DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this bother you so if they do think this? Just really curious. I will admit that I do not think that JW was jealous of PS and am still on the fence with him being involved. I really just do not know anymore but I don't get the snark in your post.

The theory that someone would kill 4 people because they were jealous that their rich father gave him all of the opportunities he could offer him is so beyond my comprehension.

Quick question, if LE booked someone related to this case other than DW why didn't they said so?!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk[/QUOTE

DW was arrested with five other people, three men and two women. Only four of these six people were released.
Sorry, LE didn't explain the why. One can only conjecture.

I thought the only one that stayed arrested was DW but I was never good at math, lol.
I wonder why didn't the MSM picked up on that?

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Hello to all! I'm writing from my trip- in Italy. I usually stay up to date. Has there been any real updates since Sunday? Thanks to anyone who can assist a traveler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The theory that someone would kill 4 people because they were jealous that their rich father gave him all of the opportunities he could offer him is so beyond my comprehension.

But it is not beyond the realm of possibilities. I find the defensiveness about discussing JW hard to understand as well. What is our purpose here?

Furthermore, what do we learn from our participation here? That the most unlikely people can do the most heinous things. If anything, this place should be an eye-opener and a mind-opener. Beautiful children murdered by their supposedly loving parents. Beautiful women murdered by supposedly devoted husbands. A evangelical preacher's bodyguard slaughtering his wife and two little boys for a dog track waitress that he was taking WITH HIM on his trips for the EVANGELIST!

All this is beyond my comprehension, but unfortunately....not beyond possibility.

The fact that people kill over being cut off on the highway goes beyond my comprehension, too, but so it goes.

I see y'all have returned to the JW was jealous of a 10 year old and he had to die theory. Anything to keep this case alive I guess.

Looking for who PS might have encountered who might have this level of hate. Not many of his little friends or others he encountered would have this, and JW was his coach, so it is what it is.

Quick question, if LE booked someone related to this case other than DW why didn't they said so?!

DW was arrested with five other people, three men and two women. Only four of these six people were released.

Maybe they didn't have enough evidence back in May and it was safer to arrest for a previous offense/charge while they kept investigating.

I appreciate your sentiments. I believe my instructions are clear and will take you to the most up to date status. But as I stated, the case summaries are just that. One needs to click on the case number to look at the individual case details and Dockets to see current status.

I am trying to be as specific as I can without having the complete discussion being mod snipped.

Another thing that helps is to do a text search for 2015 once you open up the case details. That will take you straight to the most recent updates.

I am so confused. According to DC clerk of courts Daron D. Wint is the one arrested for the murders.
ETA: I am referring to who is being looked up on the Maryland clerk of courts. To get Daron D. Wint you have to put a middle initial D. The name that comes up without it, is another person, from what I can tell.

If you search D Wint and look at domestic and see the victim, you will see the victim lived on Maple Avenue -- remember Maple Avenue gang. If you search to see if she has arrests, well she (like DW and fam) seem to get a lot of tickets for driving without proper license and registration.....

Refresh my memory about Maple Ave. gang...thanks!

I will try to help you. Follow these instructions, do not deviate:

1. http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp
2. Search for Last name =Wint, First Name =D, > Check Exact Spelling of Last Name,
3. You can narrow your search for Filing date 11/01/2011 through today's date
(Search results will appear. Should be about 38 cases found)

4. > Click on Case Status to sort (Active Cases will be at top of list)

5. >Click on Case number for Case Information.
(I suggest using Right Click for Case Information to open in a new tab for reviewing.)

6. Read Dockets of the case for current status.

thank you. I did as you instructed.

Here is what I found:
charges of:
poss paraphernalia
driving without a license
failure to stop at stop sign line
not wearing seatbelt
DUI, negligent driving, speeding
5 separate cases for traffic violations (all filed under case type: traffic)
possession w/ intent to distribute
failure to pay child support

I read dockets of some of the cases but admittedly didn't read them for all as that got tedious and i wasn't finding anything too interesting anyway. I'm sure you found something interesting or you wouldn't have been posting...what did you find?

what am I missing?

thank you. I did as you instructed.

Here is what I found:
charges of:
poss paraphernalia
driving without a license
failure to stop at stop sign line
not wearing seatbelt
DUI, negligent driving, speeding
5 separate cases for traffic violations (all filed under case type: traffic)
possession w/ intent to distribute
failure to pay child support

I read dockets of some of the cases but admittedly didn't read them for all as that got tedious and i wasn't finding anything too interesting anyway. I'm sure you found something interesting or you wouldn't have been posting...what did you find?

what am I missing?

Under one of those, the person involved has a recent Failure to Appear. Another had a bench warrant and it was resolved by that person's arrest on the date of the Amerit Truck convoy. If you do a control-F for the year, you can find them with right quickness.

I appreciate your sentiments. I believe my instructions are clear and will take you to the most up to date status. But as I stated, the case summaries are just that. One needs to click on the case number to look at the individual case details and Dockets to see current status.

I am trying to be as specific as I can without having the complete discussion being mod snipped.

If you search W name for 2014 & 2015 under traffic - I found some Brooklyn fam w commercial vehicle tickets. I wonder if DW & crew ran cars up to NYC in one piece rather than chop shop.

Hmmmm. Not explained. Not announced.

I think we can assume there is much going on that has been kept under wraps. So much for the theory that everyone that has not been charged...to our knowledge...has been cleared.

When this thing breaks open, I think all of us will be astounded at all we haven't known.

Under one of those, the person involved has a recent Failure to Appear. Another had a bench warrant and it was resolved by that person's arrest on the date of the Amerit Truck convoy. If you do a control-F for the year, you can find them with right quickness.
If they were arrested during the convoy stop wouldn't it be a DC case?

Hmmmm. Not explained. Not announced.

I think we can assume there is much going on that has been kept under wraps. So much for the theory that everyone that has not been charged...to our knowledge...has been cleared.

When this thing breaks open, I think all of us will be astounded at all we haven't known.

I agree. I tend to think that this is one of those cases that will hinge on perps and motives we haven't uncovered; that it'll be like one of those mystery novels at the end of which you feel it was unfair because there was some huge piece of information revealed late, that, had you known, would have made the whole thing pretty easy to resolve.

I am wondering still about people who worked on construction jobs inside the home and how much overlap there was between that crew and the dojo crew. Those involved in work on the home had some pretty good information about the house and the contents therein, plus the regular schedules of the people who worked and lived in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina