Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will search for more on Youtube now, too. Thanks, Suzi! I just think it is their "mentality" factor which bothers me.

Found my post from thread #1.

04-28-2008, 09:30 PM
SuziQ
user_online.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/starkweather00

Above is a Myspace type Youtube page with more videos:

Name: s

manhunt projects underway! stay tuned for many more manhunt fan fiction shorts.
Hometown: detroit
Country: United States http://www.youtube.com/img/flags/en_US-orig.gif
Interests and Hobbies: horror movies, drinking beer, smoking.

SS, the Manhunt game is very disturbing to me. In the CNN report yesterday it was stated the act of fearing death was as important as the death itself. Something like that anyways, I don't remember the exact wording.

I know you were addressing this to SS, but I wanted to chime in here too. Sorry ... A while back I posted about a book called the Manhattan Hunt Club. It was about very rich and powerful people in NY, who thought it sport to take people then let them go in NYC and pursue them as a hunt. I have also read other fiction that is similar. Could this be a club, group, cult that has gone too far in that respect. In the Manhattan Hunt Club these people that they hunted were usually criminals, on their way to jail, for lesser crimes, then released in the homeless community and then hunted by this elite group.

Suppose the tables were turned and instead the idea was capturing and releasing fine physical, mental and moral individuals to the same end? It has seemed at times the hunt has been involved because a couple of the men were able to call on their cellphones saying they were being chased, but didn't know by who or why.

SS, the Manhunt game is very disturbing to me. In the CNN report yesterday it was stated the act of fearing death was as important as the death itself. Something like that anyways, I don't remember the exact wording.

Yes SQ, if not the quote, close enough. I noticed that too and I very much remember we covered that in much earlier thread- I saw it as confirmation. It isn't the torture physically, it is what is floabw, gleaned from the fear from the victim as it relates to the motive we need to hone in on.

I will check more into that, too, DD! Thanks for bringing it back up. It shows the same mentality of the hunting and killing of certain groups of people.

Suppose the tables were turned and instead the idea was capturing and releasing fine physical, mental and moral individuals to the same end? It has seemed at times the hunt has been involved because a couple of the men were able to call on their cellphones saying they were being chased, but didn't know by who or why.

IMO, Very possible. The cases where they describe being chased, or appeared to have been chased is particularly disturbing.

DD, I hope you don't mind me reposting your post from thread #1. Is it me or is the WS search function working much better these days?
04-29-2008, 02:12 PM
DeltaDawn
user_online.gif

Did anyone ever read the book The Manhattan Hunt Club by John Saul?

It isn't exactly like this but it was about very powerful people who had a little club where they would let someone go free, but then the object was to hunt them down and kill them. Very similiar in some ways.

Again, SL...you are wrong about the tasers or stun guns not leaving visible marks. We did the research already quote]

You sure I'm wrong? As far as I know tasers often leave no marks and sometimes they leave just tiny pin pricks. If you have a friend who's a cop ask him or her. Sometimes its beter than a google search; or research google for words like maybe taser leave no marks. As I know it, for the sadistic cop; they've replaced the baton because you can torture and leave almost no sign of torture. And for autopsies of bodies pulled out of ice water; "no trauma" means no broken bones or major bruises, but do you think a couple of tiny pin pricks from a taser would be noticed? As I said; I think GHB was the drug of choice in these drownings, but I also think a taser is possible if some of these kids were abducted off the street. Its been nice talking with you and your lady friends; I'm leaving town for the weekend; so have a nice weekend

Yes SQ, if not the quote, close enough. I noticed that too and I very much remember we covered that in much earlier thread- I saw it as confirmation. It isn't the torture physically, it is what is floabw, gleaned from the fear from the victim as it relates to the motive we need to hone in on.

Way back when the poss of snuff or torture films was discussed. And I keep going back to the comment from MLPS PD regarding wanting a photo or video of Chris Jenkins murder. Were they being sarcastic in their requestt? Or were they asking for something that might be out there based on info they have?

I know you were addressing this to SS, but I wanted to chime in here too. Sorry ... A while back I posted about a book called the Manhattan Hunt Club. It was about very rich and powerful people in NY, who thought it sport to take people then let them go in NYC and pursue them as a hunt. I have also read other fiction that is similar. Could this be a club, group, cult that has gone too far in that respect. In the Manhattan Hunt Club these people that they hunted were usually criminals, on their way to jail, for lesser crimes, then released in the homeless community and then hunted by this elite group.

Personally, if we buy the drugging, that scenario seems unlikely. However, I think it entirely possible that a group could be either "schooled" by such a novel and even glorify it. I just think there is too much room for error- witnesses, running into cops, payphone- jumping into someones car to escape being chased?

Way back when the poss of snuff or torture films was discussed. And I keep going back to the comment from MLPS PD regarding wanting a photo or video of Chris Jenkins murder. Were they being sarcastic in their requestt? Or were they asking for something that might be out there based on info they have?

