DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
live video on WINK FB has ended. Blurb says it will be up shortly for replay.

WHAT IS HAPPENING??!

IDK but would not be surprised if the Judge ordered the video to cease. There was a lot of personal info re the minors being revealed. (medical conditions, etc..) In fact, I am not sure the judge even knew this was being recorded. I know for a fact that at the bond hearing the reporter used an iPhone to record the entire proceeding. Hence, the terrible audio. It's my understanding that in that proceeding the judge had no idea it was recorded until after the hearing was over.

Mark Sievers is the puppet master of the Sievers clan- if there was doubt in anyone's mind about BS honesty and integrity- as A GRANDMOTHER today- there should be no doubt moving forward where her loyalties lie and how far she's willing to go for her beloved, murderous, adulterant, lying, cheating- worlds worst father of a son. He's a son alright- of a b*%#+* and today I have not one doubt of the veracity and accuracy of that well worn cliche.

Thanks Beach!

Jacob Carpenter
‏@NDN_JCarpenter

Mark Sievers says girls "don’t like where they live,” had "very, very sketchy" relationship w/maternal g'mother immediately before arrest.

Retweets
Naples Daily News
Ben Brasch

6:43 AM - 11 May 2016

Annie Lisa ‏@AnnieTLisa 1h1 hour ago

@NDN_JCarpenter That's because Mark created a great distance between our families. And kept the girls in a state of fear and mistrust.

Jacob Carpenter
‏@NDN_JCarpenter

Mark Sievers, on Teresa Sievers' mother: “I believe she’s doing the best she can do. I just question whether it’s enough for my daughters.”
6:53 AM - 11 May 2016
0 retweets 0 likes

Annie Lisa ‏@AnnieTLisa 1h1 hour ago

@NDN_JCarpenter Well, Mark. She's not isolating them from society, and keeping them in a constant state of fear like you and your mother.

Thank you so much! My PC is acting terrible and freezing. I couldn't see any of her replies.

Frank = TS brother and the person handling the funds for the girls.

Scott = MS brother and he has nothing to do with account

marks lawyer just got the judge angry....no surprise there.....

Entire 55 minute video is up now. Better catch it because WINK may be ordered to remove it since this is a hearing regarding minors.

replay is up on WINK FB page.

Watching in replay - sound is awesome

27 phone calls, which MAG has to pay for, when MS calls the girls. Each call costs around $4 per.

Sometimes MS calls several times a day to speak to the girls.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 4m4 minutes ago

Breaking until 1 p.m. in Sievers custody hearing. Judge to speak outside of court with Sievers girls. DCF/Teresa's mother to present next.
Jacob Carpenter
‏@NDN_JCarpenter

Mark's lawyer asks if custody should depend on which side of family has more $$. Judge Branning, to put it mildly, not happy w/question

Sometimes MS calls when MAG is driving or in the car and unable to supervise conversation (per atty for DHS)

It is reasonable to expect that the girls will not be available. Sometimes the girls are with your mother - right?

Would you expect MAG to pick up the phone if she did not have the girls with her?

MS: no of course not

Mark Sievers is the puppet master of the Sievers clan- if there was doubt in anyone's mind about BS honesty and integrity- as A GRANDMOTHER today- there should be no doubt moving forward where her loyalties lie and how far she's willing to go for her beloved, murderous, adulterant, lying, cheating- worlds worst father of a son. He's a son alright- of a b*%#+* and today I have not one doubt of the veracity and accuracy of that well worn cliche.

Bonnie's response when she was told to stop looking at Mark for leads "Well, where else am I supposed to look?"

That says it ALL. Mark Sievers is running this show and she told us that directly with that reply.

Does anyone have handy the link for the live stream for all of us interested to look at in entirety being referred to above?

TIA

Does your mother pick up the phone everytime?

MS I believe she does. There has been one or two times when her phone wasn't working

[video=twitter;730414897318744065]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/730414897318744065[/video]

[video=twitter;730414498041991168]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/730414498041991168[/video]
Mark's lawyer asks if custody should depend on which side of family has more $$. Judge Branning, to put it mildly, not happy w/question.

Little snip I could make out:

Q: Did you hear MS tell the girls that MAG was the reason he didn't get bond?

BS: No. [pause] As far as I recall, no.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 9m9 minutes ago
Breaking until 1 p.m. in Sievers custody hearing. Judge to speak outside of court with Sievers girls. DCF/Teresa's mother to present next.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 11m11 minutes ago
Mark's lawyer asks if custody should depend on which side of family has more $$. Judge Branning, to put it mildly, not happy w/question.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 15m15 minutes ago
Bonnie Sievers, when asked why she wants custody. Added that she feels Teresa's mother is a capable caregiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member