David Carradine Found Dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"his manager tells us Carradine was found with his hands tied behind his back."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/05/carradines-rep-davids-hands-were-tied/

Also, the autopsy is done, but they are still trying to figure out "whether he took his own life or died from heart failure due to an orgasm."

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_35112.aspx

And that is no game, DAVID FOUND WITH HIS HANDS TIED. I suspected foul play from the start.
I can not see anyone doing a suicide and going in the closet to hang themselves especially in a hotel.
Nor can I imagine someone hanging themselves by their penis; the throat will do the job.

I sure hope a hotel should have video cameras, If he came back with anyone, of if someone asked for his room.

GOD WHY - why would anyone want to murder this wonderful man?

I have asked this one million times. WHAT has happened to our "America the Beautiful" ??? tears.....

My guess is that the bondage was part of a deal with a prostitute that turned out bad, and she fled. But who knows?

I feel sorry for the maid in all this. Imagine trying to just earn an honest wage and having something like this to deal with!

A little PSA: Show respect to cleaning staff; they have an often unpleasant and disturbing job - and even sometimes dangerous, though people don't usually think of that.

I hope she can recover well from what must have been a rather nasty surprize.

OK, can someone explain to me how what he might have been doing is supposed to work? I totally don't get the rope around the penis, etc.

What a bizarre way to go out.

Sorry, not gonna google that one from work!!

I imagine that the circulation is also cut off to the penis, perhaps to sustain the erection like a (another word for rooster) ring.

Could be he was fantasizing about bondage, submitting etc. but if both hands were tied, it's not likely he was masturbating, but there was someone else with him, don't you think? Kind of hard to masturbate with both hands tied behind your back.

Very odd and I hope they will get to the truth either way.

Sometimes the artistic get into way kinkier stuff than we imagine due to the fact that they can afford to pay for the experimentation and because many of them are just a little "off" hence they are into their art and considered eccentric.
It might take some crazy tabu fantasies to get a person off at that age - but I do not know. No offense to the 70 somethings out there who are just fine sexually.

It's too bad some people have to go to those lengths to find sexual satisfaction. I'm not judging,it just boggles my mind.

I hate to admit this but the first thing I thought of when they said he was found hanging was the sexual thing...just like the lead singer of INXS (suicide verses auto-erotic.)

But I had no idea his hands were found tied behind his back. If this was the case..why were reports so quick to say suicide verses accident?

I hate to admit this but the first thing I thought of when they said he was found hanging was the sexual thing...just like the lead singer of INXS (suicide verses auto-erotic.)

But I had no idea his hands were found tied behind his back. If this was the case..why were reports so quick to say suicide verses accident?

I think Thai authorities were trying to protect the sex tourism industry, possibly.

OMG- he was in his 70's!! How utterly ignoble in the first place. What a pathetic way to die and be found.
I always found him to be an extremely weird duck- There's no telling what all he was up to in Bangkok.

I've always thought he was "unique".

I have never figured out how people can be so stupid. What do they say to themselves...I'll cut off oxygen to my brain to have a better orgasm....what could go wrong with this rope around my neck and severe hypoxia? What could possibly go wrong when I hang myself naked? Not a very dignified way to die ....I'm still puzzled about the hands tied behind the back though..

There was a CSI Las Vegas episode very similar to this situation but I can't find it. Some of you are much better searchers...

from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation

"Lawyers and insurance companies have brought cases to the attention of clinicians because life insurance claims are payable in the event of an accidental death, but not of suicide."

There will be another reason to not call it a suicide if it truly was not.

They also list other famous cases.

From LKL show transcript Friday June 5th 2009:

-Carradines' family asks for help from FBI
-Coroner says death was abnormal
-The hotel does not have closets-Carradine was found in an Armoire by the maid
-Carradine was interested in investigating and disclosing "Secret Societies" connected to martial arts

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/05/lkl.01.html

I do remember his TV shows and movies.
I have a few points.
The Armoire that he was supposedly found hanging in;
1. Must have been very very tall, (the horizontal bar to hang clothes on).
2. Heavy Duty to handle the weight of a grown man and apparantly someone else assisting or whatever.
I find it odd it was ruled a suicide so quickly with the victims hands bound behind his back. Most folks who kill themselves use their hands in some manner, they don't bound them first.
There is more to this story and I do hope the family finds the answers that will at least find them some peace and comfort.

From LKL show transcript Friday June 5th 2009:

-Carradines' family asks for help from FBI
-Coroner says death was abnormal
-The hotel does not have closets-Carradine was found in an Armoire by the maid
-Carradine was interested in investigating and disclosing "Secret Societies" connected to martial arts

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/05/lkl.01.html

Thank you for posting that. I hope that the family gets whatever answers will bring them some peace and closure. They must be pretty horrible right now and confused and sad.

Maybe there was foul play. Why would anyone pay a hooker or have a companion there and go to all that work with sexual asphyxiation from an armoire plus the rope on the other parts. Unless he had a hanging type fetish, surely it would be more comfortable for an elderly man to let the hooker do most of the work. I may be naive, but can't imagine how hands tied behind the back and all rigged up in some contraption from a clothes hanging rod could get any results either. Hopefully an autopsy will tell the truth of what happened, or at least partly. They'll probably never really know if anyone was there or not.

Per earlier post - he was found in an armoire??? How does one tie their hands behind their backs, put rope around genitals and neck and get in an armoire????

Per earlier post - he was found in an armoire??? How does one tie their hands behind their backs, put rope around genitals and neck and get in an armoire????

These are all ?'s for Houdini not the medical examiner..

Goz

I was saddened and shocked. I had read also that he was having financial troubles, but I'm not sure if that's true. Regardless of how he died, it's sad. My heart goes out to the family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back