DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHUR news director tweets:

ReneeJNash ‏@ReneeJNash · 5m
Kahlil Tatum reportedly has been found dead in NE. WHUR has learned died of a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Girl still missing

Wait omg is this confirmed?!

WHUR news director tweets:

ReneeJNash ‏@ReneeJNash · 5m
Kahlil Tatum reportedly has been found dead in NE. WHUR has learned died of a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Girl still missing

If this is confirmed by LE, I hope they arrest the mother, grandmother, and anybody else that should have protected Relisha.

Never in my life did I ever think I'd be happy to hear someone was deceased, but Tatum deserved to die, I just wanted Relisha found first. Now though, the rest of them who handed that sweet baby to him need to pay!!!

WHERE IS RELISHA!!???!!!???

I think she is dead somewhere in that park also.

I think so too, Popsicle. :(

If this is KT, he probably returned there days later and offed himself. Maybe guilt? Too little, too late.

No nooooo noooo ! It's not confirmed is it?

Sorry I was two pages behind. It's an adult male..... Hmmm
My mind is wandering but I'm so glad it's not a little girl.
:please: praying for a miracle now !

I don't know if it's confirmed or not, just passing along the tweet. Has MSM been wrong before? Yup.

If this is confirmed by LE, I hope they arrest the mother, grandmother, and anybody else that should have protected Relisha.

Never in my life did I ever think I'd be happy to hear someone was deceased, but Tatum deserved to die, I just wanted Relisha found first. Now though, the rest of them who handed that sweet baby to him need to pay!!!

WHERE IS RELISHA!!???!!!???

Oh but remember, it's not her mom's fault...

I don't know if it's confirmed or not, just passing along the tweet. Has MSM been wrong before? Yup.

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 50s
CLARIFICATION: Officers say police vans positioned behind child's shelter are stored there routinely. pic.twitter.com/onn7Qxf5Pt

Case in point.

If he was a decent man Relisha would not be missing and his wife would be alive.JMO

Oh, make no mistake about it... I don't think he is a decent man!!!! I said ANY decency... at ALL!

Ever been :scared::tantrum::banghead::please::facepalm: :floorlaugh: all at the same time? Add in wanting to throw up and that is how I feel about this right now. I'm not sorry I said it a few posts ago though! I meant it!!! It doesn't hurt me a bit that and it won't once/if they CONFIRM it's Tatum!

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 23s
#BREAKING - Body found in #RelishaRudd search MAY be Kahlil Tatum. PG Co. police on their way to ID body. DETAILS: http://wj.la/1jsq8xn

Maybe he committed suicide because he had a guilty conscience for something.

Am I missing something? Have they found Tatum's vehicle?

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 23s
#BREAKING - Body found in #RelishaRudd search MAY be Kahlil Tatum. PG Co. police on their way to ID body. DETAILS: http://wj.la/1jsq8xn

Certainly they know and just need it official, though. He hasn't been gone that long and has distinctive tattoos that would prove it.

All of the vehicles listed in the Amber Alert were found early on in the case. I don't know of any other vehicles that he had.

I must have missed that memo. I thought there was still one out there.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 1m
#BREAKING: @DCPoliceDept Chief Cathy Lanier to discuss Relisha Rudd case at 3 pm

Didn't Tatum buy garbage bags a shovel and lime too? If he committed suicide was he going to throw lime on himself too? Interesting.

Am I missing something? Have they found Tatum's vehicle?

All the vehicles are accounted for, remember? His car and his wife's were found at the hotel where they found his wife. And the white truck was found in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member