Darlie's Looks and Depression

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was not Darlie's idea of the silly string. Someone else brought it. They were celebrating the boys life not death @ that time. Why didn't the news cover what happened before the celebration of life? They wanted to bias their audience which they did in my opinion. Right before that silly string episode they had prayed and cried in grief. Has anyone celebrated the life of a deceased person? Have you seen balloons or doves released in their honor? This in iteself does not point to innocense or guilt in my opinion.

Who cares who bought it? No one forced Darlie to use it did they? Maybe that's how she got those bruises on her arm..she was forced to spray silly string, crack gum and laugh at her sons' grave.

Darlie invited that news crew to the grave so she shaped how she was portrayed. She put herself in the public eye. Any time you do that, your actions are going to be judged by the public.

And one more time, if there was a video of Darlie crying and sobbing, we would have seen it a million times by now. That ss tape will stick to her like glue for the rest of her life.

Yes, I and my sisters celebrate the life of my mother at her grave. We cry and lay flowers and tell her how much she is loved and missed. We also laugh and holler at her and tell her to get out of there because we want her back.

Who cares who bought it? No one forced Darlie to use it did they? Maybe that's how she got those bruises on her arm..she was forced to spray silly string, crack gum and laugh at her sons' grave.

Darlie invited that news crew to the grave so she shaped how she was portrayed. She put herself in the public eye. Any time you do that, your actions are going to be judged by the public.

And one more time, if there was a video of Darlie crying and sobbing, we would have seen it a million times by now. That ss tape will stick to her like glue for the rest of her life.

Yes, I and my sisters celebrate the life of my mother at her grave. We cry and lay flowers and tell her how much she is loved and missed. We also laugh and holler at her and tell her to get out of there because we want her back.

Cami - :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I feel so stupid.....I never even thought about IF the tape existed. Big ol duh for me. Yep, if that girl was infact bawling at the graveside service we would of seen that footage also.

Darlie has made sure, many times since the Silly String tape, to be photographed and filmed crying and sobbing. Crying and sobbing are Darlie's stock in trade, for God's sake. That woman can cry at the drop of a hat and sometimes you don't even have to drop the hat. There might be pygmies in the Amazon who know what Darlie looks like after she's been crying.

Look carefully at the Silly String tape and you can see, very plainly, that she has not been crying.

People grieve differently, I will give you that. After my grandfather died, I went to a bar with my cousins and we all got roaring drunk and told stories about him. We worshipped the man and it was very cathartic for us to do that after his death. I can think of a lot of people who would think it was disrespectful, etc. for us to go out and drink like that. But the day of his funeral we were devastated, and some of us still can't go to his grave without crying, three years later.

What her apologists seem to ignore when they excuse her behavior with "Everyone grieves differently" is that Darlie supposedly witnessed -- and was unable to prevent -- the brutal stabbing of her two small children a week prior to the Silly String incident.

Let me reemphasize this: Darlie did not watch her puppy get run over by a car -- she supposedly watched a maniac stab her children to death. She should have been completely unhinged by the event. She should have been in bed with the covers pulled up over her head, unable to even function without help and counsel. I am not saying that because I think I know how people should grieve, it's a simple statement of fact. Reams have been written about how devastating it is to lose a child for any reason; women are affected emotionally and mentally for years because of miscarriage and that's losing a child they've never even met. The mother-child bond, in emotionally healthy people, is just that strong. I know a couple of women who have lost children to accident or illness and I can't think of a single one who would be laughing, chomping gum, and squirting Silly String over the graves of their recently murdered babies in front of the news media 8 days -- or even 8 years -- after the fact. No one. Not a single person. Really.

My whole take on the Silly String episode is that not only is Darlie conscienceless, she's also stupid.

The thing that gets me with the Silly String is if she were spraying it around because her boys loved it so much, she would have broken down and cried as she was doing it.

To make matters more surreal, she was supposedly there fighting off their killer. Yet, her two precious sons were viciously murdered. I think that I would be vomiting and shaking uncontrollably. I really think that I would be a nutcase.

There's just no way that I would be clowning for a camera, yucking it up and having fun. It doesn't even make sense to any normal person.

The thing that gets me with the Silly String is if she were spraying it around because her boys loved it so much, she would have broken down and cried as she was doing it.
YES! Thank you! Watch the tape, the woman is positively giddy.

Cami - :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I feel so stupid.....I never even thought about IF the tape existed. Big ol duh for me. Yep, if that girl was infact bawling at the graveside service we would of seen that footage also.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/women/routier/20.html

One juror came forth to admit he was peer-pressured into a guilty vote. On the televised program, he claimed he never saw the above-mentioned photos nor was the jury shown the police surveillance version of Devon's graveside birthday party that showed Darlie and her family sincerely grieving over the children.

I couldn't agree with you more.. I lost my beautiful precious girl last year. The pain and the grief is unbearable for a mother. How this women could laugh and carry on like that is just totally unbelievable to myself.

Reams have been written about how devastating it is to lose a child for any reason; women are affected emotionally and mentally for years because of miscarriage and that's losing a child they've never even met. The mother-child bond, in emotionally healthy people, is just that strong. I know a couple of women who have lost children to accident or illness and I can't think of a single one who would be laughing, chomping gum, and squirting Silly String over the graves of their recently murdered babies in front of the news media 8 days -- or even 8 years -- after the fact. No one. Not a single person. Really.

My whole take on the Silly String episode is that not only is Darlie conscienceless, she's also stupid.[/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more.. I lost my beautiful precious girl last year. The pain and the grief is unbearable for a mother. How this women could laugh and carry on like that is just totally unbelievable to myself.

Reams have been written about how devastating it is to lose a child for any reason; women are affected emotionally and mentally for years because of miscarriage and that's losing a child they've never even met. The mother-child bond, in emotionally healthy people, is just that strong. I know a couple of women who have lost children to accident or illness and I can't think of a single one who would be laughing, chomping gum, and squirting Silly String over the graves of their recently murdered babies in front of the news media 8 days -- or even 8 years -- after the fact. No one. Not a single person. Really.

My whole take on the Silly String episode is that not only is Darlie conscienceless, she's also stupid.
[/quote]

So very sorry to hear about your loss. I have 2 incredible sons and if anything ever happened to either I would be lost. They are truly my life.
I visited your daughter's beautiful memorial however was not sure how to light a candle for her. Do you have a virtual for her on findagrave.com?
Again, so very sorry for your loss.

>>>>>I was able to locate the candles, what a beautiful tribute.<<<<<<

I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. Monique's beauty radiates far beyond her photographs. Heaven is lucky to have her. You are so very lucky she was loaned to you even for such a short time. It says how special you are in the eyes of God. :blowkiss:

Dear Enigma,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for lighting a candle for Monique. It really means such a lot to me.

So very sorry to hear about your loss. I have 2 incredible sons and if anything ever happened to either I would be lost. They are truly my life.
I visited your daughter's beautiful memorial however was not sure how to light a candle for her. Do you have a virtual for her on findagrave.com?
Again, so very sorry for your loss.

>>>>>I was able to locate the candles, what a beautiful tribute.<<<<<<[/quote]

Thank you for thinking of me. I just miss her so much.:blowkiss:

I'm so sorry for your devastating loss. Monique's beauty radiates far beyond her photographs. Heaven is lucky to have her. You are so very lucky she was loaned to you even for such a short time. It says how special you are in the eyes of God. :blowkiss:

Thank you for thinking of me. I just miss her so much.:blowkiss:

again, many prayers to you...I looked at your baby, she looked SO sweet.
I have 2 babies ages 8 and 10......without them I could not make it....if I were over their graves (heaven FORBID) I would be sobbing, tearing at the ground...not smiling, snapping gum in my daisy dukes...
All kidding aside, honestly, if something happened to EITHER one of my precious girls I do not see how I could keep going in this world....I wouldn't have the breath in me to keep smiling, much less breathing...makes me sick thinking of it....da*n Darlie and her devil ways...SHE deserves to be the one 10 ft under.

Dear White Rain,

I agree totally with you. I think she is a selfish, evil and very wicked person..

Her reaction at the grave was so UNBELIEVABLE... I was in deep shock at my baby's funeral. I drank a glass of straight whiskey to help calm me down and get me there. I just thought I would die from the pain. I still can't believe I didn't.

There just isn't any worse pain in life, than losing our child/children..I would do anything to have my precious baby back.

again, many prayers to you...I looked at your baby, she looked SO sweet.
I have 2 babies ages 8 and 10......without them I could not make it....if I were over their graves (heaven FORBID) I would be sobbing, tearing at the ground...not smiling, snapping gum in my daisy dukes...
All kidding aside, honestly, if something happened to EITHER one of my precious girls I do not see how I could keep going in this world....I wouldn't have the breath in me to keep smiling, much less breathing...makes me sick thinking of it....da*n Darlie and her devil ways...SHE deserves to be the one 10 ft under.

Dear White Rain,

I agree totally with you. I think she is a selfish, evil and very wicked person..

Her reaction at the grave was so UNBELIEVABLE... I was in deep shock at my baby's funeral. I drank a glass of straight whiskey to help calm me down and get me there. I just thought I would die from the pain. I still can't believe I didn't.

There just isn't any worse pain in life, than losing our child/children..I would do anything to have my precious baby back.

I could not (and don't want to ) imagine if anything ever happened to my babies...I really don't think I coud survive it....I sure as hell can't imagine wearing short-shorts, snapping gum, and spraying celebration.
Death is NO celebration to me. I could not be held at gunpoint and spraying ss as Darlie did....I'd rather be killed.

I sure as hell can't imagine wearing short-shorts, snapping gum, and spraying celebration.
Death is NO celebration to me. I could not be held at gunpoint and spraying ss as Darlie did....I'd rather be killed.

I feel the same way as you. Darlie was celebrating because she WAS HAPPY.. :sick: they were gone.

Thank you but I have already been there and read that. Doesn't change my opinion one bit. Darlie WAS NOT CRYING AT THE GRAVE WHATSOEVER THAT DAY.

Look at her face. Unless there was say 2 hours between the first service and the one Ms. Darlie requested to be recorded.. which there isn't... her face would be red and blotchy, sniffles.... you know tell tell signs that someone had been crying. I see it in Darin's face but NOT HERS.

Please look at all of the evidence and facts that point to her guilt. Those facts are overwhelming. You know the "nice" murderer who cleans up blood at the sink and sofa, before the Police get there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back