that idea as fact. Yeah I was young and naive once. I seen too many friends die or be murdered, I've helped put a few behind bars myself. I've been on the inside of a murder investigation more than once because I've known the parties involved ( the victims and the perps) I usually think guilty till proven innocent but I'm not happy with the answers the police investigation came up with, motives, methods, timing, bad, really bad incomplete forensics. I really would like some truth I can put my teeth into before I'm so old the teeth fall out. I may have known Darlie but I also knew those boys and they were something else. Cutest darn kids and both were very special, the joy they had in life shone. Now that I've watched my boys and daughter grow up I still wonder what wonderful young men they would have become, even after all these years I think we owe the boys more than than the answers we got.
You say you knew or know Darlie? Tell us more about her. We know so little.

cami said:
LOl, don't get your knickers in a knot there Tennessee, the cold air is good for you, LOL. It's all over but the shovelling, it's warming up and raining so that will get rid of the snow.
eeeeeeeeeeeek! :laugh: We don't shovel in these parts. We just wait for it to melt.

Goody said:
O, take a hike. There are plenty of crime forums here for you to throw your weight around in without you coming here to mess up ours. We will talk about what we like unless our fearless monitor tells us we can't. :razz:

Mature response, Goody. Not looking to "throw my weight around", only to discuss the Routier case. I thought that is what this forum was designed for. I didn't realize it was "yours", I thought it was for everyone. If I'm wrong about that, the "fearless monitor" can clarify. Otherwise, he should nix the personal banter and keep posters on topic.

The crime scene evidence doesn't fit the crime as painted by the prosecution. So a miscarriage of justice is not justice. I have researched this crime since it happened. I used to post here over 6 years ago until the level of hate rose to an intolerable level. I like the rules of this new websleuths because it won't allow the kind of vindictive downright nasty junk I've seen on the internet. There is site I saw recently so revolting to both Darlie and the DA that is borders on the insane. Truth doesn't need circumstancial evidence to support it. It shines so bright that no other explanation can be found.
Idealistic but unrealistic and just plain not true. The truth has no special powers. It is either exposed or it is not. I will agree that sometimes a ring of truth shines thru when it is spoken, but most often when it is hidden, it stays hidden until someone exposes it. And even then it might not be believed without supporting evidence.......because the listener 99% of the time has no special truth detecting powers.

Where is the second knife?
There is no proof that any second knife ever existed. And there is not a smidgeon of supporting evidence to support a theory that it existed.

Who do the bloody fingerprints belong to?-
Darlie can't be ruled out of the one on the coffee table. That and there not being any evidence an intruder was ever in the house tells me it his hers.

....not the boys as their exhumation proves. Experts testified without comparing them that they belonged to one of the boys. They failed to fingerprint the boys at autopsy so an exhumation has been done already. Like a jigsaw puzzle I feel we only got the edge pieces and a few pieces that stayed together in the box. I'm not willing to kill someone on the evidence that was presented at trial.
I agree. I would not have given her the death penalty, but not because there is a chance she didn't do it....because I believe she is not a threat to society or the prison population and because most mothers who kill their young are not given the death penalty. And there is still some question as to whether there are mitigating circumstances involved. Since she refuses to tell us what really happened that night, she could reap the benefit of them and I do believe that is what cost her her life.

I don't trust politics to not have played a part,
Politics are involved in everything...from who is who down at the court house to who is who at the country club. But politics did not get her convicted. The evidence and her lousy testimony did that.

Darlie was indeed her own worst enemy. I predicted Darlie would get into trouble with her behavior should something terrible or tragic ever happen to her. I warned her about what other people think does make a difference. I hate to admit it that I was right but my gut tells me there is still a rat out there. A big stinking ugly rat that I can smell and will track down. They don't call me G.I.Rattlesnake Jane without good cause. If you can convince me Darlie did it I'll volunteer to inject her myself.
Gosh, I hope not.