I think it is for 2 reasons:

1) Even if Alford CONFESSED to being either a party to or witness during the act of a murder, legally LE MUST have a corroberating piece of evidence before they could charge him. (I'll wait now for 14 posts to go by and then Captain Obvious, aka: SL will post same :)
A confession in this instance is not enough, as crazy as that sounds. If it were we would have people pleading to all kinds of things for all kinds or reasons and the real perps would be at SL's house all one step ahead of us.:bang:

2) I agree with you, he has said it was taped. I'll go out on a limb so far as to say that someone with that particular knowledge has been on this thread briefly.

SL I for one am not sure if anybody is wrong at this point. I think all options are still on the table, because I think the level of evil and mental maladjustment in this case is huge. I think that covers all the spans of our great society, from the intelligent, wealthy upper crust, to the street thugs who work for them. Only it isn't considered work..more of a mission or belief system.

There are many people at many levels involved here, IMHO. They feed off of each other and their is an hierarchy if you will. So the more intelligent, wealthy and controlling are at the top, followed by many followers of similar belief, each hoping to up their own position in this group.

They have a code of silence among themselves. They work at many levels. They are going to be very hard to detect enmass..but unless that is done..there will always be more to follow. This is why, even though the detectives have resources to a few, they have not acted..because a few would expose, but not stop this from happening again. This will become a very big exposure if the track they are on pans out. Otherwise I believe they would have already done so.

Again, SL...you are wrong about the tasers or stun guns not leaving visible marks. We did the research already quote]

You sure I'm wrong? As far as I know tasers often leave no marks and sometimes they leave just tiny pin pricks. If you have a friend who's a cop ask him or her. Sometimes its beter than a google search; or research google for words like maybe taser leave no marks. As I know it, for the sadistic cop; they've replaced the baton because you can torture and leave almost no sign of torture. And for autopsies of bodies pulled out of ice water; "no trauma" means no broken bones or major bruises, but do you think a couple of tiny pin pricks from a taser would be noticed? As I said; I think GHB was the drug of choice in these drownings, but I also think a taser is possible if some of these kids were abducted off the street. Its been nice talking with you and your lady friends; I'm leaving town for the weekend; so have a nice weekend

Enjoy the lost friends of Baretta convention!

PS- First of all, I guess no-one has ever explained to you that in order to be condescending, you cannot be a half wit.

Secondly, if you can actually find a "cop friend" that you haven't made up in your head or alienated because of your meritless rants, you could ask them specifically what KIND of taser (which is the namebrand, there are others, btw..) that can be used and may not leave marks.

It is NOT the hand-held garden variety, which has been PROVEN to leave small burn-like marks (ala Lou Smitt). It is the "firable" variety that is used when you are at a distance from a person and a coil with a charge is released and can be conducted anywhere on the body, including clothing, thus the NON- Marks.

SL I for one am not sure if anybody is wrong at this point. I think all options are still on the table, because I think the level of evil and mental maladjustment in this case is huge. I think that covers all the spans of our great society, from the intelligent, wealthy upper crust, to the street thugs who work for them. Only it isn't considered work..more of a mission or belief system.

There are many people at many levels involved here, IMHO. They feed off of each other and their is an hierarchy if you will. So the more intelligent, wealthy and controlling are at the top, followed by many followers of similar belief, each hoping to up their own position in this group.

They have a code of silence among themselves. They work at many levels. They are going to be very hard to detect enmass..but unless that is done..there will always be more to follow. This is why, even though the detectives have resources to a few, they have not acted..because a few would expose, but not stop this from happening again. This will become a very big exposure if the track they are on pans out. Otherwise I believe they would have already done so.

I agree strongly DD, and would only add that I do not think this is just one "group"- I think it is several, all stemmed from the same "sorta" seed, but like everything else in life, somtimes people just want to be the boss and get tired of listening to others, or they get a better deal-

A while back I posted about a book called the Manhattan Hunt Club. It was about very rich and powerful people in NY, who thought it sport to take people then let them go in NYC and pursue them as a hunt. I have also read other fiction that is similar. Could this be a club, group, cult that has gone too far in that respect. In the Manhattan Hunt Club these people that they hunted were usually criminals, on their way to jail, for lesser crimes, then released in the homeless community and then hunted by this elite group.

Hi Dawn; you send in good posts-I like your ideas about a possible hierarchy in these crimes and the possibility of 2 sets of killers; plus your reminder that life in general has a hierarchy. I think probably the kid broke away from the killers; who mistakenly lost control of him and that he was running for his life. It's a long shot if video games are being simulated to kill these kids, but as you said; anything is possible here, so nothing should be excluded. I still see stupid evil satanist losers who are full of hate who simply dump GHB in a kids drink and kill him when he leaves the bar. One last thing; from Gannon's expression last night; I'm sure Gannon was quietly asking the public last night for any help in relation to the bars the kids were hanging at on the night they were abducted. He needs help from those nights. Maybe a band that toured near some of these bars where abductions happened; where a roadie might slither over from. But that's why Gannon showed his cards and said, "abducted from within the bars". Nice trading ideas with everyone. It's been fun. The economy sucks so I'll go for the reward money. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member