Deaths of Male College Students

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the problem here?<balance of quote snipped>.

Wow. I have tons of males in my life...none are abusers. The fact that you could care less, if they were murdered; because they were males, really shows a lack of humanity on your part.

That is one of the most grossly irresponsible posts I have ever seen, and if you are not on this thread or any other to contribute productive and objective thought towards any of the many serious issues here, perhaps you could develop your own blog that I will never visit.

I apologise.

What if there is a few different serial killers doing the killing and they are not in contact with one another? Maybe it could have been a copycat effect off the first cases. We all are aware of the "smiley" signature; a smiley face is common enough.. maybe one sicko got the idea from reading about it and then another sicko did. So they may not necessarily be aware of who the others killing are. (just throwing out some scenarios)
If the young men are given roofies or a date rape drug and it is slipped into their drink while they are still in the bar with their friends, then it may get to a point where they aren't going to remember who went near their beers. Young men that age, not feeling well, may not want to mention it aloud (pride) and attempt to walk home or walk away to get sick or figure out why they are feeling like they are (drug slipped into drink). We also can't rule out that it's possible it is a female killer(s) involved also and is helping to lure these young men or even doing the killings.
The "x" type mark that is on the forehead of the smiley face almost looks like a target as if one were to be executed shot in the forehead, etc. I know at some point in the 1990's they were making t-shirts of smileys with a dripping blood bullet wound there.
I guess what the best to figure out would be can it be certain exactly how many killers could be out there? So do we have one (or 2 if this is a couple scenario) working and moving around or different killers working separately.
They are obviously organized; in that they know to leave no evidence of who they are.

The smiley faces were discovered by the two Detectives and were not released until this week...so there could be no copy cats using this as a "signature".

With the one who survived, he did not know anything that happened after he left the bar. It is not clear in anything I read that he tested positive for drugs in his system. GHB does stay in the system only a short time, but I believe he would have still have tested positive.

The Detectives mentioned a "hierarchy" of this group so they are very organized. Gang initiation was mentioned in the killing of Chris Jenkins. The PI found that a beating took place across from where he was last seen and they found blood plus a red feather like Chris had worn with his costume in a parking garage nearby.

I didn't know that until today, but it would make sense these could be gang related. We do know they have a network across the country and tagging is a gang activity. I have been researching their tagging, but haven't found anything conclusive yet. Smileys are used by certain gangs in their "art" tho.

I thought maybe it could be an underground Fraternity with this being their initiation, too. They have chapters across the country as well.

What if there is a few different serial killers doing the killing and they are not in contact with one another? Maybe it could have been a copycat effect off the first cases. We all are aware of the "smiley" signature; a smiley face is common enough.. maybe one sicko got the idea from reading about it and then another sicko did. So they may not necessarily be aware of who the others killing are. (just throwing out some scenarios)
If the young men are given roofies or a date rape drug and it is slipped into their drink while they are still in the bar with their friends, then it may get to a point where they aren't going to remember who went near their beers. Young men that age, not feeling well, may not want to mention it aloud (pride) and attempt to walk home or walk away to get sick or figure out why they are feeling like they are (drug slipped into drink). We also can't rule out that it's possible it is a female killer(s) involved also and is helping to lure these young men or even doing the killings.
The "x" type mark that is on the forehead of the smiley face almost looks like a target as if one were to be executed shot in the forehead, etc. I know at some point in the 1990's they were making t-shirts of smileys with a dripping blood bullet wound there.
I guess what the best to figure out would be can it be certain exactly how many killers could be out there? So do we have one (or 2 if this is a couple scenario) working and moving around or different killers working separately.
They are obviously organized; in that they know to leave no evidence of who they are.

I did notice I was mistaken earlier as there is a case that happened in July and another in June. I thought all of them happened during what I would consider to be during the school session.
I thought so too, until I ran the charts. Sadly, there's so many, it's easy to miss.

Decomposed Body Found In River
April 26, 2008

A decomposed body was found in the river near The Ohio State University campus Saturday afternoon.
Full article: click here

The smiley face "tag" that the killer(s) has been leaving is far from a professional tag. Does anyone know if the one of "sinsiniwa" has been made public? Organized gangs of taggers have very intricate tags they do and these smiley tags would make them a laughing stock. They are simplistic in nature (the smiley ones). The killer(s) are leaving them quickly as their signature. This kind of tag is not consistent with the tags of known street gangs.
Also, we have to take into account with the possibility of more than one killer; the more of a risk the killers put themselves into and likelihood to be found out. Two killers working together is more likely than different gangs of them. In comparison to known gang killings who deal with guns and stabbings as a way to mark their turf or get other messages across; these killers are doing this for the sole reason of love of murdering. The problem with having different gangs or "pods" of these killers is that the more people involved in something, the more messy it gets and the higher the risk would be of making sure things are kept under control and silent. That is why i'm not so sure on this "different gang" theory. The killers are going to have to be able to blend into their environment where they are finding their victims. For them to look too out of place may arouse suspicion, and with them being so organized i'm sure they've taken this into account.
The possibility of a few different serial killers working fits; yet working together and communicating.. i'd think they'd want to keep what they do private so to not get caught.
The first victim was around 1997, the internet age was also rising in boom, so there became more of a way to contact others over the internet. Yet, unless these killers know each other personally, it's hard to believe they would share such heinous activities with each other.
If it is a sexual fetish of some sort, maybe they are grouping over the internet. It's just hard to believe if there are a lot of killers, how was secrecy kept so tight over the years between them?

Could you locate a lnik for the actual article for the grave desecration and not just the blog?

Can anyone PM the contact info for either of the detectives- I couldnt find it and I have limited online access today. Thanks

I would like that info too. I wonder if they know about the case in Albany? If they don't,someone should notify them.

I would like that info too. I wonder if they know about the case in Albany? If they don't,someone should notify them.
I'm guessing they do, since the report showed Joshua Szostak's picture, and from what I could tell, seemed to hint they would be covering his case on their Monday show. I could be wrong but that was my take.

I'm guessing they do, since the report showed Joshua Szostak's picture, and from what I could tell, seemed to hint they would be covering his case on their Monday show. I could be wrong but that was my take.

Thanks. I know an Albany cop and if I get a chance,I'm going to find out if he knows something that has not been made public.

I believe based on Josh's dad's statement they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member