Use crime scene evidence and accepted forensic standards( I do know what they are). Don't tell me about chomping gum or silly string. Tie it all together with every piece of evidence recovered. If you wish at anytime that something was tested more thoughly or more experts were consulted then that is called having doubts. I have my doubts, they are based on the good work I've seen done in other cases. It could have been done better and like the Scott Peterson case we would all be sitting here waiting for the executuion date with no doubts and 100% certainity that we did catch, convict, and execute the right person. I have my doubts because in the litmus test this case stinks as big as the rat I'm still hunting down.
Well, I have no intention of trying to convince you of anything. I certainly am not going to refresh my memory on every minute piece of evidence in this case just to prove to someone I don't even know that I my opinion is correct. You don't need all the evidence to be certain she did it. All that is really necessary is the blood on her shirt. Everything else supports that evidence but that is the only piece that has her with the bloody murder weapon rising and falling in a stabbing motion. That is what nails her. And there is not a thing wrong with the forensics on Bevel's testing. It is widely accepted throughout the forensic world as the proper method of detecting casst off evidence. I have seen Dr. Lee use the same basic theories to determine cast off in other cases. If Bevel was the only forensic expert who used such methods, I would agree that there is doubt. But he is not. It has been proven over and over again to be effective. And those little tails on those blood spots are scientific indicators that the theory and the tests are correct. So YOU convince me that it is wrong. If your theory is correct, you should be able to recreate it with a test similar to Bevel's

Does anybody remember the ole Rattlesnake Bar and Grill? We had to have a sidebar(excuse the pun) in the old days to diffuse the tensions.
Sorry I wasn't around in the old days, but I have studied an awful lot about this case and post a lot on it as well, though I keep telling myself I have other more important things to do.

duke said:
Is there no expectation in this forum that posts stay on topic? I thought this was a discussion of the Routier case. Idle chatter among members and moderators is boring. We have IM for those who want to discuss their personal lives, don't we? Please, spare the rest of us.

If you don't like the idle chatter, leave. No one is begging you to stay. I set the tone on this forum and if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Of course I do! We had a blast! Care to PM me and tell me what your user name was then?

duke said:
It's interesting that you compare this case with the Peterson case where you have "100% certainty" in his guilt. Fact is, there was a lot more evidence presented against Routier than Peterson.

Are you the same poster who complained that others were not "on topic"???? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

duke said:
Mature response, Goody. Not looking to "throw my weight around", only to discuss the Routier case. I thought that is what this forum was designed for. I didn't realize it was "yours", I thought it was for everyone. If I'm wrong about that, the "fearless monitor" can clarify. Otherwise, he should nix the personal banter and keep posters on topic.

In this case, the "fearless monitor" is a "she" and you can be sure that I read each and every post on this forum. If I feel its "off topic," should be moved or should be deleted, you can rest assured I'll take care of it. Please just concern yourself with your own behavior and I'll worry about the rest. Thanks.

duke said:
Actually great response Goody! Jeana, is our fearless leader and SHE sets the rules and SHE is very reasonable. We often get weighed down by the sadness of this case and resort to banter. Notice how we all team up when threatened though. Hee hee...take a hike...hee hee..

Jeana (DP) said:
Are you the same poster who complained that others were not "on topic"???? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Yes, I am. Comparing the Routier case to another does not take the thread off topic.

Jeana (DP) said:
In this case, the "fearless monitor" is a "she" and you can be sure that I read each and every post on this forum. If I feel its "off topic," should be moved or should be deleted, you can rest assured I'll take care of it. Please just concern yourself with your own behavior and I'll worry about the rest. Thanks.

If you don't think two pages of chatter is off topic, what is? Look, my point is not to throw a wrench into your little clique or threaten your power structure. More people engaging in the forum makes it more interesting for everyone. People come here to discuss the case and aren't going to stay when there is no topic control.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back