Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dawn; you send in good posts-I like your ideas about a possible hierarchy in these crimes and the possibility of 2 sets of killers; plus your reminder that life in general has a hierarchy. I think probably the kid broke away from the killers; who mistakenly lost control of him and that he was running for his life. It's a long shot if video games are being simulated to kill these kids, but as you said; anything is possible here, so nothing should be excluded. I still see stupid evil satanist losers who are full of hate who simply dump GHB in a kids drink and kill him when he leaves the bar. One last thing; from Gannon's expression last night; I'm sure Gannon was quietly asking the public last night for any help in relation to the bars the kids were hanging at on the night they were abducted. He needs help from those nights. Maybe a band that toured near some of these bars where abductions happened; where a roadie might slither over from. But that's why Gannon showed his cards and said, "abducted from within the bars". Nice trading ideas with everyone. It's been fun. The economy sucks so I'll go for the reward money. Take care.

Well.. the cards have not all been laid on the table yet, the end is still not known. I do believe very soon, over the summer into early Fall, this case will come to a conclusion.
Best of luck in attaining any reward money out there. I think that the detectives will solve this before anyone else will.

I am hoping an accomplice comes forward with info they have and want to leave this life choice behind. If they are reading here..your life is a choice..you made a choice or someone else in control made a choice for you, to be a part of these groups, you can also make a choice to leave this group..people are there within the mental health community to help you, so are Detectives Gannon and Duarte. Do the right thing. Make a phone call, make a meeting..save yourself.

Well.. the cards have not all been laid on the table yet, the end is still not known. I do believe very soon, over the summer into early Fall, this case will come to a conclusion.
Best of luck in attaining any reward money out there. I think that the detectives will solve this before anyone else will.

I am hoping an accomplice comes forward with info they have and want to leave this life choice behind. If they are reading here..your life is a choice..you made a choice or someone else in control made a choice for you, to be a part of these groups, you can also make a choice to leave this group..people are there within the mental health community to help you, so are Detectives Gannon and Duarte. Do the right thing. Make a phone call, make a meeting..save yourself.

Great advice

SuziQ- sorry that I bailed so quickly without responding...had lost track of time...there just seemed to be so much tension on the board...I couldn't figure out why.

I don't think SL was really out for any reward...just being sarcastic I suppose. No room for that here.

What bites is that our ideas could be used to forward agendas towards that end.

For me, it is worth it if it stops this- or catches a perp- I also believe it is easy enough to track- they don't just cough over reward cash without reviewing the claimant- Also, KARMA..

I have pretty much stayed away because of the tension too. There are people that love to argue, they don't care what they argue about, they just love to argue. SL appears to be that type of person. I hope he was only being sarcastic about the reward.

For me, it is worth it if it stops this- or catches a perp- I also believe it is easy enough to track- they don't just cough over reward cash without reviewing the claimant- Also, KARMA..
Excellent points, Blink! :) Karma. My favorite fact of life. LOL

FWIW they still haven't found Brandon Swanson in Minnesota yet. :(

Here's a snippet I added to his 'missing' thread. I guess he may have been out drinking prior to his disappearance.

fran

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=511468

Investigators have learned Swanson was drinking earlier in the evening on the night he disappeared, but Dahl says there isn't evidence he was impaired.

Swanson's father says his son seemed fine when he called from his cell phone to tell his parents he had driven into the ditch.

Searchers are concentrating their efforts on a branch of the Yellow Medicine River near Taunton, about a quarter mile from where Swanson's car was found.

"We're looking in the water again today," said Stella Swanson, Brandon's Grandmother. "We just hope it doesn't turn out to be foul play, because it just seems like we can't find him."

Here's a snippet I added to his 'missing' thread. I guess he may have been out drinking prior to his disappearance.

fran

Investigators have learned Swanson was drinking earlier in the evening on the night he disappeared, but Dahl says there isn't evidence he was impaired.

Swanson's father says his son seemed fine when he called from his cell phone to tell his parents he had driven into the ditch.

Searchers are concentrating their efforts on a branch of the Yellow Medicine River near Taunton, about a quarter mile from where Swanson's car was found.

"We're looking in the water again today," said Stella Swanson, Brandon's Grandmother. "We just hope it doesn't turn out to be foul play, because it just seems like we can't find him."

Geez..it isn't looking too good for Brandon. If his is the case I am thinking of he was talking on the cell phone with his parents and said he was in Lynd or around Lynd at the time..but cellphone records don't show that at all. Somehow he was very confused in relation to where he actually was..yet didn't sound drunk or confused to his parents on the phone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt_(video_game)

WIKI article about the game MANHUNT. The problem is the timing, this game wasn't released until 2003. The drowning deaths started to take place much earlier. But I am wondering if the deaths took a high spike after the release of this game? Maybe the number of deaths have increased over the last few years?

If that's the case, I wonder if he got out of the car because he is a minor since we have the "not a drop" law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt_(video_game)

WIKI article about the game MANHUNT. The problem is the timing, this game wasn't released until 2003. The drowning deaths started to take place much earlier. But I am wondering if the deaths took a high spike after the release of this game? Maybe the number of deaths have increased over the last few years?

Most definitely, have they increased!

JMHO
fran

Geez..it isn't looking too good for Brandon. If his is the case I am thinking of he was talking on the cell phone with his parents and said he was in Lynd or around Lynd at the time..but cellphone records don't show that at all. Somehow he was very confused in relation to where he actually was..yet didn't sound drunk or confused to his parents on the phone?

He had been in Lynd earlier in the evening. I don't think his car was located not all that far, time-wise, from Lynd, so he may have just said that because that's the last city' name he remembered.

Just a thought,
fran

If that's the case, I wonder if he got out of the car because he is a minor since we have the "not a drop" law.

I thought maybe he thought he'd try and walk back to town to meet his dad. I think they may have arranged to meet at the Lyndon, or something like that.

JMHO
fran

fran

Thanks for the update Fran!
I don't think this is going to have a very good outcome.

I have pretty much stayed away because of the tension too. There are people that love to argue, they don't care what they argue about, they just love to argue. SL appears to be that type of person. I hope he was only being sarcastic about the reward.

MCDraw- you have insightful posts, it would be unfortunate if you or anyone else stays away because of one poster, that is also my fear.
Your help is needed and wanted:blowkiss:

Fran, thank you for the update on Brandon. It doesn't look good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow