DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find the article on what they said about Tatum's criminal history and this is what was said:

Police and a D.C. official with knowledge of the investigation said that Tatum was employed by a nonprofit group that runs the shelter and that a background check was conducted in 2012. Nothing unusual emerged, although a search of court records in Virginia show numerous arrests and several convictions in the late 1990s and early 2000s for larceny as well as breaking and entering.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...af95b6-b043-11e3-95e8-39bef8e9a48b_story.html

Now, keep in mind that the truck they were looking for was found this morning in Virginia. So obviously he has ties/connections there.. they need to look into his connections there...

I think its weird that they have not mentioned the mother's name at this point. I saw one article that mentioned her first name only and now I dont remember what it was...

The lady at the motel said she never saw Relisha. It would be nice if they had cameras there that could confirm or deny she was actually with him at the motel...

I believe Kahil has only been married 2 years, not 21 years. He got married on December 30, 2011, according to his facebook page. Did he have a child? There was a child with hiim and his wife on his facebook page. With him missing and his wife dead, if he had a child, I hope it is somewhere safe.

Wasn't the mother's name Shamika or something similar to that?

I was trying to find the article on what they said about Tatum's criminal history and this is what was said:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...af95b6-b043-11e3-95e8-39bef8e9a48b_story.html

Now, keep in mind that the truck they were looking for was found this morning in Virginia. So obviously he has ties/connections there.. they need to look into his connections there...

I think its weird that they have not mentioned the mother's name at this point. I saw one article that mentioned her first name only and now I dont remember what it was...

The lady at the motel said she never saw Relisha. It would be nice if they had cameras there that could confirm or deny she was actually with him at the motel...

I agree 100 % . However, acts of kindness towards a child from a person who is NOT a pervert, are simply acts of kindness, right? I'm just speculating. The other person who is a ' known sex offender' has me worried. Is LE saying Tatum is the known sex offender? What is the criteria for a ' known sex offender' . If they were convicted and registered, wouldn't they call that person an RSO and if they believe shes' with RSO , why not release that person's name and picture?

ETA I think to know what a known sex offender is when LE says it is important. They cannot say that about someone whos' been accused of a sex crime because of innocent until proven guilty and it might be slander or something? When they say " and a known sex offender'' , maybe they are not talking about a second person , but the same person, Tatum. What is a person listed as immediately after being found guilty of a sex crime but prior to registering? Sometimes they don't make them register as a sex offender until after a release from prison so , there could be a period of time, days, weeks ( longer if they fled ) before they are technically ' registered'.

oh absolutely I understand acts of kindness my grandma and other immediate family members raised children that were not biologically related.
it's all the other backstory that has me worried for this child......her not being in school and the 50-11 different stories being told......acts of kindness are done in the open no reason for lies and subterfuge.

I believe Kahil has only been married 2 years, not 21 years. He got married on December 30, 2011, according to his facebook page. Did he have a child? There was a child with hiim and his wife on his facebook page. With him missing and his wife dead, if he had a child, I hope it is somewhere safe.

If this is not allowed, let me know and I will delete it. According to HIM, he has been married 21 years...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=135129839939377&set=pb.100003270869197.-2207520000.1395430122.&type=3&theater

I believe the child his the granddaughter that was friends with Relisha... just a guess though. I believe they are too old for small children at this point. I think its his granddaughter.

I think if you do not put in a date, Facebook automatically puts it as your sign=up date, which is what happened here, I think

Relisha's story was featured last night on Nancy Grace. Marc Klaas was a commentator. Here is the transcript link:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1403/20/ng.01.html

(snip)

"Two Girls Missing"

GRACE: Marc Klaas joining me now, president and founder of Klaas Kids Foundation. You know, Marc, you always tell us that very often, it`s a family member, extended family member, friend of the family that takes children. What`s disturbing about this case on so many levels, this child has not been in school for weeks, but nobody reported her missing.

MARC KLAAS, KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION (via telephone): Yes, that`s absolutely a problem. And the statistics, Nancy, take us right to that fact, that in what, 85 percent of the cases, it`s something that`s very close to the family or a family member that is responsible for either harm to the family or for kidnapping the child. And obviously this is a very convoluted case that`s needed much more attention than it received much sooner.

GRACE: You know what? You`re so right Marc Klaas. I understand that a vehicle is attached to the Amber Alert. Tip line on Relisha, 202-727-9099. The vehicle -- let`s see a mock-up, Liz -- black Honda Accord, plates E- elephant-N-nancy-2051. There is a red -- it`s a Red Chevy Trailblazer with Washington Redskins decal on rear window. OK? Got that? Let`s see it, Liz. D.C. plate EN-2051.

oh absolutely I understand acts of kindness my grandma and other immediate family members raised children that were not biologically related.
it's all the other backstory that has me worried for this child......her not being in school and the 50-11 different stories being told......acts of kindness are done in the open no reason for lies and subterfuge.

Make no mistake , I am worried sick ! I'm in no way trying to diminish Tatum's responsibility. The mention of another person known to be a sex offender and no leads of any kind really have just got me entertaining wild theories. ( i even said in my first post i dont necessarily believe it , but what if ) . I guess the thought of two grown men running off with her seems worse than just one. I'm hoping the 'known sex offender' is not accurate or crappy reporting or poor wording by LE and not an actual second person who is SO with her at this time, as well as Tatum and whatever he's got in mind. :(

Found my way over from Lucas' thread but this one looks unlikely to end as happily. I don't think I can handle another Shaniya or Cherish. When does it stop? Why do mothers keep handing their children off like this? How do we stop them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So according to the Mom's facebook account she has FOUR kids, but I read somewhere the other three had been taken from her. Does anyone else remember that and what article it was in?

So according to the Mom's facebook account she has FOUR kids, but I read somewhere the other three had been taken from her. Does anyone else remember that and what article it was in?

yes i remember that was stated in one or two of the articles posted.

thanks, yeah, I am not sure you can post it yet either, but you explained perfectly. it is kinda a "rumor" per mom's FB I guess (until we see it in MSM).

If Tatum has harmed her or sold her off, and/or killed his wife, as brainstormed here, it must have all happened very quicky for him - his pictures do not really show a IMO.

this sounds like one of those cases where we may never know all the answers. So sorry for you, little one... the sadness in your eyes is palpable.

thanks, yeah, I am not sure you can post it yet either, but you explained perfectly. it is kinda a "rumor" per mom's FB I guess (until we see it in MSM).

If Tatum has harmed her or sold her off, and/or killed his wife, as brainstormed here, it must have all happened very quicky for him - his pictures do not really show a IMO.

this sounds like one of those cases where we may never know all the answers. So sorry for you, little one... the sadness in your eyes is palpable.

She posted a picture of the baby... she was in the hospital giving birth when she "gave" Relisha to Tatum. She has four kids, FIVE including the baby.. it's weird but there was no mention of her being pregnant at all previous to her giving birth.

So maybe its rumor, but it is on her facebook and there is a picture of the baby.

I do agree Tatum does not look like a ...

I said "rumor" b/c we can't post her FB yet, that's all. I believe you FWIW. =) thanks. I am not FB savvy.

The second guy that was first mentioned, and has been found is the sex offender, and I believe his charges were from MD. It was in the links on the second page of this thread. I remember reading it this morning.

There's been no mention of cameras at the hotel yet. Not saying they don't have them, just that I haven't seen it mentioned in an article yet.

One article stated Relisha had been seen with a woman, but no identity of the woman, and it was before she was reported missing. Thus far I've seen no mention of Relisha and Tatum via comments on articles from family/neighbors/friends, no on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC