Deaths of Male College Students

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I read above..........I find it hard to believe that it's a "gang serial killing" that goes to different states to kill young men in bars. However, there is no doubt............I feel there is some correlation between some of the cases. (not all, imo).

You are in the same place I am with this.

He referes to a Pearl Street Cafe, Josh Szostak was last seen at the Bayou cafe on North Pearl Street in Albany- code?
And there is a smiley on Decibels myspace

Interesting. I hate Myspace and avoid signing into it at all cost. So thanks for digging deeper. And keep track of that info for future reference. I'm still creeped out by the matter of fact factor of that Myspace page. Usually when someone's page has comments like that, there is rediculous bling and or gory content to either show the person is a nut or joking. There is nothing on that Myspace page that shows the owner is anything but serious. IMO, it's very psychopathic, and calculating.

Nice to know I'm not all alone.............:blowkiss:

Hopefully, there will be a forum, all these threads and jumping around is getting ridiculous, especially one who has a broken wrist and is just trying to put some little input today.

Nice to know I'm not all alone.............:blowkiss:

Hopefully, there will be a forum, all these threads and jumping around is getting ridiculous, especially one who has a broken wrist and is just trying to put some little input today.

Omg, I hope you are ok? Get better quick. This is going to really start jumping on Monday.

Fine, Fine. Sorry, for going o/t and bringing up my problem. It was a case of the dog winning the war. :)

Now, I really am concerned about these missing men and the numbers of them last seen at a bar and then the drownings........

My son is in college and he is 23.........and I am feeling very very paranoid right now. The only blessing in disguise is that he is in a state that I have not seen yet mentioned. (Will not mention the state). See, that's how paranoid I am.

He has offered me some ideas on Nick's case.........and he has helped in how college guys behave, etc.

Interesting. I hate Myspace and avoid signing into it at all cost. So thanks for digging deeper. And keep track of that info for future reference. I'm still creeped out by the matter of fact factor of that Myspace page. Usually when someone's page has comments like that, there is rediculous bling and or gory content to either show the person is a nut or joking. There is nothing on that Myspace page that shows the owner is anything but serious. IMO, it's very psychopathic, and calculating.

I have a seriously bad feeling about this whole situation, if you dont mind me stating the obvious..

Fine, Fine. Sorry, for going o/t and bringing up my problem. It was a case of the dog winning the war. :)

Now, I really am concerned about these missing men and the numbers of them last seen at a bar and then the drownings........

My son is in college and he is 23.........and I am feeling very very paranoid right now. The only blessing in disguise is that he is in a state that I have not seen yet mentioned. (Will not mention the state). See, that's how paranoid I am.

He has offered me some ideas on Nick's case.........and he has helped in how college guys behave, etc.

I'm glad you are ok and I'll be interested to hear what your son's thoughts are.

I just posted in another thread that I feel that men need to realize that they can become victims as easily as women do. And maybe easier sometimes because of the situations they put themselves in. For instance, IMO, men would be more likely to attempt to walk home drunk than a woman would.

Get that word out to your son and his friends. I'm going to have a discussion with my daughters fiance tomorrow at Sunday dinner. Him and his roomies fit the profile to a tee. Above average students and athletes, they looks like the vics and they are all under 27.

I'm glad you are ok and I'll be interested to hear what your son's thoughts are.

I just posted in another thread that I feel that men need to realize that they can become victims as easily as women do. And maybe easier sometimes because of the situations they put themselves in. For instance, IMO, men would be more likely to attempt to walk home drunk than a woman would.

Get that word out to your son and his friends. I'm going to have a discussion with my daughters fiance tomorrow at Sunday dinner. Him and his roomies fit the profile to a tee. Above average students and athletes, they looks like the vics and they are all under 27.

I agree, and I think the no.1 rule that these men, or really anyone should employ, is to USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM!! Do not leave or go by yourself, that is the one thing all the vics have in common.

Same for my son, athletic, football player and does the college drinking.

I have really been on his case since I've become a member here and read all the horror stories of college men.

It appears to be more of the "small campus" types where most of the men disappear from.........again...........we need some type of a forum and spreadsheet to help us. Thank God for those detectives...........now us WS's can help them out I beleive with our collective expertise in different fields. :blowkiss:

(Blink: I posted on Mike's thread)

I have deleted this post, which I now realise was wrong and irresponsible. Please everybody accept my apologies.

What is the problem here?<balance of quote deleted>.
I am betting if one of those men were your son, you would have a different opinion.

ALL males are not immature and irresponsible! People do not get drunk in large numbers and walk into a river. If it happened only once or twice maybe I could buy it...but not this many. Common sense would tell you that it didn't happen that way. We do have plenty of men who are victims of crimes so I don't understand where you are coming from.

Only females are victims. All males are abusers, period.

I am NOT trying or going to start a war here. But, imo, this statement completely blew my mind away.

I find it reprehensible, offensive, etc. It is completely UNTRUE that ONLY females are victims and all males are abusers.

IMO, you need to read some more here Parmendies. I have two sons and neither one of them have abused any female in their lifetime. But any day, one of them could become a victim.

So please, if you need to speak your opinion, I appreciate that. But don't use the words "only" and "all" inclusive.

:blowkiss:

I agree, and I think the no.1 rule that these men, or really anyone should employ, is to USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM!! Do not leave or go by yourself, that is the one thing all the vics have in common.
My girlfriends and I always stick to that rule when we go out. We never let our pals out of our sight. Safety is always an issue when you are out on the town...male or female of any age! You are so right that it is the one thing all the vics have in common, Blink.

People do not get drunk in large numbers and walk into a river.
Statistically speaking, this is quite true, actually. And it is one glaring thing that supports the serial killer(s) theory.

My son told me that when they are on campus, they feel like the entire area is "their home", so they feel completely comfortable walking alone at any time. (Big mistake I told him...........)

When they go to bars, etc. there is a buddy system in place along with a dd, but guys being guys.........he says the buddy usually ends up drinking anyways. That is the young male college mindset these days at his campus.

Probably not just his, but in most of the colleges.

So how are we coming along on getting a forum??

ss: DO YOU KNOW?? :blowkiss:

I tried to ignore this post but just can't get past this bit...

Even if they were murdered, so what? Some sick males murdered some other males. Well, cry me a river.

Do you really feel this way? Or are you just having a bad day?

What is the problem here? <balance of quote snipped>

I support your right to your opinion, however, here's mine: That is one of the most grossly irresponsible posts I have ever seen, and if you are not on this thread or any other to contribute productive and objective thought towards any of the many serious issues here, perhaps you could develop your own blog that I will never visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honestyhastoprevail