DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so thankful they have video of the "perp", if the video isn't at the church I feel it's close to it. I've replayed that video over and over and over and I can't make out what he's carrying. At times it looks like it's a small garbage can.

I'm so thankful they have video of the "perp", if the video isn't at the church I feel it's close to it. I've replayed that video over and over and over and I can't make out what he's carrying. At times it looks like it's a small garbage can.

There is a strip mall/shopping center near the church. The video could be from the back of the stores there as well. (If I have the right church- St. Christopher's - where the car was found.)

I truly believe now these people had been held hostage for more than one day by more than one person, explaining one perpetrator being able to come and go in the Porsche. IMO This is so absolutely horrific.

There is a strip mall/shopping center near the church. The video could be from the back of the stores there as well. (If I have the right church- St. Christopher's - where the car was found.)

The video looks as if it is from the rear parking lot of La Fountaine Bleu, which is adjacent to St. Christophers. I think you can see the New Carrolton Federal Building in background, along with what might be the New Carrolton Metro parking garage.

And the bucket looks empty too. Maybe it contained gasoline, but one would think he'd just leave the bucket in the car.

Very disturbing. Hard to believe that four people could be held hostage in a house. Makes me think there was more than one perp. :twocents:

IMHO

And the bucket looks empty too. Maybe it contained gasoline, but one would think he'd just leave the bucket in the car.

I'm thinking he's heading to get gasoline to torch the car. Instead of going to the adjacent Shell Station (which would require walking in front of a very busy CVS and a TD Bank), he could slide behind the strip mall and hit the Sunoco.

Is it just me or did they purposely blur out his face and part of his leg?

Very disturbing. Hard to believe that four people could be held hostage in a house. Makes me think there was more than one perp. :twocents:

IMHO

Or all one would have to do is threaten the little boy and everyone would comply. :(

There's no time stamp on the video is there? It could have been taken sometime Thursday morning ( after 10:30 AM but before the fire at the home). I'm not set on a hostage scenario myself. IMO There was too much action by the husband and only the husband on Wednesday. Everybody else was home injured, ill in bed, or silenced by an uncharged cell phone. Yet it's strange that the husband was bustling around with a usable phone, meeting Housekeeper G in person, and getting things ready for his grand opening less than 48 hours away. The husband would gave been silenced just like the others if it was a hostage situation. Probably even more so since he posed more of a threat physically and socially I would think.

I'm thinking he's heading to get gasoline to torch the car. Instead of going to the adjacent Shell Station (which would require walking in front of a very busy CVS and a TD Bank), he could slide behind the strip mall and hit the Sunoco.

I totally agree! With the back of the buildings on his right side while running...looks like that is exactly where he was headed, if you follow google maps.

There are several dumpsters there and I think u r right..it looks like its behind a strip mall.

There's no time stamp on the video is there? It could have been taken sometime Thursday morning ( after 10:30 AM but before the fire at the home). I'm not set on a hostage scenario myself. IMO There was too much action by the husband and only the husband on Wednesday. Everybody else was home injured, ill in bed, or silenced by an uncharged cell phone. Yet it's strange that the husband was bustling around with a usable phone, meeting Housekeeper G in person, and getting things ready for his grand opening less than 48 hours away. The husband would gave been silenced just like the others if it was a hostage situation. Probably even more so since he posed more of a threat physically and socially I would think.

Looks like the video is time stamped at 5:51pm on Thursday...if my military time conversion is correct.

Maybe he has jewelry or something of value in it, because it seems to me that he'd just drop an empty bucket because it would slow him down to carry it. Did that make sense? (I'm getting tired! LOL!)

I totally agree! With the back of the buildings on his right side while running...looks like that is exactly where he was headed, if you follow google maps.

But now I'm starting to reconsider my initial supposition. If he went to Sunoco to get gas, wouldn't he take the same way back? He'd otherwise be walking on a major road with a five gallon bucket of gasoline, which is kinda absurd.

Looks like the video is time stamped at 5:51pm on Thursday...if my military time conversion is correct.
Yeppers I see the 17:51 hiding up in the left hand corner now. I wonder if that is the time stamp from the camera or the computer time stamp from the police video recovery unit though ? Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma